Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi Awu hope it's not to much to ask but can you match, can change if you deem necessary.
+

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Awu! I would like you to combine the sprite of Blue from BW2
, the sprite of a Grovyle
and a Ninetales

(Make them somewhat shady, and mysterious looking...Let me know if you can't see the images, cause I can't see them myself)
Hello LegendBoy

Unfortunately I can't see your sprites, could you upload them again please ?

Can I use that
if no1 is already using it and if Zarel is good enough to implement it?

it looks cool af :0

Awu

Last edited:
hihihi

These are freaking amazing and I want one i want all of them so I have a request of my own to make.

Think you can mix the Battle Girl Sprites with Mega Lucario, and change the color of the clothes/hair to match?

+

Thank you so much if you can!

sorry if there's some rules or something that i broke i'm sleepless and this makes me happy

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hihihi

These are freaking amazing and I want one i want all of them so I have a request of my own to make.

Think you can mix the Battle Girl Sprites with Mega Lucario, and change the color of the clothes/hair to match?

+

Thank you so much if you can!

sorry if there's some rules or something that i broke i'm sleepless and this makes me happy
Hello Nightingales

Here your request:

I hope you enjoy it.

Hey Awu! I would like you to combine the sprite of Blue from BW2
, the sprite of a Grovyle
and a Ninetales

(Make them somewhat shady, and mysterious looking...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)