Finals World Cup of Pokemon X - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats East, especially TDKute and Statholdkis, who's been waiting on this trophy for what, 539 years?

Also Shoutouts to Team Canada, we got super far this year and I'm proud of all we've accomplished together! Last year Canada was the last place playoffs team, but this year we can confidently say that we aren't last place in anything! Furthermore, we were able to become the #1 team in friendship and trust.

From seeing soulgazer explore the boundaries of yaoi manga to watching FAJI land his dream job at Tim Horton's, I'm glad that we could grow and learn together in such a wonderful team envorionment!

When you're, 6teen, life is sweet
When you're growing up so fast...
We gotta make the good times last!

Last edited:

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
good games spain, sorry that things went our way a little more than they should have in the finals and thanks for hosting Mariano. I'm proud of the squad for rebounding from a really haxxy qualifiers to pretty much dominate ORAS in the knockout round :]

quick obligatory shoutouts (most likely NOT -tsunami- approved):

Legendary Dave - nothing to say that hasn't already been said about the fearless leader. Glad to have been a part of this crazy 4 year run with you
BKC - as much as people give TDK credit for being the ORAS mastermind, BKC was that for us in old gens. He had more "team on back" moments than people will ever know .. enjoy your 66.6%, thnx for avatar ;]
John, aug, badass, nails, louk, ifm, tobes... thanks for coming back again this year being solid all around vet presences to anchor the squad. These guys get credit for helping develop the young into the future core.
TDK / Ender - honestly dave and I didn't have big expectations for these guys going into it, but they really impressed. TDK was using some hugo level analytics to build teams for each of our individual matchups that suited our players well while also picking apart the opponents subtle weaknesses. It was actually insane how good our team matchups were for the knockout stage and I think our ORAS guys owe TDK a lot of credit. Ender stepped in off the bench and really performed strong under pressure so huge props to him as well.
AM / Steel - stepped in for some huge individual wins that enabled us to get here, hope to see you both back next year.
ctc / joey - even though these guys didn't play much, they helped a ton of with testing and building, big props.
PDC - has been on the team since way back in 2011 and finally got his chance... let the ~_era of PDC_~ begin
also thanks to henry/new breed for helping throughout the season.
finally i'd also be remiss if I didn't shoutout my niggas lamppost, uragg, lizardman, dragonuser and hugo thanks for helpin build the dynasty.

15:59 TDK: man the blue trophy
15:59 TDK: looks so good
thnx4trophy team and keep living that PMO lifestyle

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Can we please get rid of the "Assistant Managers" next time and replace them with actual players? It's ridiculous how they just sit there being of no use and get rewarded for doing practically nothing.

Congrats to Stathakis, TheEnder, PDC, and BKC. You guys are good Pokemon players and deserve this trophy. August too, I suppose.

Congratulations to USA East, you guys are a very strong team and you made a great run once again.

All I can say is that I apologize to team Spain for bringing my worst version in the last phase of the tourney when the team needed me more, specially because there are a lot of people on our team that deserved a trophy like this after so many years in pokes.

We lost but we will rise, don't ever doubt it.

Shoutouts to my friends reiku for his insane record (you are a beast when you want bro), @K-12 for making a great record when the 90% of people doubted ur skills, Malekith and M Dragon for always checking everything was right and giving out all their help to everyone in battles, and to one of my best friends I've ever met in this game: Colchonero for the beastly record you made after coming back, and FAFUS, who returned from a 1+ year retiring and proving he's a hell of a good teammate and person.

And last but not least, all East are deserving winners but I think no one is more than bro fist, it's great to see a player of your calliber finally winning a trophy. My best wishes for you, friend.

That's all folks

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
ah the trophy has come back... i guess its time for me to take a rest

shoutouts i guess... its been a tough year havin to be the most hated player on east since CTC wasnt very active

YOND / STONE - thx for bein kickass managers, sry for not bein very active overall but i guess its fine now in retrospect lol. if u guys ever wanna laugh, fire up pkmn showdown and look at the replays of me gettin blown tf out by stone cold 4 times straight despite knowing his team. 10/10

kev - thx for lettin me play dpp even though youre clearly the superior dpp player haha. thx for the team to play porengan and the semi finals team and the last minute changes n stuff on my spl semifinal squad

tdk / ender - u dudes are straight up buildin machines.. without u guys i dont think we win this tournament. the way u guys churn out quality teams reminds me of a young husk / worms, congrats on the trophies

pdc - after spl / wcop no one doubts what a great player youve become. keep it real

ctc - u werent active u asian son of a bitch but thx for the funny snapchats

NEILS - !update machine when i was workin all the time. without u we dont make the playoffs

gengar / stathakis - old friends / veterans finally bringin home a trophy. congrats dude

badass - the sickest trophy set on all of smogon, enjoy it while it lasts

steelphoenix - after playin spl / wcop with u im very impressed. keep it up

tobes - didnt even kno u knew rby before this tournament but u filled a vital role. dont listen to rey, keep usin clampster brothr

ifm - HODOR

thx to phil and porengan for the real thrillin matches. a lil disappointed that spain chose to try to sneak the earthworm ost squad passed me in the finals.. that team is easily recognizable very early n i hoped to have a better finals match against a team tailored to play me. not callin u guys out, just tellin u how i feel

last but not least:

I meant thanks for the curve ball because its gonna make the ORAS matches interesting, just because this is your last round in wcop doesn't mean you have to be a dick lmao
been waitin a while to respond to this one. suck my huge furry koala penis, last round my ass

n with that, the lion rest..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)