Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ball for Zekrom? Luxury or net? :)
Edit: Also what nature? Not too keen of doing a mixed nature xD Would Adamant work out?

Best ball for Zekrom? Luxury or net? :)
Edit: Also what nature? Not too keen of doing a mixed nature xD Would Adamant work out?
Ooo that's a toughy.....

Net actually works (when he's attacking) and I doubt net is popular so it would make it unique.

Adamant is fine for a Choice Band set. But yeah, Mixed via Naughty seems to be quite popular right now.

LF

Dream Ball Female HA: Scraggy, Ralts

FT: Can breed lots of special ball pokes (some with egg moves), or I could offer a 5iv rotom or 5iv dream ball male HA eevee with 4 egg moves

Ooo that's a toughy.....

Net actually works (when he's attacking) and I doubt net is popular so it would make it unique.

Adamant is fine for a Choice Band set. But yeah, Mixed via Naughty seems to be quite popular right now.
Definitely Net! Luxury is so boring, and really doesn't match things as well as a lot of people think. Those Gold and Red stripes ruin it for a lot of things.
Agreed! Thanks guys!! :)

Rock Polish Diancie is a thing, correct? Should I keep this?

[719] Diancie
OT: Hope (07245) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Mild - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/27/30
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Diamond Storm, Explosion, Rock Polish
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: The first of two ORAS downloaded Mystry Gifts I received.

Rock Polish Diancie is a thing, correct? Should I keep this?

[719] Diancie
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Diamond Storm, Explosion, Rock Polish
Well if you have another code I guess you can keep that. HP ice is pretty cool but I'm ehhh about the nature. Still you should keep it because you have another code.

New page bump.

Still looking for some RNG'd 5th gen legendary pokes. Again willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes for any of these.

Modest, Adamant, or Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate, V-Create, Bolt Strike

Timid | Hidden Power Ghost

Rash | Sheer Force | Hidden Power Ice

Timid, Naive, or Calm

Well if you have another code I guess you can keep that. HP ice is pretty cool but I'm ehhh about the nature. Still you should keep it because you have another code.
I do have one more code for the one that doesn't talk your ear off before giving it to you. Six IVs and a use-able nature is pretty hard to do, but the set for rock polish runs Rash. I'm still not sure and haven't saved yet; can I get a few more opinions about it?
Keep or Toss?

[719] Diancie
Notes: Was almost the first of two ORAS downloaded Mystry Gifts I received.

Last edited:
I do have one more code for the one that doesn't talk your ear off before giving it to you. Six IVs and a use-able nature is pretty hard to do, but the set for rock polish runs Rash. I'm still not sure and haven't saved yet; can I get a few more opinions about it? Keep or Toss?

[719] Diancie
Hey bud :), erm I mean I got a naughty diancie 31/31/31/31/30/31 for trade around here already so in my opinion, you should keep going. No worries you'll get what you want!

I do have one more code for the one that doesn't talk your ear off before giving it to you. Six IVs and a use-able nature is pretty hard to do, but the set for rock polish runs Rash. I'm still not sure and haven't saved yet; can I get a few more opinions about it? Keep or Toss?

[719] Diancie
I believe Rash is listed over Mild because the majority of priority moves are physical, therefore it's preferred that Def is not lowered. Getting a 6IV on something with no nature sync is very difficult, so I'd say this is a decent keep, unless you want as flawless as possible.

Personally, I would keep...going.

I do have one more code for the one that doesn't talk your ear off before giving it to you. Six IVs and a use-able nature is pretty hard to do, but the set for rock polish runs Rash. I'm still not sure and haven't saved yet; can I get a few more opinions about it?
Keep or Toss?

[719] Diancie
I have a flawless bold one. It's possible. And the more I think about it you should toss. Personally diancie needs speed or bulk one of the two really.

Hey bud :), erm I mean I got a naughty diancie 31/31/31/31/30/31 for trade around here already so in my opinion, you should keep going. No worries you'll get what you want!
Wow, yours is epic, maybe I'll keep going and try for something better.

I believe Rash is listed over Mild because the majority of priority moves are physical, therefore it's preferred that Def is not lowered. Getting a 6IV on something with no nature sync is very difficult, so I'd say this is a decent keep, unless you want as flawless as possible.

Personally, I would keep...going.
I think I'll toss, thanks for the opinions people. :)

I have a flawless bold one. It's possible. And the more I think about it you should toss. Personally diancie needs speed or bulk one of the two really.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll toss.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can someone with access to a wortortle safari please catch me a female with HA in a net ball? cmt if you would like

Does anyone have a dream ball drifloon with hidden ability and female. I can trade any spitback for it. (something happened to mine which kinda stinks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)