New Pokémon silhouette leak (maybe Zygarde form?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in the Mysteries thread, I think that this is possibly a starter, or legendary, or another cute Pookemon that evolves to the ERMAHGERDD SO AWESOME kinda type.

The higher res image that BlazingFlareon uploaded a few posts above pretty much confirms the Zygarde connection for me, from the hexagonal middle eye and the five-split crown thing.
The other distinctive feature of the silhouette is its towering height, which reminds us of the Yggdrasil, and leads to my crack theory:
New silhouette is a result of Zygarde fusing with both Xerneas and Yveltal a la Kyurem-B or Kyurem-W (only this time Zygarde is fusing with BOTH Xerneas and Yveltal at the same time)

Some images for you guys to get a better idea of what I am talking about:

Yeah, this is what I think too- if it was simply another Zygarde form, I imagine it would keep the Z silhouette just as Xerneas and Yveltal have the X and Y silhouettes. A fusion of Zygarde and the others makes sense of the drastic change and lack of the overall z-shape. Maybe we're getting XZ and YZ?

Yeah, this is what I think too- if it was simply another Zygarde form, I imagine it would keep the Z silhouette just as Xerneas and Yveltal have the X and Y silhouettes. A fusion of Zygarde and the others makes sense of the drastic change and lack of the overall z-shape. Maybe we're getting XZ and YZ?
Or XYZ if it was all at the same time.

What typing do you guys think it would have if it was zygarde+xerneas+yveltal?

Or XYZ if it was all at the same time.

What typing do you guys think it would have if it was zygarde+xerneas+yveltal?
Dragon/fairy/dark. Triple types confirmed! Jk, I don't think they would combine all three. Maybe zygarde + xerneas or yveltal, but not both.

Possibly it could be like Kyurem's Black and White fusions, with us having a Zygarde-X and a Zygarde-Z. But then what's this? Maybe a fusion with Hoopa or Volcanion?

Possibly it could be like Kyurem's Black and White fusions, with us having a Zygarde-X and a Zygarde-Z. But then what's this? Maybe a fusion with Hoopa or Volcanion?
Probably not hoopa since it just got a movie with a form. And volcanion hasn't even been officially revealed yet. I think it's a zygarde form/fusion.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How does the tiny blobmon on the movie preview fit into this I wonder?
I was saying on irc last night that I think the green blob mon will be this generations legendary pixie thing / all base stats at 100 like Mew / Celebi etc... Sure there isn't one coded into the current games and therefore wouldn't make sense since why is Hoopa / Volcanion and not it? But every gen has a 100/100/100/100/100/100 pixie thing except gen VI (so far).

Anyway, the giant silhouette mon is most definitely Zygarde. It doesn't look anything like the serpanty original Zygarde but when you see the flashing hexagons in the video it flat out confirms it. Not an argumentative point, but does anyone kinda think it looks like Regirock?

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I was saying on irc last night that I think the green blob mon will be this generations legendary pixie thing / all base stats at 100 like Mew / Celebi etc... Sure there isn't one coded into the current games and therefore wouldn't make sense since why is Hoopa / Volcanion and not it? But every gen has a 100/100/100/100/100/100 pixie thing except gen VI (so far).

Anyway, the giant silhouette mon is most definitely Zygarde. It doesn't look anything like the serpanty original Zygarde but when you see the flashing hexagons in the video it flat out confirms it. Not an argumentative point, but does anyone kinda think it looks like Regirock?

That's very possible.
But really, I'd say that almost everything is quite possible by now, since Game Freak promised that they will surprise us.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah but what is that green blob mon?? I think my theory about it being the gen VI 100x6 stat pixie legend is a bust since it shows like five of them hanging out together. I dunno, maybe it could be like a Shaymin thing where there's lots of them? It/they look a bit tadpoley, so they could just end up being a gen VII evo line, could be getting a new frog-mon I guess?

Something cool from that scan is that it looks like Ash and the Hoopas are working together, I would have thought that they'd be the baddies for sure. Not sure what common goal they'd be working together for, hope it's something better than blasting off team rocket at the end of the movie, lol.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Translation of scan, courtesy of 4chan.

4chan said:
>"Summer movies mean Pokemon movies! But this movie includes a startling video clip no one knows much about!"

>"Don't take your eyes off this year's movie until the last second!!"

>You get to fully enjoy a magnificent story starring the mythical Pokemon Hoopa and the legendary Pokemon!... but that's not the end of it!!

>Hoopa is not the only new Pokemon in the movie!? A startling clip awaits you!.

>A mysterious Pokémon appears in the trailer for the 2016 Pokemon movie!?

>A Pokémon we've never seen before appears in the trailer for next year's Pokémon movie!? Is this bouncing little fellow a new Pokémon!?

>It's a green little guy. Will it appear in next year's movie!?

>It will appear in the below anime TV special too!

>Does it have something to do with this shadow?

>Another giant Pokemon appears in the trailer!? Does it have something to do with the green one!?

>Take extra note of "The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV", which will air this fall!!!!!!!

>You can see Zygarde in the background there. Haven't we seen that color before...!?

>We just announced shocking news on the little green guy, the big shadow and the TV anime!

>The answers to all this will be revealed next issue!!

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hmm, now that its confirmed the LGG (Little Green Guy) are related to Zygarde, who maintain balance in the ecosystem, in some way and they're many of them, I wonder if maybe they're based on a nature spirit like a Kodama?

Cresselia~~

Ohhh, so much hype. Is Zygarde the answer to Mega Pokemon?
Doesn't look like there will be more Megas though, poster only contains a selection of older Megas.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would argue that Diancie was the pixie legend this Generation given it has that small cute look among other similar qualities; just that it has different stats to the other pixie legends hahaha (50/100/150/100/150/50 is still close).

As for the green blob mon, it looks a lot like it is going to be a Gen VII Pokémon but given Game Freak's track record of late, I would expect anything to happen. Even then it will probably either be the gen's Lucario/Zoroark or it will be a pixie legend, whatever gen it ultimately comes from.

Cresselia~~

I would argue that Diancie was the pixie legend this Generation given it has that small cute look among other similar qualities; just that it has different stats to the other pixie legends hahaha (50/100/150/100/150/50 is still close).

As for the green blob mon, it looks a lot like it is going to be a Gen VII Pokémon but given Game Freak's track record of late, I would expect anything to happen. Even then it will probably either be the gen's Lucario/Zoroark or it will be a pixie legend, whatever gen it ultimately comes from.
I think he's supposed to mean "that one small legendary that appears in the end" like Mew, Celebi and Shaymin.
Diancie is not one, Diancie is in a trio with Hoopa and Volcanion.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I actually think the LGG is to Zygarde what Carbink is to Diancie. Not only does the CoroCoro text imply this, but it also shares these traits with Zygarde:

- Green
- Wriggly
- Left eye bigger/more open than the right
- Shape of the snout/face (especially visible in this picture, where you see them both head-on just above one another).

Now, what this implies of its status in the Pokémon hierarchy, I have no idea.

I actually think the LGG is to Zygarde what Carbink is to Diancie. Not only does the CoroCoro text imply this, but it also shares these traits with Zygarde:

- Green
- Wriggly
- Left eye bigger/more open than the right
- Shape of the snout/face (especially visible in this picture, where you see them both head-on just above one another).

Now, what this implies of its status in the Pokémon hierarchy, I have no idea.
It's most likely actually a young Zygarde. Maybe one of these juvenile Zygarde is chosen to become an actual Zygarde after the old one dies out?

I think the green blob thing is not a gen 7 pokemon, but the gen 6 pixie base 100 overall, as multiple people have stated. It doesn't make much sense for every generation up to this one to have a legendary like that and this one to not. Plus, they have always been an event exclusive pokemon( in the core series) and have always been revealed later than the rest of the pokemon.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I think the green blob thing is not a gen 7 pokemon, but the gen 6 pixie base 100 overall, as multiple people have stated. It doesn't make much sense for every generation up to this one to have a legendary like that and this one to not. Plus, they have always been an event exclusive pokemon( in the core series) and have always been revealed later than the rest of the pokemon.
Normally, I'd have pointed and laughed at the idea of releasing a Pokémon in the middle of a generation, as that would break compatibility completely, but, well, Primal Groudon and Kyogre, plus Rayquaza, got moves which did just that. Still, it would be kinda odd to keep one Gen. VI Pokémon completely under wraps like that, while leaving Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion in the game's code for everybody to see. Why not pack away those too?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
But would they add in a whole new Pokemon? Alternate Forms and Mega Evolutions are one thing, but a completely new Pokemon (even if it is related to a previous Pokemon) is another. Now thinking about it, like with newly added Alternate Forms and Mega Evolutions, there really shouldn't be a problem with adding a new Pokemon as it'll just mean you can't use that Pokemon in battles with the other Gen VI games. However doing this would put the whole Pokemon model into question, if they don't need to release a new generation to create new Pokemon, and with there being over 700 Pokemon, why don't they just make one big MMO?

Cresselia~~

But would they add in a whole new Pokemon? Alternate Forms and Mega Evolutions are one thing, but a completely new Pokemon (even if it is related to a previous Pokemon) is another. Now thinking about it, like with newly added Alternate Forms and Mega Evolutions, there really shouldn't be a problem with adding a new Pokemon as it'll just mean you can't use that Pokemon in battles with the other Gen VI games. However doing this would put the whole Pokemon model into question, if they don't need to release a new generation to create new Pokemon, and with there being over 700 Pokemon, why don't they just make one big MMO?
It's like generations do not matter anymore.
Because they can always release new stuff on a new game.
Everyone was surprised how in ORAS there were new Megas.
If they can do that with Megas, then adding whole new Pokemon isn't actually a problem at all. (Other than "weird" for a Pokemon fan, as it's untraditional_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)