UU Auth V Non-Auth Tour v2 (Won by Non-Auth again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming. Man, Galvantula would be horrifying with like 8 more base SpA. I guess that's why he's never used outside of shitty Sticky Web low-ladder.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
rip Wanka train. was fun while it lasted.

that had to have been the worst counter teaming display in the history of counter teaming. gl to the rest of the auth and please excuse my shittiness.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Okay so Lapras and Wanka finished their match so time for round 4! There are only 5 auth left against a still big population of non-auth users. Let's hope the auth can pull through!

Round 4 Matchups

Bob the Bro / Yifeng vs Serperior for Uber
dingbat vs DnB
King UU vs warzoid
newfren vs Silverwhiteblue
YABO vs Slate.
So the deadline this round will be Monday, August 3rd. Try to get your matches done by then and good luck! Also shoutout to YABO for doing these matchups.

Last edited:

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it's ok guys, as long as i'm still in this i can continue making my opponents cringe with my extremely balanced tactics that none shall rival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)