Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol was goooooood kaido??

that was bitchin im very pleased. i want to know more about sanji's group - are they on Zou or somewhere else? I hope this isn't a punk hazard situation where there's another arc in between shit. i really hope kaido wrecks kidd's group rather than teams up with them (against shanks?)

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
If he wants to die so badly he should just eat a devil fruit and jump in the ocean, instead of being a whiny kid.
He'd probably spew out the DF just in time, or get caught by a sea king and then be taken to safe ground, or the ocean would simply part.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
He'd probably spew out the DF just in time, or get caught by a sea king and then be taken to safe ground, or the ocean would simply part.
Or he might be a water creature zoan (seaking zoan??) or something, so even if he sinks he still has gills to breath (since DF powers still work under water)

I like yours though :P

Here's our depressed sexy beast in full color, if your gonna speculate on his powers/df this might help:

Also Moria might jump in back to the game, I mean if not now then when?

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Did we ever have another character introduced like Kaido before? I can't really recall anyone. The way he was introduced feels similar to the monologue after WB's death. Might sound dumb but if it's that way then this makes me think Kaido is a very significant character. I don't mean like just an important villain, I mean like he could be related to some mysteries of the OP world and stuff.

edit: KAIDO HAS BEEN ALIVE SINCE VOID CENTURY

Last edited:
Honestly the way he looks really makes me think he's a Mystical Zoan of some sort but I don't really know anything about Japanese lore so I can't even guess what exactly it could be.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Anyone else find it interesting that Kaido, the guy who can't die, ended up destroying Moria who uses the undead? DAMMIT ODA

edit: this better not be one of those damn things I'm just noticing

Last edited:
I doubt rebecca will join, mostly for the same reasons vivi didn't join back in alabasta. It'll probs be bartolomeo, heheh

Most of the needed positions on ship are covered (especially the Musician part yo ho ho ho) so if the SH's are adding someone it should be to further the image of Luffy being a destined pirate king and playing a pivotal part in the final war. Jinbei joining to represent the Fishmen fits in perfectly, along with adding an expert in Fishman Karate.

Bartlomeo looks like he belong to the same race as Moria and maybe even Kaidou, plus he's get an awesome defensive fruit that will serve well to protect the ship. Plus he can now replace Sanjis place as a nosebleeding, crazed fanboy. What does Rebbecca add? Whe already have a (real) Kenshi.. Please don't say boobs, that's cheating :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)