Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, is that so? :P
Well.. I haven't finished ORAS yet (recently got back into Pokemon) so I'm just looking if someone could trade me one.
You get the TM early (half way through the game). If you really want one I can maybe help but I don't think it is a good choice for an eggmove because people prefer Eggmoves that can't be obtained through TM or tutor moves, just saying... why would you pass an eggmove you can just teach through TM?

I need help with my dex, I'm in search of these:

Mew, Regigigas, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Keldeo, Steelix, Rotom, Solrock, Ho-Oh, Lugia.

Your typical trade and trade back.

Last edited:
I need help with my dex, I'm in search of these:

Mew, Regigigas, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Keldeo, Steelix, Rotom, Solrock, Bulbasaur (To Keep), Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Torchic (To Keep).

Your typical trade and trade back.
Hey, do you still need help? I'll gladly help you out.

Here's what I have:

Mew, Landorus, Thundurus, Keldeo, Steelix, Rotom, Bulbasaur, Lugia, and Torchic.

Steelix is in my Omega Ruby, so we can trade Steelix last.

Last edited:
does anyone want a female heal ball ha squirtle spitback? I have two. They are both in eggs. Feel free to reply/VM me if you want one

Edit: squirtles have been claimed

edit: also looking for love/dream ball female sudowoodo

Last edited:
I have the same Togetic, looking for the Magikarp for when breeding 50% females. Thank you though :)
Though if you're looking for females, .com's guide states you should be fine with togetic, it's the males you have problems with. Unless I'm reading your response wrong, which in that case ignore me.

Though if you're looking for females, .com's guide states you should be fine with togetic, it's the males you have problems with. Unless I'm reading your response wrong, which in that case ignore me.
When using Togetic, some of the "male" offspring become female for species with a higher female ratio. Having the Magikarp would help with verifying gender on 50% females so I don't waste as much time for pointless male-only spreads. Does that make sense?

When using Togetic, some of the "male" offspring become female for species with a higher female ratio. Having the Magikarp would help with verifying gender on 50% females so I don't waste as much time for pointless male-only spreads. Does that make sense?
It's not that big a waste of time, one could just get a usable spread with the Togetic, re-set, and put a random magikarp in, and check gender, before resetting again. Just one extra reset :)

Yeah, I know, I just wasn't sure if you were looking for male or female offspring, so I replied just in case.

It's not that big a waste of time, one could just get a usable spread with the Togetic, re-set, and put a random magikarp in, and check gender, before resetting again. Just one extra reset :)
That is very true, though ideally I'd like to minimize it. I thought I'd seen some around so I thought I'd ask anyway. If I can't get one, oh well. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)