Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I need the following Pokémon. I don't care about the IVs since I have a perfect Ditto to breed them:

-Jolly Weedle
-Naive Cloyster
-Timid Joltik
-Timid Larvesta
-Jolly Pawniard

FT: Three Dragonite codes

LF: These lovely but annoying to get get mons. Or just call me lazy.

• Swinub/Thick Fat/Female
  • Nest Ball
  • Jolly
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Fissure/Stealth Rock
  • Gligar/Immunity/Female
  • Dive Ball
  • Impish
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Sand Tomb
  • Seel/Female
  • Moon Ball
  • Timid
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Perish Song/Disable/Horn Drill

Looking for a overcoat shellder/cloyster. VM me or quote me here if you have it and would trade for it. Let me know what you'd like; I have HA Pokemon to trade. Or if you are generous enough to give it for free, I'd be thankful.
But either way, let me know.
=]

Looking for a overcoat shellder/cloyster. VM me or quote me here if you have it and would trade for it. Let me know what you'd like; I have HA Pokemon to trade. Or if you are generous enough to give it for free, I'd be thankful.
But either way, let me know.
=]
I could breed you one. Would you trade it for a HA Turtwig? I don't care what gender the Turtwig has.

What are the most valuable egg moves for Zangoose? I was thinking Counter / Curse / Disable / Night Slash, but perhaps Quick Guard?

So I finally got what appears to be a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Heal Ball Xerneas. However, as I do not have access to the IV checker in XY (or Pokebank ATM), I cannot check for any 30s. So...

LF: Someone with access to the IV checker.

FT: Clone of the Xerneas.

So I finally got what appears to be a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Heal Ball Xerneas. However, as I do not have access to the IV checker in XY (or Pokebank ATM), I cannot check for any 30s. So...

I can help, I'll get online now.

I could've totally kept that Xerneas for you without the need to even save the game, but I guess it's too late for that. :P

Also, I wanna SR Mewtwo eventually. Should go for a mixed nature or for Timid?

I could've totally kept that Xerneas for you without the need to even save the game, but I guess it's too late for that. :P

Also, I wanna SR Mewtwo eventually. Should go for a mixed nature or for Timid?
Honestly, mixed natures are more common, so if you wanna be different, go Timid.

EDIT: It's 31/xx/31/30/31/31. Not the best, but Bold Xerneas doesn't run any investment in Special Attack, so at level 50, it's essentially flawless.

Honestly, mixed natures are more common, so if you wanna be different, go Timid.

EDIT: It's 31/xx/31/30/31/31. Not the best, but Bold Xerneas doesn't run any investment in Special Attack, so at level 50, it's essentially flawless.
Alright, I will do Timid then. Sounds like an easy SR (at least better than !@%@#%$#^ Suicune).

And to be fair, I haven't seen a Bold Xerneas on Smogon yet. :3

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

In the future, you can use EV training bags to check the exact IVs of your Pokemon. The EVs can be removed later with berries to keep it UT.

Hopefully Nintendo will add something near the future that lets you gain the ability to play a game or something like that to gain extra ivs on a stat. If not I will start an uprising and overthrow Nintendo muwahahaha! . But in all seriousness, they better.

What is the best way to lock yourself into a shiny spread using a powersave? Is it to breed magikarps using the TMM and backing up the spread once one hatches shiny, or is there another faster way to do it (I have to games if it changes anything). Thanks for the answers :)

What is the best way to lock yourself into a shiny spread using a powersave? Is it to breed magikarps using the TMM and backing up the spread once one hatches shiny, or is there another faster way to do it (I have to games if it changes anything). Thanks for the answers :)
If you're looking for just a shiny spread, get the Shiny Charm and Masuda Magikarp, collect an egg, hatch, reset, etc. When an egg hatches shiny, reset, take the Magikarp out, backup the save, and voila. Just make sure you remember to always use Masuda parents.

If you want a shiny, usable TM spread, use your other game to create many, many saves (for many TSVs), and hopefully one of your TM spreads matches. Each TM spread has 3 static ESVs - one with MM parents, one with the Shiny Charm, and one with both. Not having any results in a Dynamic ESV.

If you're looking for just a shiny spread, get the Shiny Charm and Masuda Magikarp, collect an egg, hatch, reset, etc. When an egg hatches shiny, reset, take the Magikarp out, backup the save, and voila. Just make sure you remember to always use Masuda parents.

If you want a shiny, usable TM spread, use your other game to create many, many saves (for many TSVs), and hopefully one of your TM spreads matches. Each TM spread has 3 static ESVs - one with MM parents, one with the Shiny Charm, and one with both. Not having any results in a Dynamic ESV.
Doesn't it take a really long time to create a new save on the other game, check the TSV and do that a crapload of times?

Doesn't it take a really long time to create a new save on the other game, check the TSV and do that a crapload of times?
I mean, as long as it takes to be able to catch a junkmon and bank it to check TSV...probably 15 minutes max? If you do 4 a day for a week, that's 28 TSVs, which is a decent amount. For four weeks and you have 112, which is a really good amount.

I mean, as long as it takes to be able to catch a junkmon and bank it to check TSV...probably 15 minutes max? If you do 4 a day for a week, that's 28 TSVs, which is a decent amount. For four weeks and you have 112, which is a really good amount.
Is it really that short to start a new game and catch a mon? I thought it was more... Okay, thanks for the answers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)