BATTLE CITY II - [ROUND ONE] (read post #742) (TWO CHIP MIN BID)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
please please PLEASE make sure you keep track of your actual chip count (spreadsheet is not always updated, and some people have not reported every match) and report EVERY match here in this thread. i don't mind if you double or even triple post, but i need to be aware of every single match and who played in them to keep an accurate spreadsheet and to make sure that round 1 concludes properly. i've already had to correct 5 or 6 different chip count errors for various reasons, so it's a huge pain for me to track down every unannounced match / fix mistakes made by people bidding when they don't have any chips left.

Shocki

started @ 2
shocki > luckstard., +1 = 3
shocki > alkov, +1 = 4
shocki > pokebasket, +1 = 5
tewmew > shocki, -1 = 4
maskun529 > shocki, -1 = 3
shocki > subject18, +1 = 4
ox the fox > shocki, -1 = 3
shocki > moony, +1 = 4
rickygao > shocki, -1 = 3
shocki > sapientia, +1 = 4
GeeMick > shocki, -1 = 3
shocki > lange, +1 = 4
frizy > shocki, -1 = 3
north > shocki, -1 = 2
shocki > yoda2798, +1 = 3
shocki > sugar k leonard, +1 = 4
McMeghan > shocki, -1 = 3
sugar k leonard > shocki, -2 = 1
tshrekt > shocki, -1 = 0
tshrekt > shocki, -2 = -2 (match is nullified, shocki didn't have the chips to do it)

the match between tshrekt and shocki has been nullified, as shocki did not have any chips at that point and could not complete that wager. if there are any matches that i missed, shocki, please let me know immediately. tyrannosaurusshrekted you have two less chips as a result of this match being declared null.

Steve Angello

started @ 2
Eon lights > Steve Angello, -1 = 1
Steve Angello > TK67, +1 = 2
qsns > Steve Angello, -1 = 1
Steve Angello > Clarion, +1 = 2
Sapientia > Steve Angello, -1 = 1
Steve Angello > NotAGymLdr, +1 = 2
Frizy > Steve Angello, -1 = 1
North > Steve Angello, -1 = 0
The Kyle > Steve Angello, -1 = -1 (match is nullified, steve didn't have the chips to do it)

i'm not sure if there's a match that's been unaccounted for or if it was steve angello reading the spreadsheet saying that he had 1 without a recent update, but steve angello bid a ghost chip against the kyle for this match when he had 0. that match is nullified, as steve angello didn't have enough chips to complete the wager. if there are any matches that i missed, steve angello, please let me know immediately. The Kyle you have one less chip as a result of this match being declared null.

RickyGao

started @ 2
RickyGao > welli0u, +1 = 3
boudouche > RickyGao, -1 = 2
Moony > RickyGao, -1 = 1
RickyGao > Shocki, +1 = 2
tyrannosaurusshrekd > RickyGao, -1 = 1
LoserMcNoob > RickyGao, -1 = 0
RickyGao ">" Cicada, +1 = "1"
RickyGao ">" Heatedline, +1 = "2"
RickyGao ">" Dragonit, +2 = "4"
Oglemi ">" RickyGao, -1 = "3"

i spoke to rickygao already, but he was technically out of the tournament when he lost to LoserMcNoob. all of the following matches are thus declared null and void. Cicada has one more chip (you are still in the tournament), Heatedline has one more chip, and Dragonit has two more chips due to these matches being declared null. Oglemi you have one less chip as a result.

The Kyle

started @ 2
the kyle > hyogafodex, +1 = 3
mr.378 > the kyle, -1 = 2
the kyle > salad., +1 = 3
floppy > the kyle, -1 = 2
the kyle > doctor_drax, +2 = 4
the kyle > lfrs, +1 = 5
whitequeen > the kyle, -1 = 4
metalgro$$ > the kyle, -1 = 3
the kyle > disenchanted, +1 = 4 (he notes he's at 5 here)
malefic > the kyle, -1 = 3 (match was unrecorded but malefic informed me this was a wager match)
the kyle > lange, +1 = 4 (also noted at 5, which acknowledges the malefic loss and implies that there is either a missing match or the kyle miscounted)
FURORE DEI MICETTI > the kyle, -1 = 3
Gigo > the kyle, -1 = 2
the kyle > krauersaut, +1 = 3
the kyle > steve angello, +1 = "4" (match has since been declared null)
sugar k leonard > the kyle, -3 = "1" (the previous match has been declared null, leaving the kyle at 0)
the kyle ">" maskun529, +2 = "3" (the kyle thought he was at 2 chips)

at least one match has gone unrecorded here (vs malefic), which has made it an incredible pain in my ass to sort out exactly what happened and where you are at since the kyle's counts don't match up with mine. if there is a match that has not been recorded in the list above that confirms you were at the stated chip count, there is precedent in FURORE vs North to change the game vs maskun529 to a one chip wager. please link me the replay if such a match exists; i will need confirmation from the opponent as well.

if i don't have confirmation of a missing match in the next 24 hours, the match between the kyle and Maskun529 is declared null and void and the kyle is out of the tournament (leaving maskun529 with +2 chips). if i do have confirmation, then the match is changed to a 1 chip wager (leaving maskun529 with +1 chip, and the kyle with 2 chips overall).

Maskun529, please do NOT gain above 6 chips in the next 24 hours to ensure that you don't go above 8.

Zamrock

Your match with praj.pran went unrecorded for some reason (I probably just missed it). You have one chip remaining and are still in this tournament.

Leftiez is subbed in for Felony who dropped out.

Chips totals of the above users:

Cicada: 1 (+1)
Dragonit: 3 (+2)
Heatedline: 6 (+1)
Leftiez: 2 (subbed in)
Maskun529: 2 or 3 (+1 or +2, no confirmation in 24h confirms +2)
Oglemi: 2 (-1)
praj.pran: 0 (-1)
RickyGao: 0
Shocki: 0
Steve Angello: 0
The Kyle: 0 or 2 (0 or +2, pending on confirmation - none in 24h confirms 0)
tyrannosaurusshrekted: 2 (-2)
Zamrock: 1 (+1)

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Starting on Wednesday, August 5th, a minimum 2 chip wager will be enforced. After this date, you cannot bid less than two chips unless you a) only have one chip remaining, or b) only have one chip left to go before you get eight. This rule will come into play as the later stages of the tournament will involve players with high chip counts playing each other, so a smaller minimum bid will lead to people potentially playing many many matches just to get two or three chips they need for the next round.

Also, the spreadsheet is updated. VM me or tag me in this thread if your current count on the spreadsheet does not match the one you have been keeping, and we'll work together to find any missing matches or inaccuracies.

oh fuck too many matches to count, i messed up sorry
didn't played anyone else, sry Maskun529
also fuck steve angello @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)