[LOSS] Assault on Mt. Coronet, The Siege (Normal) - Frosty and Its_A_Random

(Soundtrack)

Your ship arrives at Snowpoint City soon after midday. A violent hailstorm is scouring the landscape, and even from this distance, you can spot the looming darkness around the city's borders, to the west. The sounds of ongoing battle can be heard even this far from the field. However, the city still seems to be standing. Cynthia looks relieved as well. "Thank goodness, we are still in time".

As you land on the docks, a group of workers and other citizens gather up in front of Sinnoh's champion and her followers. A frail, pale, yet bold girl seems to be leading them. Several bandages cover her right ankle, her arms, and her left eye. However, even if you can still see them stained in blood, she gives you a warm smile.

"Gym Leader Candice reporting", she says, with a joyful tone despite the situation. "I'm glad to inform you that Snowpoint City still holds".
A tear of commotion crosses Cynthia's cheek, as she comes to the wounded girl to embrace her. "Sorry for being late, Candice".
The two stand close for a few moments, before Candice steps back and shakes her head. "You don't have to apologize. All it matters now is that you are here".
Cynthia nods, then looks around. "Where's Lt. Surge? I thought he was here with you".
Candice's smile faded. "He... he was trapped behind the enemy lines after yesterday's assault. The 9th army is trying to free him with the help of the few among us who can still...". A man close to her grabbed her right before she came close to passing. The Gym Leader recovers a few seconds after, but she still looks weak and dizzy.
"Candice, you need to rest", says Cynthia worried. "You can't fight in these conditions".
The girl's eyes turn down, burning with sadness and frustration. "But... I cannot just sleep while my people..."
"Candice". Cynthia put her hand on Candice's shoulder, looking into her eyes with a determined expression. "Leave the fight to us. We are going to end this, today".
The Gym Leader gazed into the Champion's confident smile for a few moments, without saying anything. Then, she nodded, and walked away with a few of her comrades. Sinnoh's Champion turns towards you. "Let's go. We can't start this assault without our general".

The battle seems to have been raging all over the glade between Snowpoint and the Lake of Acuity. Dozens of trainers are fighting tooth and nail against hordes of hostile, fiendish Pokemon summoned by Darkrai's wicked lieutenants. The entire landscape looks like a snowy wasteland, where even the cries fade in the incessant storm. Thanks to a diversion caused by Cynthia and others, you manage to make your way behind the enemy lines, up to a tight spot where Lt. Surge and his Raichu are just recovering from another struggle with the enemy forces.
"Ya're damn late, guys!", he says, spitting on the snow just before giving you a warm smile. "But ya're still welcome. How're the lines holdin'?"
"They're keeping the enemy contained", you explain. "We've been ordered to get you out of here so that we can assault the mountain"
Vermillion City's Gym Leader mumbles for a few moments. "Very well. The airship is hidden inside the cavern in the lake, we need to move out no...".
Before he can finish his sentence, though, his Raichu looks nervously around itself. Even though nothing can be clearly seen beyond the snow, you can sense something's off as well. Lt. Surge nods and lights up a cigar. "Looks like we got somethin' to deal with, 'fore that".
A cold laugh echoes from beyond the snowstorm. Then, you finally manage to see something emerging from the blinding white landscape...

Soundtrack2

"I will gift Darkrai with your heads, maggots", says the beast, while several of its minions start taking position before it.
"I'm sorry bud, I got other plans for mine", replies Lt. Surge. "Meh, hope the cig will last long enough... ready for battle, guys?"

Garchomp: Let none survive!

Following the beast's shout, a few threatening Pokemon step forward to take care of you...

HP 150
Atk 6
Def 4
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

Abilities: Rivalry, Unnerve

HP 80
Atk 4
Def 3
SpA 4
SpD 3
Spe 106

Abilities: Prankster, Unburden

You can see the general from here, but he's still not engaged battle...

HP 1200
Atk 9
Def 6
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 106
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Accuracy boost: 13%

Abilities: Sand Veil, Sand Force

Weather: Hail
Restrictions: None
Affected moves: Camouflage (Ice), Nature Power (Blizzard), other Hail-related effects

Frosty's team:

Drifblim (M)
Type:
Ghost/Flying
Abilities: Aftermath/Unburden/Flare Boost (Unlocked)
Nature: Quiet (+1SpA, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 69 (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19
EC: 6/6
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Attacks:
Level Up

Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Ominous Wind
Stockpile
Shadow Ball
Explosion
Egg
Tailwind
Hypnosis
Haze
Disable
Destiny Bond
Defog
Weather Ball
TM/HM
Toxic
Thunder Wave
Sleep Talk
Fly
Will-o-Wisp
Substitute
Protect
Thunderbolt
Acrobatics
Silver Wind
Tutor
Endure
Air Cutter
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Skill Swap
Spite

Shadow Mend

Banette [M] [Puppet Ganon]

Type: Ghost

Abilities: Insomnia/Frisk/Cursed Body (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 56 (-)
Base Stat Total: 19

Banette [M] [Puppet Ganon]

Type: Ghost
Abilities: Insomnia/Frisk/Cursed Body (UNLOCKED)/Prankster

Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk: 8 (+)
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 65 (-)
Base Stat Total: 22

EC: 6/6

Attacks (81/84):
Astonish
Attract
Calm Mind
Captivate
Charge Beam
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double-Edge
Double Team
Dream Eater
Embargo
Endure
Facade
Feint Attack
Fling
Foresight
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grudge
Gunk Shot
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hex
Hidden Power Poison
Hyper Beam
Icy Wind
Imprison
Infestation
Knock Off
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Metronome
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift
Night Shade
Nightmare
Ominous Wind
Ominous Wind (for the love of god...)
Pain Split
Payback
Phantom Force
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Pursuit
Rain Dance
Rest
Role Play
Round
Screech
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
Shock Wave
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Thundebolt
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Will-o-Wisp

Bloodlust
Dispel
Shadow Mend

Missing: Body Slam, Flash, Cotton Guard

Its_A_Random's team:

Gardevoir [Elincia] (F)
NATURE: Bold

TYPE: Psychic / Fairy
ABILITIES: Synchronise / Trace / Telepathy (H) / Pixilate (Mega)

STATS (NORMAL)
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

STATS (MEGA)
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 7
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 25

EC: 9/9

ATTACKS (65/102)
PHYSICAL
None

SPECIAL
Confusion
Dazzling Gleam
Disarming Voice
Draining Kiss
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Future Sight
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ground)
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Icy Wind
Magical Leaf
Moonblast
Psychic
Psyshock
Round
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Snore
Stored Power
Swift
Thunderbolt

OTHER
Calm Mind
Captivate
Confuse Ray
Disable
Double Team
Encore
Endure
Growl
Heal Bell
Heal Pulse
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Hypnosis
Imprison
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Mean Look
Mimic
Misty Terrain
Pain Split
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Safeguard
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Substitute
Sunny Day
Taunt
Teleport
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Trick Room
Will-O-Wisp
Wonder Room

RAID
Dispel
Shadow Mend

Dedenne [Solitude] (F)
NATURE: Naive (+16% Accuracy)

TYPE: Electric / Fairy
ABILITIES: Cheek Pouch / Pickup / Plus (H)

STATS
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 117 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: N/A
AC: 1/5

ATTACKS (44/56)
PHYSICAL
Aerial Ace
Covet
Dig
Facade
Frustration
Giga Impact
Iron Tail
Last Resort
Natural Gift
Nuzzle
Play Rough
Retaliate
Return
Secret Power
Super Fang
Tackle
Thief
Thunder Punch
U-Turn
Wild Charge

SPECIAL
Charge Beam
Discharge
Grass Knot
Parabolic Charge
Signal Beam
Snore
Thunder
Thunder Shock
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch

OTHER
Charge
Charm
Eerie Impulse
Entrainment
Helping Hand
Magnet Rise
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Lt. Surge's Raichu will assist you in fighting Garchomp and its evil minions. It comes with a boss-like AI, choosing its attacks from a slate like NPC enemies but without following a threat table - it will pick targets randomly.

NOTE: You CAN target Raichu with any move which could affect an enemy as well - such as Heal Pulse - but not with moves which can only target allies - such as Ally Switch or Reflect.

HP 100
Atk 5
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 5
Spe 127
Accuracy boost: 19%

Ability: Static

Magnetic Field: At the end of the first round, and every two rounds after that, Raichu will shield the ally with lowest HP in a magnetic field. The field absorbs up to 20 HP before faltering, and it stacks up with other absorption effects. Magnetic Field lasts for up to 3 actions.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
uh

oh boy

Well where to begin:

1) Items: Dedenne and Drifblim get the usual. Gardevoir I assume can use OBT and Banette the RCB.
2) Glyphs: uh. I suppose wow can be useful? Maybe Ominous Wind for a possible next encounter (yeah right)? dunno.
3) Speaking of Banette, it can't scratch any mon here ._.. So I suggest you use Play Rough with Dedenne A1 so Banette can mimic it A2 (bloody prankster) and have some decent move to throw around every now and then. This is why i went with RCB instead of OBT or the ward thinge
4) Who should tank Garchomp? Drifblim avoids Earthquake but calls Rock Slide (it is slated I think). Both Garde and Banette call rock slide and earthquake. On optimal conditions (Reflect and Will-o-Wisp) Earth Power means that Earthquake and Rock Slide are off the slate, but only against Banette. Same with Draco Meteor. I am terrible calcing slates, so take this with a pinch of salt, but I think perhaps Banette is our best option? Emphasis on "perhaps". Assuming wow (glyph) and reflect (OBT) are up. Although it would be hard for it to keep threat.
5) For the other three...uh. Play Rough from Dedenne does 40hp of damage on Liepard and 38hp on the haxorus-prevo-whose-name-I've-forgotten (add 1 for Frustration/Return). Hyper Voice deals 35hp of damage on them, Air Cutter deals 23hp of damage and Play Rough from Banette deals 32 on liepard and 30 on the dragon thinge. Hyper Voice + Air Cutter + Dazzling Gleam + Icy Wind deals around 97 damage. Dunno what those numbers say, I am tired -_-. But I don't think we can defeat all three mons this round. Unless all mons attack all actions against them, which may not be optimal.

Thoughts?

Just want to make it clear if it's not - Garchomp is NOT in the fight at the moment. It won't attack you. You can't attack it. I made you see its stats just for your own information, but at the moment, your foes are two Fraxure and a Liepard

Frosty Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Did someone say fairies? Nice picking an EQ weak mon to bring to a raid Surge... Time to see how useless this Raichu will prove to be... -.-'

Elincia (F) @ Old Book of Tricks + Glyph of Will-O-Wisp + Pumkin Berry

Solitude (F) @ Sol Ring + Glyph of Extreme Speed (Yellow) + Pumkin Berry

Elincia: [Mega Evolve] Hyper Voice > Swift

Solitude: Play Rough (Liepard) > Secret Power (Fraxure A)

Liepard dies to Play Rough + Hyper Voice + Air Cutter. Fraxure A takes 38 + 34 + 32 + 21 = 125 DMG, Fraxure B takes 87 DMG from my attacks and Air Cutter. Hope Raichu pinches threat on a Fraxure, could be best to keep a Fraxure alive to maximise Magnetic Field lengths and throw heals or smth. Pixilate/Sheer Force Secret Power is insane.

Something tells me there will be another wave of mons after this one before we finally get to fight Garchomp.

Frosty

=_=
Well if Garchomp is not our problem then...

...I am even more scared .-. . But makes it easier to order I suppose.

Drifblim holds:
-
Abyssal Windbag
-
Pumkin Berry
- Glyph of Ominous Wind

Banette holds:
-
Gygax Blade for the poo---I mean Reforged Crusader Blade
-
Pumkin Berry
- Glyph of Will-o-Wisp

Puppet Ganon/Banette [MEGAEVOLVE]: Shadow Claw (Fraxure B) - Mimic (Dedenne's Play Rough)
Drifblim: Air Cutter [Liepard - Fraxure A - Fraxure B] - Ominous Wind (Fraxure A)

Ominous Wind should do the trick on Fraxure A. Fraxure B should have really few hp after raichu etc.

Round 1

The team quickly dispatches Liepard, before starting to take care of the two Fraxure. Elincia causes massive damage to the opposition with her Fairy-type assaults, but this causes her to draw fire from both dragons. Lt. Surge's Raichu promptly shields her from further harm, but Garchomp roars irritated.

Garchomp: Go! Get them, and bring me back their heads!

Two more Fraxure join the fight, along with a new, dangerous ally! Lt. Surge rallies you, too:

Lt. Surge: Do not give'em an inch of ground!

HP 180
Atk 4
Def 4
SpA 4
SpD 4
Spe 58

Ability: Hustle

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 121/Energy 93 (Flare Boost)
HP 125
Atk 3 (6)
Def 2
SpA 4 (7)
SpD 2
Spe 69 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Abilities: Aftermath, Unburden, Flare Boost
Glyph of Ominous Wind

[
1] |Spe 65| HP 96/Energy 91 (Mimic (Play Rough))
HP 100
Atk 8 (14)
Def 3
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 65 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Abilities: Insomnia, Frisk, Cursed Body, Prankster
Glyph of Will-o-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 100| HP 40/Energy 91 (Magnetic Field [20 HP] for 3 more actions, Poisoned, -1 Defense)
HP 100
Atk 2
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 100
SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Synchronize, Trace, Telepathy, Pixilate
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 117| HP 73/Energy 89
HP 100
Atk 2 (14)
Def 2
SpA 3
SpD 2
Spe 117 (+16% Acc)
Abilities: Cheek Pouch, Pick Up
Glyph of Extremespeed (Yellow)

HP 96/100 [96% HP]
HP 0/150 [0% HP]
HP 0/80 [0% HP]
(1) HP 24/150 [15% HP]
(2) HP 150/150 [100% HP]
HP 180/180 [100% HP]
(3) HP 150/150 [100% HP]
Gardevoir evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
Banette evolved into Mega Banette!

Crit (1-625): 5756/10000
Signal Beam (Liepard): (8 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 17 damage

Crit (1-625): 2257/10000
Play Rough (Liepard): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 12.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Sheer Force]) * 1.5 = 40 damage, 6 energy

Hit (1-8000): 5186/10000
Crit (1-625): 7783/10000
Poison (1-3000): 4934/10000

Gunk Shot (Dedenne): (12 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage

Crit (1-625): 649/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 = 35 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 2676/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 = 35 damage
Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 8888/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 = 35 damage

Crit (1-1250): 9662/10000
Air Cutter (Fraxure1): 6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] = 23 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-1250): 8915/10000
Air Cutter (Fraxure2): 6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] = 23 damage

Crit (1-1250): 7724/10000
(1) Shadow Claw (Gardevoir): (7 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 15 damage

Crit (1-625): 4832/10000
Poison (1-3000): 2278/10000

(2) Poison Jab (Gardevoir): (8 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 17 damage, Gardevoir is poisoned

Crit (1-1250): 1642/10000
Shadow Claw (Fraxure2): 7 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif] = 21 damage, 4 energy

Drifblim suffers 2 damage for the hail
Banette suffers 2 damage for the hail
Gardevoir suffers 2 damage for the hail
Dedenne suffers 2 damage for the hail
Raichu suffers 2 damage for the hail
Fraxure1 suffers 2 damage for the hail
Fraxure2 suffers 2 damage for the hail

Gardevoir suffers 2 damage for the poison
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mimic (Dedenne): Banette learned Play Rough, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 5846/10000
Signal Beam (Fraxure2): 8 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 11 damage

Crit (1-625): 2787/10000
Secret Power (Fraxure1): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 2 [Sheer Force]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 377/10000
Swift (Fraxure1, Critical Hit): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 36 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 6646/10000
Swift (Fraxure2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 = 32 damage

Crit (1-625): 8950/10000
Stats boost (1-3000): 6648/10000

Ominous Wind (Fraxure1): 6+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] = 26 damage, 3 energy
(1) Fraxure fainted!

Hit (1-7500): 6004/10000
Crit (1-625): 6105/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 422/10000

(2) Iron Tail (Gardevoir): (10 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 20 damage, -1 Defense

Hail (infinite)

Magnetic Field (Gardevoir)

(3) A Fraxure spawned!
A Zweilous spawned!
(4) A Fraxure spawned!
Aggro threshold: 88

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
Oh dear

Since we are obviously without the optimum team for this, maybe we should kick the bucket and activate bloodlust? With it Zweilous falls to Air Cutter + Air Cutter + Swift + Hyper Voice. That Combination also deals 121hp of damage to the Fraxures, so they can be dealt with by raichu hahahaha Dedenne, while Banette heals Gardevoir A2. All mons that way will only do one attack (The one hit by Dedenne will attack it though, so it can backfire .-.).

Outside of bloodlust there is not much we can do. We if play conservative and there is another wave, we lose, simple as that. And if we play aggressive, there is a considerable possibility that we lose Gardevoir.

Thoughts?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Not that it matters much but the nearly dead Fraxure should be poisoned because Gardevoir has Synchronise.

Elincia: Hyper Voice (Fraxure C | Zweilous | Fraxure D) > Swift (Fraxure C | Zweilous | Fraxure D)

Solitude: Frustration (Zweilous) > Secret Power (Fraxure D)

Frosty

=_=
Drifblim: Air Cutter (Fraxure B - Fraxure C - Zweilous) - Air Cutter (Fraxure B - Fraxure C - Zweilous)
IF
Fraxure B is KO'd AND Zweilous is KO'd THEN Ominous Wind (Fraxure C)
Banette: Bloodlust - Shadow Mend (Gardevoir)

According to my calcs:

Zweilous: ((9*0.75+3+2+4+6)*2.25 [HV] + (10+3+2+3+8)*2.25 [Frustration] + (6*0.75+3+2+4+8) [AC])*1.5= 193hp of damage [ded zweilous]
Fraxure B: (6*0.75+3+2+4+8)*1.5 [AC]= 32.25hp [ded Fraxure B]
Fraxure C: ((9*0.75+3+2+5.5+6)*1.5 [HV] + (6*0.75+3+2+5.5+8)*2 [AC and AC] + (6*0.75+3+2+5.5+6)*1.5 [Swift])*1.5= 168hp [ded Fraxure]
Fraxure D: ((9*0.75+3+2+5.5+6)*1.5 [HV] + (6*0.75+3+2+5.5+6)*1.5 [Swift] + (7+3+2+2+3+8)*1.5 [Secret Power])*1.5= 155hp [ded Fraxure]

So it works out nicely. Hopefully Ominous Wind gets me some goodies in the process -_-.

Translation for zara:

Fraxure B = Fraxure 1 (the one with 24hp)
Fraxure C = Fraxure 2
Fraxure D = Fraxure 3

Round 2

Seeing his team surrounded, Puppet Ganon gives off a rallying cry which bolsters his allies' resolve and turns the tide on the opposition. While the two Fraxure nearly murder Elicia, the Banette heals her with shadowy weaves while the other Pokemon annihilates them. Angered about the kind of resistance you are posing, Garchomp sends another wave of monsters at you!

Garchomp: Come on! Who're you more afraid of? Them... or ME?

Two Liepard dash into the fight, backed by a gigantic beast! Vermillion City's Gym Leader however does not give up:

Lt. Surge: I'll shock ya, mongrels!

HP 240
Atk 6
Def 4
SpA 4
SpD 4
Spe 58
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5

Ability: Scrappy, Mold Breaker

[
1] |Spe 120.75| HP 117/Energy 87 (
2a,
18a, Flare Boost, +1 Attack, +1 Defense, +1 Sp. Attack, +1 Sp. Defense, +1 Speed)
HP 125
Atk 3 (6)
Def 2
SpA 4 (7)
SpD 2
Spe 69 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Ominous Wind

[
1] |Spe 65| HP 92/Energy 63 (
2a,
18a, Mimic (Play Rough))
HP 100
Atk 8 (14)
Def 3
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 65 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Will-o-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 100| HP 31/Energy 82 (
2a,
18a, Poisoned, -2 Defense)
HP 100
Atk 2
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 100
SC 3 / WC 3
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 117| HP 69/Energy 78 (
2a,
18a)
HP 100
Atk 2 (14)
Def 2
SpA 3
SpD 2
Spe 117 (+16% Acc)

HP 88/100 [88% HP]
HP 0/150 [0% HP]
HP 0/150 [0% HP]
HP 0/180 [0% HP]
HP 0/150 [0% HP]
(1) HP 80/80 [100% HP]
HP 240/240 [100% HP]
(2) HP 80/80 [100% HP]

Bloodlust: The damage of raid members is increased by 50% for 4 actions and raid members are Sated for 20 actions, 15 energy

Crit (1-625): 1434/10000
Brick Break (Fraxure2): 8 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 10 damage

Crit (1-625): 1221/10000
Frustration (Zweilous): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 88 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 5468/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 2549/10000
Hyper Voice (Zweilous): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 73 damage

Crit (1-625): 9102/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure3): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage

Crit (1-1250): 8636/10000
Air Cutter (Fraxure1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost]) * 1.5 = 35 damage, 3 energy
(1) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-1250): 8275/10000
Air Cutter (Zweilous): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost]) * 1.5 = 32 damage
Zweilous fainted!

Crit (1-1250): 1311/10000
Air Cutter (Fraxure2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost]) * 1.5 = 35 damage

Crit (1-625): 1010/10000
(2) Poison Jab (Gardevoir): (8 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif] = 19 damage

Hit (1-7500): 7491/10000
Crit (1-625): 3182/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 2677/10000

(3) Iron Tail (Gardevoir): (10 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif] = 22 damage, -1 Defense
Gardevoir's Magnetic Field faded!

Fraxure3 suffers 2 damage for the hail

Shadow Mend (Gardevoir): 20 HP restored, 13 energy

Crit (1-625): 1829/10000
Volt Tackle (Fraxure3): (13 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 12 damage, 4 recoil

Crit (1-625): 4610/10000
Secret Power (Fraxure3): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 2 [Sheer Force]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 59 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 5085/10000
Swift (Fraxure2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 47 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 4553/10000
Swift (Fraxure3): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 47 damage
(3) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 4682/10000
Stats boost (1-3000): 240/10000

Ominous Wind (Fraxure2): (6+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, +1 Attack, +1 Defense, +1 Sp. Attack, +1 Sp. Defense, 3 energy
(2) Fraxure fainted!

Hail (infinite)

(1) A Liepard spawned!
A Pangoro spawned!
(2) A Liepard spawned!

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Raagh crush kill destroy etc.

Elincia: Hyper Voice > Swift
IF
Pangoro and both Liepard have fainted, THEN replace all remaining actions with Misty Terrain.

Solitude: Frustration (Pangoro) > Secret Power (Pangoro)
IF
Pangoro and both Liepard have fainted, THEN replace all remaining actions with Chill.
IF Pangoro and one Lipard has fainted, THEN redirect your remaining attack to the other Liepard.
IF Pangoro has faints, THEN redirect your remaining attack to Liepard B (The first one).

Pretty simple, Air Cutter and Hyper Voice dispatch both Liepard and all four attacks dispatch Pangoro. KO sub for everyone fainting to set up by healing or something, idk. We do get a free action apparently so...

Frosty

=_=
Drifblim: Air Cutter (Liepard 1 - Liepard 2 - Pangoro) - Air Cutter (Liepard 1 - Liepard 2 - Pangoro)
IF
Pangoro and both liepards fainted THEN Shadow Mend (Gardevoir)

Banette: Play Rough (Pangoro) - Shadow Mend (Gardevoir)

Round 3

Empowered by the shadows, the Driblim takes the initiative and cuts through the opposition with sharpened winds. However, this draws the attention of the two Liepard, which ambush him viciously. Nevertheless, the rest of the team mates manage to make quick work of all the opponents, leaving the squad ample time to heal up and set up the field. Garchomp, seething with anger, sends more enemies after you!

Garchomp: I'm losing my patience! Go, and make them wish they were never born!

A Fraxure and a Pangoro heed to the call, followed by a little, purple bat! Not that this seems to phaze Surge in the slightest.

Lt. Surge: Ya'll not bring down this soldier so easily!

HP 80
Atk 3
Def 3
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 55
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

Ability: Frisk, Telepathy

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 59/Energy 74 (
16a, Flare Boost, Magnetic Field [20 HP] for 3 more actions)
HP 125
Atk 3 (6)
Def 2
SpA 4 (7)
SpD 2
Spe 69 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Ominous Wind

[
1] |Spe 65| HP 88/Energy 43 (
16a, Mimic (Play Rough))
HP 100
Atk 8 (14)
Def 3
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 65 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Will-o-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 100| HP 65/Energy 67 (
16a, Poisoned, -1 Defense)
HP 100
Atk 2
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 100
SC 3 / WC 3
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 117| HP 65/Energy 84 (
16a)
HP 100
Atk 2 (14)
Def 2
SpA 3
SpD 2
Spe 117 (+16% Acc)

HP 84/100 [84% HP]
HP 0/80 [0% HP]
HP 0/240 [0% HP]
HP 0/80 [0% HP]
HP 150/150 [100% HP]
HP 240/240 [100% HP]
HP 80/80 [100% HP]
Misty Terrain: 3 rounds left

Crit (1-625): 9207/10000
Paralysis (1-1000): 3847/10000

Thunderbolt (Pangoro): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 14 damage

Crit (1-1250): 7876/10000
Air Cutter (Liepard1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-1250): 7557/10000
Air Cutter (Pangoro): ((6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 51 damage

Crit (1-1250): 7398/10000
Air Cutter (Liepard2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage

Crit (1-625): 6962/10000
Frustration (Pangoro): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 88 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6935/10000
(1) Foul Play (Drifblim): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 - 2 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage

Crit (1-625): 4696/10000
(2) Foul Play (Drifblim): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 - 2 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage

Crit (1-625): 968/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage, 6 energy
(1) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 9980/10000
Hyper Voice (Pangoro): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 73 damage

Crit (1-625): 772/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage
(2) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 2180/10000
Play Rough (Pangoro): (9 [BP] + 11 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 68 damage, 7 energy
Pangoro fainted!

Shadow Mend (Gardevoir): 20 HP restored, 10 energy
Shadow Mend (Gardevoir): 20 HP restored, 13 energy
Raichu does not act!
Chill: Restores 12 energy
Misty Terrain: Misty Terrain for 4 rounds, 9 energy

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain for 3 more rounds

Magnetic Field (Drifblim)

A Fraxure spawned!
A Pangoro spawned!
A Noibat spawned!

Frosty

=_=
For the love of god, doesn't this ever end?

Some calcs:

Hyper Voice:
vs Noibat: (9*0.75+3+3+2+6+5.5)*1.5= 39.375hp
vs Fraxure: (9*0.75+3+3+2+6+5.5)*1.5= 39.375hp
vs Pangoro: (9*0.75+3+3+2+6+4)*2.25= 55.687hp

Swift:
vs Noibat: (6*0.75+3+3+2+6+5.5)*1.5= 36hp
vs Fraxure: (6*0.75+3+3+2+6+5.5)*1.5= 36hp
vs Pangoro: (6*0.75+3+3+2+6+4)*2.25= 50.62hp

Banette's Play Rough:
vs Noibat: (9+3+4.5+8)*1.5= 36.75hp
vs Fraxure: (9+3+3+8)*1.5= 34.5hp
vs Pangoro: (9+3+3+8)*2.25= 51.75hp

Air Cutter:
vs Noibat: (6*0.75+3+2+8+5.5)= 23hp
vs Fraxure: (6*0.75+3+2+8+5.5)= 23hp
vs Pangoro: (6*0.75+3+2+8+4)*1.5= 32.25hp

Dedenne's Secret Power/Play Rough:
vs Noibat: (9+3+3+2+4.5+8)*1.5= 44.25hp
vs Fraxure: (9+3+3+2+3+8)*1.5= 42hp
vs Pangoro: (9+3+3+2+3+8)*2.25= 63hp

Dedenne's Frustration/Return:
vs Noibat: (10+3+3+2+4.5+8)*1.5= 45.75hp
vs Fraxure: (10+3+3+2+3+8)*1.5= 43.5hp
vs Pangoro: (10+3+3+2+3+8)*2.25= 65.25hp

Noibat falls to Air Cutter + Swift + Hyper Voice and seems to be overall harmless, so I suggest we don't touch it. Although that can be just was zara is expecting from us -_-.
Fraxure is left with 52hp after AC + SW + HV
Pangoro is left with 101hp after AC + SW + HV

I suggest we have Dedenne hit Pangoro A1 and A2 and Banette hit Fraxure A1 and A2 (Play Rough and Shadow Sneak should be enough), while Drifblim heals someone A2. The problem is that this way Dedenne gets Pangoro's threat which may be an issue.

Thoughts?

Frosty

=_=
Drifblim: Air Cutter (Fraxure - Noibat - Pangoro) - Shadow Mend (Gardevoir)
IF Air Cutter misses a mon A1 AND said mon is alive by the time Drifblim is to act A2 THEN Air Cutter (Fraxure - Noibat - Pangoro) A2
Banette: Play Rough (Fraxure) - Shadow Sneak (Fraxure)

Assuming Hyper Voice + Swift from garde and Dedenne focusing fire on Pangoro (incoming earthquake :D). If you have a better idea that doesn't involve us getting DQ'd, I am all ears. I mean...eyes.

Frosty: I am sorry, but your substitution is invalid because, as per Raid Zone rules, for a substitution to be valid, the move which replaces and the move which is replaced need to have the same priority tier.

Round 4

Solitude strikes at the Pangoro while Elicia and the Drifblim let loose their wide-range attacks and Puppet Ganon dukes it out with the Fraxure along with Lt. Surge's Raichu. But the enemies pay back at full force. Noibat also follows up with an ultrasonic wave which leaves the Gardevoir deafened. On the upside, this spares the Fairy-type from being terrorized by Pangoro's intimidating roar.

Even if slightly shaken, though, the raid team takes the foes down one after the other, until none stands in their way. Garchomp also seems to have run out of patience, too.

Garchomp: Enough with this! Beg for mercy, maggots!

It looks like the land shark finally entered the fray!

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 59/Energy 61 (
14a, Flare Boost, Demoralizing Roar for 1 more action, Magnetic Field [16 HP] for 1 more action)
HP 125
Atk 3 (6)
Def 2
SpA 4 (7)
SpD 2
Spe 69 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Ominous Wind

[
1] |Spe 65| HP 84/Energy 33 (
14a, Mimic (Play Rough), Demoralizing Roar for 1 more action)
HP 100
Atk 8 (14)
Def 3
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 65 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Will-o-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 100| HP 42/Energy 58 (
14a, Poisoned, Deafening Wave for 1 more action)
HP 100
Atk 2
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 100
SC 3 / WC 3
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 117| HP 38/Energy 74 (
14a, Demoralizing Roar for 1 more action)
HP 100
Atk 2 (14)
Def 2
SpA 3
SpD 2
Spe 117 (+16% Acc)

HP 80/100 [80% HP], Demoralizing Roar (1a)
HP 0/150 [0% HP]
HP 0/240 [0% HP]
HP 0/80 [0% HP]
HP 1200/1200 [100% HP]
Misty Terrain: 2 rounds left

Hit (1-8900): 2330/10000
Crit (1-625): 8066/10000

Thunder (Fraxure): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 12 damage

Crit (1-625): 6201/10000
Frustration (Pangoro): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 65 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 4865/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 124/10000
Hyper Voice (Pangoro, Critical Hit): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 62 damage

Crit (1-625): 8434/10000
Hyper Voice (Noibat): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 39 damage

Hit (1-9500): 2960/10000
Crit (1-1250): 3918/10000

Air Cutter (Fraxure): 6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] = 21 damage, 3 energy

Hit (1-9500): 9936/10000
Air Cutter (Pangoro): missed

Hit (1-9500): 8591/10000
Crit (1-1250): 8456/10000

Air Cutter (Noibat): 6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] = 21 damage

Crit (1-625): 321/10000
Play Rough (Fraxure, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 11 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 3 [Reforged Crusader's Strike = 42 damage, 7 energy

Hit (1-7500): 4133/10000
Crit (1-625): 2838/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 4788/10000

Iron Tail (Gardevoir): (10 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif] = 22 damage

Hit (1-8000): 7745/10000
Crit (1-625): 5282/10000

Gunk Shot (Dedenne): (12 [BP] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 27 damage
Noibat flew high!

Hit (1-9500): 5834/10000
Crit (1-625): 3554/10000

Fly (Gardevoir): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Stage Dif] = 13 damage

Target: 3/5
Deafening Wave (Gardevoir): The affected Pokemon is unable to use any move with a base energy cost of 6 or higher (before any other modifier) for 3 actions.

Demoralizing Roar: The affected Pokemon's Attack and Sp. Attack ranks are lowered by 2 for the next 2 actions
Shadow Mend (Gardevoir): 20 HP restored, 10 energy

Crit (1-625): 7604/10000
Shadow Sneak (Fraxure): 4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif] = 16 damage, 3 energy
Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 9482/10000
Thunder Punch (Noibat): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB]) * 1.5 = 18 damage
Noibat fainted!

Crit (1-625): 4099/10000
Secret Power (Pangoro): (7 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 2 [Sheer Force] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 59 damage, 4 energy

Crit (1-625): 128/10000
Swift (Pangoro, Critical Hit): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 61 damage, 3 energy
Pangoro fainted!

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain for 2 more rounds

Garchomp became active!

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
*sigh* let's leeroy it and see what this maggot does?

Elincia: Confusion (Garchomp) > Swift
IF Garchomp is untargetable when you act, THEN use Chill that action.

Solitude: Chill > Secret Power (Garchomp)

I guess it is time to go to the drawing board for mind control bitch HM?

Frosty

=_=
Yes it is.

Banette: Play Rough (Garchomp) - Shadow Sneak (Garchomp)
Drifblim: Ominous Wind (Garchomp) - Icy Wind (Garchomp)

Round 5

Solitude sits and watch while Lt. Surge's Raichu and Garchomp charge into each other recklessly. The other team mates however try to help the Electric-type, albeit significantly holding back. Garchomp eventually turns on Puppet Ganon and whips him with its hardened tail. The Dedenne gets shielded by Raichu, but it looks like the Driblim is in for some pain!

Garchomp: Take this one down, quickly!

In the distance, two steel birds heed their master's call, ready to dive on the unsuspecting Ghost-type balloon!

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 57/Energy 54 (
12a, Flare Boost, Mark of Death)
HP 125
Atk 3 (6)
Def 2
SpA 4 (7)
SpD 2
Spe 69 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Ominous Wind

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 65| HP 62/Energy 43 (
12a, Mimic (Play Rough), -1 Defense)
HP 100
Atk 8 (14)
Def 3
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 65 (-10% Eva)
SC 2 / WC 2
Glyph of Will-o-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 100| HP 34/Energy 53 (
12a, Poisoned)
HP 100
Atk 2
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 100
SC 3 / WC 3
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp

[
1] |Spe 117| HP 34/Energy 82 (
12a, Magnetic Field [16 HP] for 3 more actions)
HP 100
Atk 2 (14)
Def 2
SpA 3
SpD 2
Spe 117 (+16% Acc)

HP 55/100 [55% HP]
HP 988/1200 [83% HP]
Misty Terrain: 1 round left

Crit (1-625): 6794/10000
Double-edge (Garchomp): 12 [BP] - 4.5 [Stat Dif] = 8 damage, 2 recoil
Chill: Restores 12 energy

Crit (1-625): 9402/10000
Double-edge (Raichu): 13 [BP] + 6 [Stat Dif] = 19 damage, 6 recoil

Crit (1-625): 7144/10000
Confusion (Garchomp): 5 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] = 25 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 5982/10000
Stats boost (1-3000): 9684/10000

Ominous Wind (Garchomp): 6+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 8 [Abyssal Windbag] + 2 [Flare Boost] = 20 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 134/10000
Play Rough (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 6 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 3 [Reforged Crusader's Strike = 35 damage, 7 energy

Garchomp suffers 2 damage for the hail

Crit (1-625): 3850/10000
Shadow Sneak (Garchomp): 4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 8 [Stat Dif] = 15 damage, 3 energy
Pumkin Berry: 20 energy restored. Consumed.

Crit (1-625): 1689/10000
Uproar (Garchomp): 9 [BP] = 9 damage

Crit (1-625): 8181/10000
Secret Power (Garchomp): (7 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 8 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 2 [Sheer Force] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 4 energy

Hit (1-9800): 5701/10000
Crit (1-625): 9120/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 1924/10000

Iron Tail (Banette): 10 [BP] + 7.5 [Stat Dif] = 18 damage, -1 Defense

Crit (1-625): 5624/10000
Swift (Garchomp): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Pixilate] + 6 [Old Book of Tricks] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 34 damage, 3 energy

Hit (1-9500): 8771/10000
Crit (1-625): 9919/10000

Icy Wind (Garchomp): (6 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Flare Boost]) * 2.25 = 24 damage, 4 energy

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain for 1 more round

Target: 2/2
Magnetic Field (Dedenne)

Target: 1/4
Mark of Death (Drifblim): The affected Pokemon has been marked for death. Two Skarmory (Atk 4, SpA 3, Spe 81) will attack the marked target on the first action of next round, disappearing right after they performed their attack. These Skarmory do not require a charge stage before using Fly or Sky Attack (as if they were using Power Herb). If the Marked target becomes untargettable by any means, the Skarmory will go for random targets among the available ones when they are to act.
Aggro threshold: 65

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Death by Skarmory. That confirms the rumours I have heard about there being massive developments in the field of Mad Science of late.

Elincia: Hyper Voice > Swift
IF Garchomp is untargetable when you act, THEN use Chill that action.

Solitude: Frustration (Garchomp) > Secret Power (Garchomp)

I really do not know anymore. If you have any ideas, let me know.

Frosty

=_=
Since its inevitable that Garde gets threat...

Drifblim: Shadow Mend (Gardevoir) - Ominous Wind (Garchomp)
Banette: Shadow Mend (Gardevoir) - Play Rough (Garchomp)
BOTH: IF Garchomp is untargetable when you are to act A2 THEN Chill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)