Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I know you tossed it, but impish is a recommended nature for Diancie in Ubers
Huh, I didn't think Impish Mega Diancie was actually a thing. lol

Oh well, no biggie. At least I now know Impish is actually usable. I've only started SRing it today anyway, so I have a long way to go before I get sick of it. Haha

Ok this sounds really really stupid but I am asking for someone else fairly new to the site and I myself wanna double check if what I am saying is true. X person got a 6iv ditto on reddit from the giveaway that the mods host on reddit. X person then receives a 6iv ditto from the mods on reddit which they say is hacked but made to look legit when going through poke bank. So now X person accidently uses the ditto to breed stuff with legit stuff. Would that mean the offspring obtained by breeding with the ditto and whatever pokemon is hacked? (Sorry if this is confusing).
I have a feeling I know who x person is

But seriously if x person needed a 6iv ditto just say so.

Ok this sounds really really stupid but I am asking for someone else fairly new to the site and I myself wanna double check if what I am saying is true. X person got a 6iv ditto on reddit from the giveaway that the mods host on reddit. X person then receives a 6iv ditto from the mods on reddit which they say is hacked but made to look legit when going through poke bank. So now X person accidently uses the ditto to breed stuff with legit stuff. Would that mean the offspring obtained by breeding with the ditto and whatever pokemon is hacked? (Sorry if this is confusing).
Has this person traded pokemon bred with a hacked ditto in this forum?

I recently traded with a rather new user and I'd like to know if the pokemon I recieved was bred with such ditto.

Edit:

The rules of this forum on hacked pokemon are pretty simple

Do NOT...
  • Trade Pokémon that have been created or altered by a third party tool (Action Replay, Pokegen, Pokesav, etc.).
    • This includes anything bred using created/altered Pokémon.

No the Pokemon you breed with a Hacked Ditto aren't in my opinion Hacked too.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No the Pokemon you breed with a Hacked Ditto aren't in my opinion Hacked too.
Opinions don't matter when it comes to wifi's rules. So yeah, unfortunately they're hacks too.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

• Do NOT...
    • Trade Pokémon that have been created or altered by a third party tool (Action Replay, Pokegen, Pokesav, etc.).
      • This includes anything bred using created/altered Pokémon.
    • Use RAM editing.
    • Distribute Pokémon via .pkm files.
    • Ask for advice about AR, Pokegen, PokeSav, etc.
    • This should be common sense, but if you suspect a Pokemon is hacked, don't offer it in your trade thread. Seriously, a little common sense goes a long way.
    • Use a Power Saves device to force shininess onto a Pokemon. Doing so, then attempting to trade it will result in blacklisting.

Hi I'm starting a breeding project and I'm looking for some Thick Fat Piloswine or some Swinub.. I start breeding so I can't really give anything in exchange.. :/ thx for your help :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi I'm starting a breeding project and I'm looking for some Thick Fat Piloswine or some Swinub.. I start breeding so I can't really give anything in exchange.. :/ thx for your help :)
I can catch you one from friend safari, just tell me what ball you want it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)