A Dark-type thank you giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Wi-fi community! Since I've become active here, I've noticed something: everyone is just so kind and helpful. I've gotten help from so many people both in getting Pokemon for battle and for expanding my collection, and I feel it's about time I gave something back. And what's the best way to do that? Do a giveaway, of course! But anyway, I really suck at writing intros, so I'll just cut to the part people want to hear: the Pokemon. I will be giving away flawless copies of my two favourite Dark-types, Absol and Sneasel, both with 4 Egg Moves in Moon Balls. They were bred using Most's 6IV Ditto (so actually legit this time, yay!).

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pressure, Super Luck
Egg moves: Play Rough, Megahorn, Baton Pass, Mean Look
Stock: 23
Fully redis

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Inner Focus, Keen Eye
Egg moves: Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Feint, Pursuit
Stock: 17
Fully redis

To obtain your Dark-type:
1. Catch a Whismur
2. Deposit it on the GTS asking for a level 1 Absol/Sneasel, with the message "Dark Moon"
3. Post here with the details of the Whismur (Level, gender) and your IGN so I know who to trade it to, along with your best (or any) music joke. Once again, I will ignore you if you don't post a music joke.
4. Wait patiently.
5a. Enjoy your Pokemon!
OR
5b. If you got sniped, edit your post saying so and deposit another one.

Questions you might have:

Q: Can I have a female?
A: The gender ratio is only 50/50 and I did keep flawless mons of both genders, so I can't guarantee it. I will try to prioritize the females for people who have trade threads.

Q: Can I have one of each?
A: Yes! Just say in your post that you would like both, and then edit it once you have received one of them, saying what you have deposited for the other. And no, you don't have to give me 2 music jokes.

Q: Why music jokes?
A: Why not?

DaAwesomeDude1 (Sneasel)
Hulavuta (Both)
The Avalanches (Sneasel)
Xxpapaya (Sneasel)
Fain (Both)
Ss1234 (Sneasel)
ParadiseEon (Both)
knothing (Sneasel)
D_what (Sneasel)
thetoprattata (Both)
Melody135 (Absol)
darkbluespark (Sneasel)
Hail Magikarp (Absol)
JedStoleMyFish (Sneasel)
Gregui (Both, plus a junk Sneasel I sent him by accident)

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Guess I'm first :O
Hey there, can I get a Sneasel please? I deposited a Level 8 Male Whismur
IGN: Anthony
Why was the piano player arrested? Because he got into treble.
Thanks in advance mate :)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since we're friends on 3DS, can we do a direct trade?

Here's my terrible music joke that my band director once told us in middle school

"You must be from Moscow, or Stalingrad, because you're Russian!"

(rushing)

Since we're friends on 3DS, can we do a direct trade?

Here's my terrible music joke that my band director once told us in middle school

"You must be from Moscow, or Stalingrad, because you're Russian!"

(rushing)
Sure! And while we're at it, why don't we do that trade that's been pending for like a month :P

I deposited a level 5 female Whismur

Ign: Diana

Why couldnt the string quartet find their composer? Because he was Haydn

Deposited level 9 female Whismur for the Sneasel.
IGN:Xxpapaya

What does a musical lumberjack to in his free time?

He goes around Chopin trees. *Badum tsss*

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Fain

Banned deucer.
Deposited a level 9, female Whismur for the Sneasel.

IGN: Matty

Hey! You're under a rest!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Deposited a level 8, male Whismur for Absol now.

Last edited:
I've deposited a level 10 male whismur, may I please have a sneasel, Thanks a lot!
IGN: Momo
Music Joke(Just got one of the internet cause I suck at jokes): Why didn't handel go shopping. Because he was Baroque.

I have deposited a level 10 male Whismur, may I have a Sneasel too?
IGN: Sapphire
Music Joke (This comes to me at a sudden, so this may suck, sorry if it really sucked)

What phone has the nicest ringtone?
Saxophone of course!

Thanks in advance and for hosting the Giveaway!

EDIT: Received the Sneasel, thanks! Despositing another Whismur, level 9, male in a Premier Ball for an Super Luck Absol :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi!
Can I have a Sneasel? I deposited a Japanese Whismur lv 38 (got it off wonder trade). Ign: Suetonius.
There are so many jokes about this composer I could write you a Liszt.

Edit: Can I have an Absol if it is possible? I deposited a lv 9 Whismur. Ign: Suetonius.

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for the giveaway :D Level 19 female Whismur, IGN is Eoin! A male Sneasel is perfectly O.K.

Music joke, music joke... err.
Why couldn't the tone deaf musician get into his car?
He couldn't find the right key!

Umm. That wasn't great :| Related but not a joke, I nicknamed my Klefki "Fadiese" (Fa dièse, french for F#) and a Clefable "Treble" (as in a treble...clef... ugh)

Sent, sent, and sent! Though the 28 Absols still in the box are getting lonely...

Also, seems there are people who saw you guys's Whismurs on the GTS, figured it was a giveaway, and asked for Sneasels without posting here. I'm thinking I should breed some junk ones to give them; after all, they didn't post a music joke. :P

Received the Sneasel, thanks! Despositing another Whismur, level 9, male in a Premier Ball for an Super Luck Absol :) Thanks in advance!
Sent!

Last edited:
I'll post all the required info later tonight, but I don't have my 3DS on me right now and I'm a bit busy at the moment, could I reserve one of each?

I'll post all the required info later tonight, but I don't have my 3DS on me right now and I'm a bit busy at the moment, could I reserve one of each?
I don't think you're technically allowed to reserve mons (Giveaway subforum rule), but there hasn't been a huge demand, so I don't think there'll be a problem. :)

Deposited a female whismer level 11 with message "Dark Moon". I would love a sneasel as well after the absol :)

Music Joke: When the violinists saw the cello players, they said "Cello there"

get it? because Cello sounds like hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)