FUego Ironworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok just so everybody involved in this is aware, I'll be back to my normal activity levels starting tonight. Hopefully that means this sweet af challenge can go strong and that Gary2346 will stop johning to defend me :D

EDIT: BREAKING NEWS! GARY2346 AND MAGNEMITE WILL BE SPLITTING THE 3RD SLOT! CHALLENGE EITHER ONE TO COMPLETE YOUR 3RD MATCH, SHOULD YOU MAKE IT THAT FAR OFC MWUAHAHAH! OP will be updated accordingly

I've also taken to trying to update the W/L records and who has won vs who, so if you see a mistake about 30 min from this post let me know.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean I was trying to sack lairon, all that let me do was sack my murkrow later, as specs simisear (which btw is a godly set) would've cleaned anyway ?_?

The only real important hax was the fire blast miss but yeah, gg besides.
the fire blast that guaranteed me a win with sawsbuck if it hit?

Simicyook-Gay used Fire Blast!
The opposing Lairon avoided the attack!

Simicyook-Gay used Focus Blast!

The opposing Swalot avoided the attack!
The opposing Swalot used Earthquake!
A critical hit! It's super effective! Simicyook-Gay lost 90.7% of its health!

The opposing Gourgeist-Large avoided the attack!

Marinara used Megahorn!

The opposing Floette used Moonblast!
A critical hit! It's not very effective... Weepinbell lost 44% of its health!
Weepinbell's Special Attack fell!

Marinara used Megahorn!

hey some of those were my hax. dont credit it to him, i take pride in haxing you :]

doomsday doink

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Marinara used Megahorn!

Yeah, thus the "only real important hax" as the rest was basically inconsequential as Geist lived the megahorn and Weepinbell was about to die to hypno anyway (although furfrou still would've stood up to buck, probably would've been too pressured overall and it would sweep).

well i haxed mambo and won so now i guess i play lasagne

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-256108762
[8:06:22 PM] Mambo: Congratulations Simipour! You’re now the Pokémon League champion! …Or, you would have been, but you have one more challenge ahead. You have to face another trainer! His name is… LASAGNE! He beat the Elite Four before you. He is the real Pokémon League champion!

[8:06:22 PM] Mambo: Congratulations Simipour! You’re now the Pokémon League champion! …Or, you would have been, but you have one more challenge ahead. You have to face another trainer! His name is… LASAGNE! He beat the Elite Four before you. He is the real Pokémon League champion!
coolio dood ! can i get a roomvoice in PU if i win?!?!?

doomsday doink

(If it's not apparent, we're making a play off of the original games where your in-game Rival defeats the Elite Four prior to yourself, resulting in the player having to face the new Champion. The "new Champion" is Lasagne so Simipour will play Lasagne to claim the title)

Congrats on making it this far Simipour, regardless of how lucky you may be. Hopefully that luck can continue to carry you vs your toughest opponent yet... LASAGNE

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(If it's not apparent, we're making a play off of the original games where your in-game Rival defeats the Elite Four prior to yourself, resulting in the player having to face the new Champion. The "new Champion" is Lasagne so Simipour will play Lasagne to claim the title)

Congrats on making it this far Simipour, regardless of how lucky you may be. Hopefully that luck can continue to carry you vs your toughest opponent yet... LASAGNE
If you want to be more realistic, change lasagne's name to dickbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)