Bleach Discussion Thread

And I thought the chapter wasn't going to come out today. Kind of a meh ending, didn't even touch the bastard. Guess that's for Ichi and friends to handle.

jrp

Banned deucer.
i can speak for most people when i say that it was obvious that this was coming

doesn't make it any less sad though

rip bazz-b, your mohawk will be missed :(

that was frankly a pretty good fight, if a little too short. jugram was far superior, cut the crap and crushed bazz-b without stupid bravado. i wish half the fights on bleach went that way.

Trying to think, what is this one Kenpachi is fighting? Don't look familiar. If anything it's getting a bit stupid all these remaining sternritter are so super charged they're just picking people off so the inevitable saves by super powered Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya can happen.

Trying to think, what is this one Kenpachi is fighting? Don't look familiar. If anything it's getting a bit stupid all these remaining sternritter are so super charged they're just picking people off so the inevitable saves by super powered Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya can happen.
He's facing against Pernida, the C Sternritter. Yeah it is stupid but it's also stupid that Ichibei got his ass kicked by Bach and this entire series SHOULD be over because of that stupid ass thing happening.

He's facing against Pernida, the C Sternritter. Yeah it is stupid but it's also stupid that Ichibei got his ass kicked by Bach and this entire series SHOULD be over because of that stupid ass thing happening.
Couldn't agree more.

Ok that's why I didn't recognize him, he died in like 5 seconds after being introduced since Oetsu went and stabbed him in the head. He's the freaky one that crushes things.

I liked the pun Naak Le Vaar made with his "Gift" Ball because the German word gift means poison or how he was about to drink coffee while Grimmjow was after him.

We really need a Bleach sitcom

Ok, so Kenpachi beats arguably the most BS power ever from Gremmy and his imagination...but gets beaten by a dude who sorta crushes things? Not to mention he's now down an arm...just so the mad doctor can shine.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
to be fair, the compulsory (if mayuri's explanations are anything to go by) works extremely well against reckless close-quarters combatants like kenpachi since they give pernida parnkgjas plenty of opportunities to inject its nerves into them. in this case, it makes sense that kenpachi would go down quickly, just to demonstrate how the compulsory works and how deadly it can be to anyone that blindly charges in without a plan. in comparison, i think the main reason why kenpachi beat gremmy thoumeaux was because gremmy utilized the visionary rather poorly, opting to beat kenpachi through brute force rather than subterfuge, like how pernida took kenpachi down in this chapter.

onto the chapter itself, it seems like classic kubo to end the chapter without revealing how pernida looks under its hood. at least we got a rudimentary explanation about how the compulsory works, which is rather nice, considering it was mayuri and not pernida itself explaining how the compulsory worked.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this was an interesting chapter. what i want to know is what could yhwach have done to convince pernida that it was better off serving yhwach than opposing him.

Last edited:
Yhwach called the Soul King his father. Maybe the Left Arm still sees Yhwach as his son and wants to be with him or something. Or maybe Yhwach put a Soul into him that is controlling him since he has 2 pupils and wants to be called Perdina.

I am shocked that even this battle is so one sided in favor of Mayuri making me wonder, couldn't he defeat Yhwach by himself? Either that, because Mayori is broken or he will die that's why he is such a focus in this chapter.

Either way, I am glad we got to know what happened to the left hand...maybe we will get to know what happened to the feet of the soul king as well.

kurotsuchi confirmed for best character in the series.

rather surprising chapter. there will probably be a flashback sooner or later explaining how pernida/left hand came to be bach's minion. i wonder if it can even be a quincy at all. perhaps it has been given bach's blood like all others and that is good enough and might also explain why it obeys bach. at any rate, i am excited to see what kurotsuchi will cook up next.

I think I prefer Mayuri without his freaky headdresses, looks a bit more badass without them. And the left hand is down a pinky. Honestly Pernida's power seemed a bit more interesting when he was wrapped up in his cloak, to me he's less menacing as a giant arm/hand with nerves running out of him than a cloaked figure who expanded his giant head to perform nasty crushing attacks.

Mayuri is broken...seriously, I wonder sometimes how Uryu even managed to defeat him.
No major power creep happened yet, and Uryu got lucky probably since Mayuri was more interested in studying him than treating him as an actual threat so even the most powerful Quincy ability (at the time) would've been enough to temporarily overwhelm and critically injure him.

The gore tag should be added to the Mayuri chapters...

also Nemu is hot but I won't try anything, her "father" give me the creeps :mad:

They have been growing along the fight.... Nemu

The next chapter will be really interesting, maybe we could FINALLY see Nemu in action, the name of her zanpakuto and if she have a Bankai (but even her shikai will be intereting, but i hope her shikai/bankai wouldn't be as creepy as Mayuri)

Also I expected a few flashback chapters (between the fight just like Bazz-b and hastchwald) when Mayuri called nemu by other name.

IMO he din't "created" her like He claimed long time ago, maybe he just adopted her (because mayuri experimented on her parents without her knowledge) and since he protected her since her childhood she devoted to him as her only family..... a very creepy family but we all have one.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)