Pre-2011 Smogon

So I came back recently and noticed that Smogon has moved to a new forum and that a lot of the old conent is gone. Is there a way to access threads from pre-2011 Smogon?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
it's all there but you typically cant find it in the search box, just have to navigate to it by clicking through the forum

welcome back

ONLY 90'S KIDS REMEMBER STARK MOUNTAIN

you need to really know what you're looking for, Fire Blast. the search feature on XF is pretty poor and some stuff got tossed around during the migration. like billymills said cold storage is a good place to start. otherwise try to remember who posted the thread your looking for and browse through their threads.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i appreciate billymills' use of the word fora

i feel like you've come into a grand archive and are asking for permission to access some long-forgotten documents, fire blast

anything in particular you're looking for, in case we can help you find it?

my preferred method is using google search with the keyword site:smogon.com/forums/ (and anything you want to change the date parameters etc.). while it's unreliable and non-comprehensive it can be an instant hit and is a good first course of action before manually searching old threads/posters' profiles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)