Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

What music plays, specifically? Is there a list anywhere? I'm interested in getting Hyrule Castle.
Peach's Castle:

Peach's Castle Stage
Main Theme (Super Mario 64) (this is a remix, the original plays on Delfino Plaza)
Slide
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros 2)
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros 3) (the last 3 are all originals)

Hyrule Castle:

Hyrule Castle Stage
The Legend of Zelda Medley
Hyrule Field Theme (Ocarina of Time)
Overworld Theme (The Legend of Zelda)
Overworld Theme (A Link to the Past)
Termina Field (all of these are original except the first two)

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It might just be because I haven't played as/against Luigi in a while, but I'm surprised that Down B killed.

I think this is one of the more lack luster patches, tbh. The balance patches make little sense and the tournement mode needs a lot of improvement. Hopefully the next patch will be better. Luckily my yoshi has remained untouched, however fox mains are not so lucky(he is the most nerfed imo).

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yoshi got a buff and somewhat of a nerf iirc

His bair links better but autocancels on frame 6 (used to be 11), not sure if the latter is a nerf or not

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Does anyone know if they buffed Samus at all? I hadn't played with her in ages but her down smash and a couple other moves seemed to connect better and have a bit more knockback than what I remember from a few months ago.

She still sucks but I was actually having fun with her this last time so I'm thinking they must have done something with her.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
On August 31st, an online server maintenance will take place at around 6PM - 7PM PT. This means we could get a balance patch & some DLC stuff. All I just want is there to be a direct or announcement from Nintendo about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)