Regular Trade Thread,Weird Username (20/3 Now with a 2nd (Modest) Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, sure.

Does it have perfect IVs? What's the EV Spread? Is it your OT? If not do you have rights to redis?
Actually, I bred it, then found someone with the matching TSV to hatch it shiny, its IVs are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, heres the link for proof:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/3bw8og/2924/

Ill need to clone it though, and I hope ur only using this for personal uses, since I plan on usng my original at a VGC event, and the officials there may find it odd if they see 2 identica Pokemon,

Its EV spread is:

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe with a Modest Nature

Actually, I bred it, then found someone with the matching TSV to hatch it shiny, its IVs are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, heres the link for proof:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/3bw8og/2924/

Ill need to clone it though, and I hope ur only using this for personal uses, since I plan on usng my original at a VGC event, and the officials there may find it odd if they see 2 identica Pokemon,

Its EV spread is:

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe with a Modest Nature
You think they'll pick that up, lol.

That sounds good. You've got yourself a deal.

I've never got into. And I'm rubbish at the battling side of things.
Huh, well sit tight the place where im requesting cloning services by the Powersaves method (would u prefer Powersaves? Im not sure about its legality to generating clones) takes a while for a reply

Huh, well sit tight the place where im requesting cloning services by the Powersaves method (would u prefer Powersaves? Im not sure about its legality to generating clones) takes a while for a reply
I believe everyone apart from a couple of people uses Powersaves for cloning, I dont know the specifics. It's fine though.

I've waited a while to do this.

Terrakion
Jolly - Justified - Luxury Ball - UT level 50
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rock Slide - Retaliate - Swords Dance - Sacred Sword
Please CMT for this :)

Edit: If nothing I have interests you, I have a few more shinies to add, I've just been lazy. (Although I know your wants say you have little interest in shinies.)

Last edited:
Hi, please CMT for your Terrakion and Entei.
Hello, please CMT for your Terrakion.
Please CMT for this :)

Edit: If nothing I have interests you, I have a few more shinies to add, I've just been lazy. (Although I know your wants say you have little interest in shinies.)
Terrakion is cloned and ready to arrange trades with you all.

Magnus, I'll decide on the spitbacks and post in your thread tonight or tomorrow.
Cmt for the uxie and terrakion. My nuggetbridge thread is more organized and updated.
I've somehow managed to miss your post. Sorry about that and I'll check your thread ASAP.
Edit: How about Jolly Virizion & Calm Thundurus?

Last edited:
Hey, i'm interested in female spit backs of the following Pokemon: Gible, Stantler, Seviper, and Spearow (all in dream balls with HA if possible please). May i offer you dream ball HA Bagon, Magikarp, Sport ball Scyther or Pinsir, Safari Ball Hippopotas in return.

Hey, i'm interested in female spit backs of the following Pokemon: Gible, Stantler, Seviper, and Spearow (all in dream balls with HA if possible please). May i offer you dream ball HA Bagon, Magikarp, Sport ball Scyther or Pinsir, Safari Ball Hippopotas in return.
That sounds good. I'd like the Pinsir please.

I'll start them and I should have it done by Saturday.

Terrakion is cloned and ready to arrange trades with you all.

Magnus, I'll decide on the spitbacks and post in your thread tonight or tomorrow.
I've somehow managed to miss your post. Sorry about that and I'll check your thread ASAP.
Edit: How about Jolly Virizion & Calm Thundurus?
Sure thing, ill send u a pm.

I would much appreciate an Amaura HA Spitback as well for a Diancie. I can trade spitback for spitback, or if you trade and clone a copy for yourself. I have these to trade:

Shiney Heliotile in Quick Ball 31-31-31-31-31-x Modest/ Sand Veil
Woobat in Dive Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 Timid/ Unaware
Slaktoh in Level Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 Adamant/ Truant
Koffing in Heavy Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 bold/ levitate egg moves: toxicspikes
Drowzee in Moon Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 calm/ insomnia
Cherubie in Love Ball 31-31-x-31-31-31 mild/ clorophyll
Nosepass in Great ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest/ magnet pull
Ledyba in Repeat b all 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly/ rattled
Kecleon in Dusk Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 admant/ proteon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)