The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Lost g1 clean, won g2 clean, lost g3 to some bs misses and terrible matchup. Ggs starsweater

we played out the games and i lost 1-2 via hax but Rain told me in pms prior to the match that he wants to give me the win so im taking it

[17:22:06] +RainPB: i just wanted to say that i won't have much time for grandslam in the following weeks
[17:22:12] +RainPB: which is why i want you to give the win

it would be unfair of him to take the win at this point considering i was not playing on my A-game knowing that he explicitly told me he was going to give me the win regardless of the outcome- the matches were just for fun. i will gladly play a rematch if that's what he / Sam wants though

Last edited:
I hope that those who dont post their replay will do it, it's not fair for those who post their replay and give information to their next opponent.
I will delete my post, if some people dont respect that rule.
I agree with ZBEN, if others aren't going to obey the rules then why should we? I believe you should force this rule because no one seems to be providing replays. I will delete my replay too and just say I won if others don't follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)