PU PUPL - FINALS (WON BY THE GREAT GASTLYS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
That scarf floatzel really threw me off guard gg

Though bringing dynamic punch in two games is pretty shitty for you gastly's

e: s/o to trc for testing
Lol, says the guy with a No Guard Machoke in his ORAS sample. :] Use Guts + CC!

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
GG gastlies, probably wasn't the best series, but it was an enjoyable PUPL overall.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
GGs Blametruth's, sorry the series wasn't as clean as you guys would have liked. Thanks to my team for carrying me the whole season, I'm pretty sure I had the worst DPP NU record lol.
Raiza. Thanks for drafting me and apparently overpaying for my record, it was fun to play in another team tour. You're a cool dude, hope to see you around forums a little more. (maybe i'll start playing PU)

Kingler12345 Dude you gotta start believing in yourself a little more, you're not a bad player at all just think through your plays a little more and stop listening to dundies.

TONE114 Pretty sure I johned you as an NU tutor so my bad for doing that, didn't get to talk to you much but you're cool.

Gary2346 Sorry, don't know you.

FLCL always a reliable win, love fooly

sugarhigh Sorry, don't know you.

Teddeh You're a cocky fuck, but I like you. I know we've had some rough patches in the past, but New Kiyo is willing to move past that. Thanks for spamming my skype with teambuilding messages for 9 weeks.

Simipour From the two games I watched, I've concluded you're the worst ghoster ever. In all seriousness tho you and Raiza need to learn to play more aggressive every now and then, playing conservative only gets you predicted imo.

Jaiho Sorry, don't know you.

Hairy Toenail Sorry, don't know you.

Shuckleking87 LOL I didn't even know you were on our team bro, you're a cool dude. Hopefully you like New Kiyo more than Old Kiyo.

YABO love u man, ur funny as shit. Wish we got to talk more, we should test for Grand Slam and shit imo

Also special shoutout to innovamania for passing me a team to use when all my squads got deleted in week 2, and for keeping me entertained by bitching about Twix everytime he got to play.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GG gastlies, probably wasn't the best series, but it was an enjoyable PUPL overall.
That is because I really hate the ladder (+ it got changed)

Any way good series! None of the matches were majorly altered by hax at least, and who would have expected us vs gastly's final. This has gone quite smoothly so s/o to galbia and dell, and it has also been great to play some really competitive matches. Not going to bother with individual s/o's but overall my team was really cool, and grats gastly's!

Shoutout to gasquakee being the last pick and doing better than everyone.
Teddeh is gonna do better !_!

PUPL was fun overall and I'm glad I got to participate. GG Blametruths.

Raiza. Awesome manager, great teambuilder, and great player. Thanks for drafting me :]

Kingler12345 Funny guy and clutch win in finals. It was a pleasure buddy :]

TONE114 Chillest guy out there, great buddy for testing :]

Gary2346 You sorta died for awhile but youre cool still

FLCL do you ever lose? lol but seriously idk how Raiza got you for so little

sugarhigh Cool guy, thanks for the encouragement after my games :]

Teddeh Same thing with you as FLCL. Do you ever lose? But seriously, great player, great builder, and great guy :]

Kiyo sorry for being shit at ghosting :( but nice win in finals, love ur yootoobz

Jaiho dont know you sry :\

Hairy Toenail dont know you sry :\

Shuckleking87 Thanks for the times you tested w/ me, cool guy :]

YABO YABO :] awesome guy and great player. glad to be on your team

Rip ggs gastlys

Dont have a lot to say in terms of lengthy shoutouts, so i'll try and keep it short. Shoutouts to Montsegur for drafting me, shoutouts to my teammates for keeping it fun for the whole tour, as well as light and loose in the chat, shoutouts to XY PU for being a shitty metagame, and shoutouts to the sample team thread for providing me with pretty much all my teams after week 1 (with a few changes ofc).

We'll gettem next year BTs

assault vesting intensifies

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
congrats Gastlys, well deserved win. I honestly thought your squad deserved a much higher power ranking and you sure as hell proved it wrong

Shoutouts to everyone in the fridges for sticking with us even when our season was quite underwhelming. Megazard Z was a god at drafting and made some really good steals.

YAY WE ACTUALLY WON THIS LOL ASH IS PROUD OF ME :^) ALSO I HAVE A POSITIVE RECORD LOL

For real though, PUPL was a pretty cool experience. I really tapered off in terms of activity come wk 2/3 (after which i basically only subbed in for other inactive ppl) and stopped playing this meta pretty much completely. I'd say the tour had issues with slow hosting and format, cus 8 battles really seems weird in terms of comeback potential (LCPL for example has 7 and weeks are much smoother that way). Anywayyy shoutouts
Raiza - good manager I guess, idrk what to say but he tested built etc. and won most games for our manager slot so yeah :D
Simipour - probably one of the best pu guys at the game, although yeah i guess you should probably switch it up and be more aggressive sometimes D: thanks for all the teams you built for testing etc. and gud record :O
Teddeh - didn't know you actually played PU but you built pretty great teams and were a cool guy in chat etc. also xy pu LORD
Kiyo - didnt actually interact w/ you much, but you seem like a cool guy :O i actually stopped playing the meta mostly which is why i sought help from raiza/teddeh/dundies for later weeks o.o
TONE114 - chill guy and good PUer
FLCL - BW PU god o.o
Shuckleking87 - good user v inactive i think :s
YABO - cool guy, who wouldnt go 0-2 using dundies teams hehehehehe. help me for slam imo :<
Hairy Toenail - you also seem cool tho idt you were v active :O
sugarhigh - tanay n_n good FUer and cute user
Gary2346 - didnt do very much because of Super Serious Army Stuff but friend :D
Jaiho - don't really know you sry

Anty - 26.5k pick huehuehue you had a rough season but youre a good friend :D
Magnemite - bad user bad player bad mod bad leader. jk ily
galbia - above except italian :O
scorpdestroyer - scorp : )
Robert Alfons - finish rankings next time SIGH (BAN ME PLEASE)
Detect Marowak - youve legit improved your behaviour a lot and do good work in pu forum, keep it up man
gasquakee - 3k legend and okay player (5-0 meh), gj bro n.n
Sir Kay - friend and OK battler haha
Twix -

aahhhahahah im not putting anything here

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
grats gastlys

not gonna do a whole bunch of shoutouts but big thanks to the team for (almost) always being positive and just nice to talk with and improve teams, and to a whole bunch of users all over the place for helping me test my teams, you know who you are :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)