The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc if your opponent gives you the win after they won, they are forced to advance.

Shoutouts kokoloko
they gave it to me before the games. we only played for fun/to see what the outcome would have been. i only made that post b/c he messaged me afterwards about how he was thinking about taking the win

"we only played for fun/to see what the outcome would have been."

i guess i was a little naive thinking my opponent wouldnt be a snake so yeah. also, it's not like i wasnt playing to win... he was saved by hax multiple times

Yeah, I considered taking the win for a second after winning, but I realized that would be lame and I still wanted to give you the win. Now your attitude makes me think that was a mistake, but since I still don't care about this tournament how about you show some gratitude for making the second round of a tournament you would be out already. But if nothing helps, you can always blame hax it seems.

Yeah, I considered taking the win for a second after winning, but I realized that would be lame and I still wanted to give you the win. Now your attitude makes me think that was a mistake, but since I still don't care about this tournament how about you show some gratitude for making the second round of a tournament you would be out already. But if nothing helps, you can always blame hax it seems.
yes i am very thankful after about a week of johning you told me i could "have the win" lol... im not looking to start shit, only explain things from my point of view. also "blame it on hax"?? it's blatantly obvious to anyone who saw the game 3 that you were saved by the skin of your ballsack not once, not twice, but three times rofl

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-80252

take the win or dont idgaf

yes i am very thankful after about a week of johning you told me i could "have the win" lol... im not looking to start shit, only explain things from my point of view. also "blame it on hax"?? it's blatantly obvious to anyone who saw the game 3 that you were saved by the skin of your ballsack not once, not twice, but three times rofl

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-80252

take the win or dont idgaf
Rain. i don't know you, but take the win from this prick, lmao.

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rain. vs Fortune

Rain. said several times that he will not have time to play and he will give the win, including one time before the battle. Forcing him to keep his win is pointless if he will not be able to compete in the future rounds. For this reason, he will be subbed out for someone willing to play. Sam, please add him in your list of inactive players.

Small reminder: when you join a tournament, you are expected to play. Giving the win is not ok. In round 1, it is unfair to the people who did not get the chance to play. In future rounds, it is unfair to the people who are in competition with your opponent, since you are offering free points.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

Won against Skankovich in the first game; then, he left. I guess he didn't realize this is Bo3, lol.

UPDATE: Skankovich and I are rescheduling our succeeding battles; initially tomorrow at the same time, but needs confirmation from him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)