Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, let's see: Poke, Great, Ultra, Luxury, Heal, Quick, Premier, Dusk, Net, Repeat, Timer, Dive, and Nest Balls. So, big selection yes!!

Well, let's see: Poke, Great, Ultra, Luxury, Heal, Quick, Premier, Dusk, Net, Repeat, Timer, Dive, and Nest Balls. So, big selection yes!!
Can you manage to get some the following females?
Spearow in a Timer Ball
Pikachu in a Repeat Ball
Diglett in a Luxury Ball
Slowpoke in a Dive Ball
Goldeen in a Repeat Ball
Bunnelby in a Luxury Ball
Clauncher in a Repeat Ball
Goomy in a Heal Ball

Would be awesome.

Hi! Could I get a Pinsir, a Charmander and a Shellder? I can offer you this:

-Goomy, modest, Heal Ball
-2 Larvitars with 2 egg moves (Outrage and Dragon Dance)

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pikachu, Goldeen, and Diglett I can get!!! Any special stuff for them or just the ball they need to be in?

Breedables. Net Ball please:)
Alright. I am interested in the Goomy, so that's one. But I already have plenty of Larvitar with egg moves also. Any other Pokemon you can offer for the other two?

Of course I can do the IVs and Nature. Just send me the deets and I'll do it!
Alright.
Diglett: Jolly, Arena Trap, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Pikachu: Timid, Lightningrod, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Goldeen: Lonely, Lightningrod, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Oathkeeper

Alright. I am interested in the Goomy, so that's one. But I already have plenty of Larvitar with egg moves also. Any other Pokemon you can offer for the other two?

Alright.
Diglett: Jolly, Arena Trap, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Pikachu: Timid, Lightningrod, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Goldeen: Lonely, Lightningrod, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
I'll get right to work on them right now and I'll let you know when I'm done.

At the moment I don't have much to offer... I have a Protean Froakie and a Contrary Snivy, but I guess you won't be interested in them.

So, I've changed my mind. What about this:

-Modest Goomy (heal ball) for Jolly Pinsir (net ball).
-Another Goomy (with the same characteristics) for Jolly Heracross (net ball too).

At the moment I don't have much to offer... I have a Protean Froakie and a Contrary Snivy, but I guess you won't be interested in them.

So, I've changed my mind. What about this:

-Modest Goomy (heal ball) for Jolly Pinsir (net ball).
-Another Goomy (with the same characteristics) for Jolly Heracross (net ball too).
If you'd want to add a Larvitar to that, we have a deal :)

Awesome. I'll let you know when I have your female misdreavus ready then.
Sweet, just leave a message :)

Sorry for not able to trade or replie yesterday, my Internet stopped working for whatever reason but I'm free to trade in about 15 min, let me know if u can trade then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)