UPU Sign UPS Closed

So, this may be hoppining on the bandwagon, but I will be making a UCL-style league. Yes I hear the boos out there, there are SO many out there. What make yours different? Honestly Im not sure. However I can defiantly bring the fun and excitement into a league.

Rules:
Post Showdown name, Team Name, and email. You may pm me the email if u don't want to post it.
BE ACTIVE. Leagues die easily because people do not doing anything to stay active.

Draft:
Similar to the UCL.
12 rounds, Snake style format, will randomize order, then snake style.
OU will be highest tier.

Battle during weeks. Everyone plays everyone. After, top 3 lock into playoffs, and 4th and 5th seeds fight for final spot. then playoffs happen and we crown a champion.

Interested, Post team name, and Username for the chatzy link

Let the Extreme Pokemon Championship Union Begin!!!!

(our google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao9by3VGENMPNEO6jH2iDodK1m_qU5YFZE46tbVqQQA/edit#gid=0)

Current Teams: (MAX 16 Min 8
Washington Blazikens- MarioRules22
Seattle Slyveons- ME
San Diego Charizards- Zimzy
Boston Red Sawks- stop68
Indiana Inkays-DeltaEvolved
Los Angeles Latios- Pixilate
Miami Mandibuzz- OGDogGamer
Hampshire Heliolisks- SuddrnAppearence
OKC Thundurus- Kool Adided
Macargo Tel Aviv- Alphajores

Last edited:
Hey, this is MarioRules22.

Some edits I'm gonna tell LHP14Florida to make:
When will the battles be?
When will the draft be?

Also, I'm only gonna be on for 6 hours a day due to work, so the battles should be at a decent time for everyone.

So, this may be hoppining on the bandwagon, but I will be making a UCL-style league. Yes I hear the boos out there, there are SO many out there. What make yours different? Honestly Im not sure. However I can defiantly bring the fun and excitement into a league.

Rules:
Post Showdown name, Team Name, and email. You may pm me the email if u don't want to post it.
BE ACTIVE. Leagues die easily because people do not doing anything to stay active.

Draft:
Similar to the UCL.
12 rounds, Snake style format, will randomize order, then snake style.
OU will be highest tier.

Battle during weeks. Everyone plays everyone. After, top 3 lock into playoffs, and 4th and 5th seeds fight for final spot. then playoffs happen and we crown a champion.

Interested, Post team name, and Username for the chatzy link

Let the Extreme Pokemon Championship Union Begin!!!!

(our google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao9by3VGENMPNEO6jH2iDodK1m_qU5YFZE46tbVqQQA/edit#gid=0)

Current Teams: (MAX 16 Min 8
Washington Blazikens- MarioRules22
Seattle Slyveons- ME
San Diego Charizards- Zimzy
Hey this is DeltaEvolved[YT] if you still have space for another coach, I would love to join! Contact me on Twitter or here my Twitter is @DeltaEvolved, thank you! :) can't wait! :D

We do, you are actually the first coach to volunteer :)
I don't have Twitter because I'm lazy, but I think the main coach does so I will contact him as soon as possible.

Welcome aboard
Hey im that guy who just sent a request for the google doc.
Anyways, im wondering is there trades? im imaging there being a ucl/gba trade policy, where pokemon can only be traded with pokemon in there tier, and mega pokemon can only be traded with other mega pokemon.
Also, is there free agency pickups, if theres more 10-12 teams then i hopeyes, cause after a few weeks id like to give my team a refresh and maybe remove a under achiever

So, to clarify the specifics-
-Trades may happen AFTER week one battles but then close week 5 or so
-Trade only between tiers
And megas
- Free Agencies will happen every 2 weeks. You may have a max of 3 free agencies each week. Once again, only between tiers and megas for megas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)