General Introduce yourself!

Hi guys you may know me as Kamehameha2333 I love to play kirby smash Bros pokemon and legend of Zelda :D I play po and showdown a lot on po I am well known on my main account [OG] Reece Reynolds! And I came to play showdown because I found out you could play it on iOS. My friend,ryuronnie, introduced me to showdown during a test on the computer at school which we finished early. Welp that's basically all you need to know about me. PEACE :D

Hello, folks. My name is G3MASTA, and I am your average nerd. I have actually been using Showdown for about 3 years, but I never did anything on the forums until today. The biggest reason for this is because, well, I'm not really a forum kind of guy. But in all seriousness, I do hope to gain at the very least good information on how to be the very best, like no one ever was.
Also, my username is Garzevogghg, and I pretty much only do OU and Random.

Hello guys.
I have a little bit of post but i never introduced myself.
Who m' i? I'm Cry_A7X.
I started with P. Sapphire a lot of years ago and now with ORAS my dream came true. My favourite character is Steven Stone simply the best and my mon Sableye.
However...i started to playing competitive 4 years ago in Ou tier and now i'm part of the TA. This is maybe the most important competitive community and i'm here to increase my skills.
Happy to be here!

Well, I'm just your average forum lurker. I've been on PS since around June (?) of 2014. I've been playing competitive Pokemon since X and Y came out, and I still suck at it. (I'm definitely making progress though.)

I have no words.

*Lurking intensifies*

Hi guys you may know me as Kamehameha2333 I love to play kirby smash Bros pokemon and legend of Zelda :D I play po and showdown a lot on po I am well known on my main account [OG] Reece Reynolds! And I came to play showdown because I found out you could play it on iOS. My friend,ryuronnie, introduced me to showdown during a test on the computer at school which we finished early. Welp that's basically all you need to know about me. PEACE :D
Those are some great nintendo franchises you listed there mate. I love nintendo sadly though after a dissapointing E3 though I don't really know what to say about nintendo for the minute. I think nintendo deserves more credit than people give it and nintendo actually as a company is doing better financially then sony. Either ways to get back on point on pokemon welcome to smogon. Pokemon showdown is a great place for battling in my opinion and I enjoy the pokemon showdown servers. There are a few people that aren't to friendly and there can be a ton of swearing hear and there but other than that it's amazing:). If you want some help on getting better in battling feel free to use the link in the beginning of the forum and follow the link to the chat and hopefully I will be online. If I am not online and nobody else is feel free to pm me and I would be glad to help you out.
Hello, folks. My name is G3MASTA, and I am your average nerd. I have actually been using Showdown for about 3 years, but I never did anything on the forums until today. The biggest reason for this is because, well, I'm not really a forum kind of guy. But in all seriousness, I do hope to gain at the very least good information on how to be the very best, like no one ever was.
Also, my username is Garzevogghg, and I pretty much only do OU and Random.
I am probably a major nerd in my school and you know most people in my school are pretty chill with that. Dang you have been using showdown for three years so clearly you have some battling experience under your belt lol. I hope the website can help you get to the very best. Most importantly have fun dude with that journey and enjoy battling:). If you want a few pointers feel free to check out the chat or PM me. Enjoy smogon:)
Hello guys.
I have a little bit of post but i never introduced myself.
Who m' i? I'm Cry_A7X.
I started with P. Sapphire a lot of years ago and now with ORAS my dream came true. My favourite character is Steven Stone simply the best and my mon Sableye.
However...i started to playing competitive 4 years ago in Ou tier and now i'm part of the TA. This is maybe the most important competitive community and i'm here to increase my skills.
Happy to be here!
Sableye is an annoying pokemon burn's everything and priority recover. That thing can easily destroy teams if you don't prepare for it correctly. My favorite champion is Alder. He has a bad ass theme and sure he may not have the best team and wasn't really a hard champion but he was a happy care free champion which I liked. Your not the first one to try to increase his battling skills look at all the users here lol. The chat at the original post for this link can help you out. I may even be online as well to help you out:). I can help you also if you PM me.
Well, I'm just your average forum lurker. I've been on PS since around June (?) of 2014. I've been playing competitive Pokemon since X and Y came out, and I still suck at it. (I'm definitely making progress though.)

I have no words.

*Lurking intensifies*
That profile picture totally fits what you just posted:) Hey you know dude I sucked to but hey you don't have to be good to have fun which is the most important thing. Have fun dude and also if you become a little dedicated to improving I am certain you will get better in skill. Some good places to go to are the strategy dex and also you should play some more pokemon showdown. The more you battle the more familiar you will become with matchups and the better you will get in skill. Hope you enjoy and smogon and will actually post instead of stalk the forums:)

Hi everyone, this is my first time as a member on Smogon.
I'm hoping to learn a lot more about competitive battles and hopefully have help making a team.
I look forward to being a regular Smogon user :)

Hi everyone, this is my first time as a member on Smogon.
I'm hoping to learn a lot more about competitive battles and hopefully have help making a team.
I look forward to being a regular Smogon user :)
It's really late were I live so I can't help you now but in the future of you need help dude let me know:) Aside from that welcome to smogon dude the best thing you can do to improve your skills is to become familiar with the meta you wanna play with and just battle a ton. I recommend doing a ton of Pokemon showdown as well. The strategy dex is also a great place to look as well. Hope you enjoy your time on smogon:)

Th
It's really late were I live so I can't help you now but in the future of you need help dude let me know:) Aside from that welcome to smogon dude the best thing you can do to improve your skills is to become familiar with the meta you wanna play with and just battle a ton. I recommend doing a ton of Pokemon showdown as well. The strategy dex is also a great place to look as well. Hope you enjoy your time on smogon:)
Thanks already friendly advice :)
Question though, where would I post for advice?

Hello Im Ebrake. i got into competitive battling a year ago in Mid-Early XY and i like to battle so yeah battle me on PS if you get the chance

Hi guys I'm sliver25 and I have been viewing this site as a guest for at least 3 years now finally got the time to make an account. My favorite Pokemon is a tie between Magnezone and Lopunny-M I should be on showdown about once a week not that big on time so... Thanks

Hello Im Ebrake. i got into competitive battling a year ago in Mid-Early XY and i like to battle so yeah battle me on PS if you get the chance
What's up Ebrake. Is your name pronounced E-Brake? If yes, I like it. What tiers do you like? Perhaps we can have a battle or two on Showdown!
If you have any specific questions for now, make sure to check out the Simple Questions thread, or just PM me!

Hi guys I'm sliver25 and I have been viewing this site as a guest for at least 3 years now finally got the time to make an account. My favorite Pokemon is a tie between Magnezone and Lopunny-M I should be on showdown about once a week not that big on time so... Thanks
Hey Sliver, welcome to Smogon. Seems like you've been lurking for a long time already, so I don't think we need to show you around, right? What's your name on Showdown? Maybe we've already battled before :P

Anyways, have a good time here :]

What's up Ebrake. Is your name pronounced E-Brake? If yes, I like it. What tiers do you like? Perhaps we can have a battle or two on Showdown!
If you have any specific questions for now, make sure to check out the Simple Questions thread, or just PM me!

Hey Sliver, welcome to Smogon. Seems like you've been lurking for a long time already, so I don't think we need to show you around, right? What's your name on Showdown? Maybe we've already battled before :P

Hi Fluke :) yeah it is pronounced E-brake! I mostly just play OU and sometimes ill even play some UU. So yeah thanks for welcoming me and my name on PS is Ebrake. (with the period lol) if you ever wanna battle.

It's

sliver75 is my showdown name lol and thanks I will see if I can challenge you sometime next week but right now I'm on my phone

Hello everyone. I'm The Heartless Dictator, who shall commence a complete takeover of everything!..... as soon as I become motivated enough to raise a massive army.

What kind of army? Why, an army of Pokemon of course! I became a member here to train and become a competitive Pokemon battler. I began getting deep into competitive battling since XY started up, and I've grown used to IV Breeding, EV Training, and raising a large team of Pokemon for usage.

I've sometimes used Pokemon Showdown under the name of Lord-Tankuro, but I prefer battling people on the handhelds. What I hope to accomplish on this site is to lend my thoughts on some of the forums, perhaps discuss about viability of certain Pokemon, and hopefully contribute to competitive discussions as well.

Hey, The Heartless Dictator and welcome! You seem very adapt to Pokemon In-Game which is nice, even though I play strictly on the simulator. Smogon has a section known as Orange Islands, which is relativly used for Pokemon in-game. There is also the WiFi section, which may interest you; Givaways, Wifi tournaments, and just battling is all done there. PS! also has a Wifi room, if you would like to get some quick live trading / battles in. Along side that, PS! also has an In-Game room. I spend a lot of time on PS! and don't frequent either of those rooms sadly, but hope to see you around!
Thank you for the links Melodic D Minor. I will definitely check them out. Thanks also for the welcoming of a new member! I'll do my best to contribute as much as I can starting here and now.

While I said I do prefer battling via handhelds, from the time I've been on Showdown, I've grown to prefer playing around in the UU tier since my fave Pokemon Kyurem is usable there. Would it be possible for me to begin checking out the UU forum and posting my thoughts about certain aspects of UU Pokemon such as the Viability Ranking List or UnderUsed Teambuilding?

Last edited:
Hi :3 I have joined this site known as smogon and I am known as Zashic! Wanna know how I got here? Well today when I was using the team builder for fun to see what I could do then I saw showdown and I tried it and I did a random battle since I knew this site had rules so I hoped that just a random battle was fine and now I'm excited to join the whole site. If someone could show me around or be my friend that would be nice since I don't have many friends >.< anyway chow! ;3

What's up guys! I've just made an account too, so I can do more than just steal RMTs and lurk!
Haha man that's pretty funny. Welcome to smogon dude if you need some help with rate my team or team building feel free to pm me or check out the chat on the original post. Also in the intro forum in general there should be some useful articles that may help as well. Welcome to smogon also I hope you enjoy your time.
Hi :3 I have joined this site known as smogon and I am known as Zashic! Wanna know how I got here? Well today when I was using the team builder for fun to see what I could do then I saw showdown and I tried it and I did a random battle since I knew this site had rules so I hoped that just a random battle was fine and now I'm excited to join the whole site. If someone could show me around or be my friend that would be nice since I don't have many friends >.< anyway chow! ;3
Dude I enjoy talking and helping new people get familiar with the site. There are a ton of things you can do on this site and most people are pretty friendly. I would be glad to help you out with anything or chat just PM me. If you need help with team building let me know and check out some of the articles that smogon can offer. Until then have a great day.

Hi. I'm HappyEevee, I've been on PS! for a long while, my PS! account was registered 2014 but I've never really been on or used the Smogon Forums so I don't know much about this forum, but this is the Introduction Thread so yeah. My favourite Pokemon is Eevee. I don't really know what else to type. I do LC and OU alot but I'm quite bad at it. (I also don't know how to end this post)

Hi. I'm HappyEevee, I've been on PS! for a long while, my account was registered 2014 but I've never really been on or used the Smogon Forums so I don't know much about this forum, but this is the Introduction Thread so yeah. My favourite Pokemon is Eevee. I don't really know what else to type. I do LC and OU alot but I'm quite bad at it. (I also don't know how to end this post)
Sup HappyEevee, welcome to Smogon. I also like LC and I'm also not really good at it, haha. It seems like you're quite new to forums in general. I'd love to help you get familiar with Smogon, since there are a lot of things you can do on this site. What are you mainly here for?

Have a nice day!

Sup HappyEevee, welcome to Smogon. I also like LC and I'm also not really good at it, haha. It seems like you're quite new to forums in general. I'd love to help you get familiar with Smogon, since there are a lot of things you can do on this site. What are you mainly here for?

Have a nice day!
Thanks for welcoming me. I'm not really sure why I'm here at the forums atm. Since I have been playing PS! for a while I thought I'd check it out, I had lurked as a guest before making this forum account, but preferably I would like to learn all of the things I can do on this forum.

Thanks for welcoming me. I'm not really sure why I'm here at the forums atm. Since I have been playing PS! for a while I thought I'd check it out, I had lurked as a guest before making this forum account, but preferably I would like to learn all of the things I can do on this forum.
Alright, so you're open to anything. If you take a look at the main page you'll notice that there are a lot of sections. Since you're so much into Pokemon Showdown! and competitive battling you could throw yourself into discussions in the Competitive Discussion subforum, as well as the PS! subforum. And perhaps even the Rate My Team subforum if you need help with your teams or want to help others with their teams. If you're interested in handheld console and Wi-Fi as well, let me know! There are a lot of fun places for that as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)