No More Recycling - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.

Approved by Oglemi | Tournament Rules & General Guidelines

Embrace your inner Oscar the Grouch and stop recycling! For the duration of this OU tour, players are unable to "recycle" any Pokemon with the same Pokedex number or from the same evolutionary family. That means if you use any Eeveelution in Round 1, you are barred from using another Eeveelution or Eevee itself in future rounds. This applies to formes as well, so you can use Rotom in any forme only once.

Because this tournament requires extra attention to ensure you follow the rules, replays are required. You may PM them to me if you don't want to post them in the thread. Either way, I need them to keep track of the winners' teams. If you don't post a replay before the end of the round and your opponent doesn't confirm, that match will be treated as unfinished and coin flipped.

OU, best of 1.
You can't use the same Pokemon more than once, including Pokemon of the same evolutionary family or formes, such as Rotom or Megas.
Players caught recycling are disqualified.
POST/PM YOUR REPLAYS!

Follow all rules as outlined in the Tournament Rules & General Guidelines thread, including:
    • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
    • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
    • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
    • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
    • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
    • Plus any other bans/clauses that affect the OU tier. Any bans that happen during the tour will come into affect the next round.

===​

Round 3 Deadline: 8/8, 5:00 PM GMT -7
Extended Matches Deadline: 8/2, 5:00 PM GMT -7
  • Leave VMs!
  • Post/PM me replays!
  • **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING ACTIVITY WINS** To make sure players who win via activity are under the same no-recycling restriction, if you call activity you must PM me your 6 Pokemon before the end of the round (I don't need sets, just names.) If a match goes to activity/flip and I don't have the winner's team/replay, I will pick 6 Pokemon at random for you.

Round 3 Pairings:
✓ = team recorded

Mael vs KlefkiHolder
ForgottenOnes vs Chill Shadow
Private vs Yoss
Malley vs Obliviate
TheInsanity vs moods
Alkov vs Reymedy
Genesis7 vs josito
Alloy vs Tricking
Vertex vs Seven Cat
Mr.378 vs xtracross
NotAGymLdr vs ssjjynx
Lange vs color the sky

>>>THE REST OF THE TOUR IS BEST OF 1!!! <<<

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I've contacted him twice, but he hasn't shown up on smogtours when I could play, and he has never told me an accurate time when I attempted to schedule the match, thus I'm requesting the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)