Video Games that Need a Sequel/Prequel

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I mean, the former remnants of Rare are developing a new game that's supposedly taking a lot of elements from Banjo and Kazooie...

[MAJOR SPOILERS TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED POKEMON X/Y]
I think a prequel game that focuses on the great Pokemon War alluded to in the mythology of X/Y. Perhaps playing as Z? I think this idea has potential. It'd also be nice if the gameplay is different considering that we've had a new Pokemon game every year from 2009-2014. Starting to feel the fatigue. So a game like that would be refreshing.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think a good version of Golden Sun should come around, possibly for the Wii U or 3ds (fuck the DS versions they're so shitttt). It could simply be a revamp of the first 2 games, or even an entirely new story, but even in this age the battle system isn't really all that dated (unlike the older FF games), the djinn concept was cool as shit, and the powers the characters got that were able to be used out of combat were super cool (much better than Pokemon's HMs tbh).

Also, I'm still waiting on Dark Cloud 3 to be released, it was announced a while ago but nothing more has been said about it : (

Zack and Wiki was one of the best puzzle games on Wii but I doubt it'll get a sequel/prequel due to poor sales. It's a shame too because the Wii U gamepad would make use for creative new puzzles.
Also, am I the only one who wants a new Mario Strikers game? I dusted off Charged for Wii after not playing it for at least 2 years and I've been having a lot of fun with it(Granted it does get too chaotic at times)

Xenosaga desperately needs another sequel! It's kinda disappointing that the series basically ends on a cliffhanger in a way...like the journey isn't over yet, but at the same time, no additional games have came out? If the series isn't going to be remade for the PS4, at least make a sequel (Xenosaga IV would easily be amazing, I can imagine it) so people aren't left hanging and see what happens to KOS-MOS and chaos and all. ._.;

Zone of the Enders is also another game that should've gotten another sequel...the one that it has is fine and all, but some more adventures with ADA and Jehuty would've been nice, even if it was with another main character.

Pokemon Snap! and Katawa Shoujo both need sequels maan
I'm not sure what you would even want from a KS sequel and 4LS have flat out said they have no plans of doing anything with it ever again. I've heard a handful of people from the team are working on a secret project that should be announced sometime in the next year, but it won't have anything to do with ks.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure what you would even want from a KS sequel and 4LS have flat out said they have no plans of doing anything with it ever again. I've heard a handful of people from the team are working on a secret project that should be announced sometime in the next year, but it won't have anything to do with ks.
Hmm...I personally wanted a spectacle fighter spin off involving all the girls being given cybernetic upgrades :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)