Finals World Cup of Pokemon X - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Great job to my entire team, I'm glad I could get stath a trophy, you deserve it and you've earned it. Same with John :).

To Spain - stath vs axel despite misses was such an enjoyable and high level game. I'm sorry about your teams collapse, but I firmly believe that after speaking with soulwind and mdragon that you guys can bounce back. You have all the tools to be successful. If anyone can figure it out, it's soulwind, mdragon, and malekith. Great job guys making it this far.

To reiku, one hell of a run bud. I expect you to keep it up :)

GG guys. And gj team, I can't be there today but you guys are the best.

congrats east and specially all my frends like kevin, nails, pdc etc u guys deserve this more than us and you are all a cool guys for sure, for my team we could do this better but shit happens also inactive players/teammates was really weird, nothing much to say.

at least i have the best record in the tournament (cool)

Damn, hate to see a finals end like this.

Congrats East, well deserved! Not only did you all prepare well and play solid all season, you acted like a team throughout which is the most important part. Looking forward to dethroning you next year, but enjoy the blue until then :)

Edit: actually, I feel the need to do some -Tsunami- approved shout-outs.

Shout out to august for inspiring me to build one of my favorite DPP teams I've made in a while.

Shout out to BKC for hounding me on FB to join WCoP this year.

Shout out to Stathakis for being a boss.

Shout out to Bad Ass for hoarding the blue trophies.

Shout out to Stone_Cold for managing to stay relevant in Pokemon against all odds.

Shout out to yondie for the same reason as stone.

Shout out to Ciele for the replay thread.

Shout out to M Dragon for rigging WCoP so Spain made the finals *suspicious*

Shout out to SoulWind and Malekith cuz sexy spanish.

Shout out to remlabmez my one true love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)