Tournament The Create-A-Pokémon Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckpond

There's no way
is a Tiering Contributor
My opponent is not responding, last time he logged in was on tuesday. Tomorrow I won't be home all day so I'm requesting Activity Win

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've commented on my opponents wall twice asking when we should battle and his response was to delete them, so ya I'm requesting the Activity Win.

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
Contacted my opponent the first day this thread went up and he hasn't responded, so I'm requesting the Activity Win

Activity Wins

Nathaniel Englert vs metaphysical: Nathaniel Englert never responded to metaphysical's VM and also appears to be inactive. Activity goes to metaphysical.

planas1995 vs Funbot28: planas1995 apparently contacted Funbot28 with no response. I don't have VMs to go off of here but planas1995 posted here, so activity goes to planas1995.

Snobalt vs Da Pizza Man: Snobalt gave the win to Da Pizza Man.

KogaEliteFour vs mad0ka: KogaEliteFour gave the win to mad0ka.

PleaseDontBanMe vs cbrevan: cbrevan contacted PleaseDontBanMe multiple times and never received a response. Activity goes to cbrevan.

truedrew vs duckpond: There was some VM contact on both sides, but truedrew stopped responding and duckpond posted activity. Activity goes to duckpond.

BreloomMyHomie vs tamas: tamas never responded to BreloomMyHomie's initial contact message + is inactive. Activity goes to BreloomMyHomie.

Coinflips

KhosroTheGreat vs Kiyo: It looks like there was VM contact on both sides, but the match was never played or definitively scheduled to my knowledge, so I'm flipping this.

[00:51] @sparktrain: !pick KhosroTheGreat, Kiyo
We randomly picked: KhosroTheGreat

viperfang4 vs naruto(sage): Dunno what happened here, flipping this to be as fair as possible.

[00:51] @sparktrain: !pick viperfang4, naruto(sage)
We randomly picked: viperfang4

Extensions

Ununhexium vs Max Carvalho: An extension was requested well in advance. You guys have 24 hours to complete the match.

Round 2 will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)