Finals World Cup of Pokemon X - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah, subsalac garchomp came through big time against lightchu in a GG. posting so i can revel in the likes and also to share this amazing quote:

[10:07] <&TDK> ender's team
[10:07] <~PDC_> it is just
[10:07] <&TDK> has checks to bisharp
[10:07] <&TDK> and more than one for charx
[10:07] <&TDK> u don't
[10:07] <~PDC_> idk man
[10:07] <~PDC_> i think it looks cool
[10:07] <&TDK> looking cool doesn't win games

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah, subsalac garchomp came through big time against lightchu in a GG. posting so i can revel in the likes and also to share this amazing quote:

[10:07] <&TDK> ender's team
[10:07] <~PDC_> it is just
[10:07] <&TDK> has checks to bisharp
[10:07] <&TDK> and more than one for charx
[10:07] <&TDK> u don't
[10:07] <~PDC_> idk man
[10:07] <~PDC_> i think it looks cool
[10:07] <&TDK> looking cool doesn't win games
true but who cares about winning if you can just be cool instead

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah just do what Lady Bug predictably does and bring a Garbite or another PU Pokemon to the match. When you occasionally win, you'll become an instant hero because it's so cool to achieve victory with a gimmick Pokemon that nobody uses against an Overused team. And even when you lose, no one will think that you suck because you used a gimmick 'mon. It's a win-win situation regardless of the outcome.

I'm on to you, King of the Desert.

Stop being a condescending assclown, Stone_Cold. You're better than that. Yeah, a "like" will make them feel better.
I guess that's why all of your posts have so many likes; its because everyone likes to make fun of your shitty performances in every tournament and try to goad you for your obviously terrible results. Sheezus, try to use that big Asian brain of yours outside of tournament battles please and stop thinking the worst of everyone on the tour scene. Also,congrats east! You guys deserved it the most in terms of ability and preparedness :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)