Sum Zero Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Below is the list of players that have yet to complete a single game up till now. I'm unsure if you guys have scheduled anything at all but this is just a reminder to get your matchas completed before the 17th August. I will only be substituting players that requests to drop out, otherwise it'll just be considered as an activity loss. Thanks :] Good luck everyone

Below is the list of players that have yet to complete a single game up till now. I'm unsure if you guys have scheduled anything at all but this is just a reminder to get your matchas completed before the 17th August. I will only be substituting players that requests to drop out, otherwise it'll just be considered as an activity loss. Thanks :] Good luck everyone
like i said some posts ago, i created a pm with all my opponents; yesterday i write a vm on their profiles, still no way to schedule.
if u want i can send a screen of the pm.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
like i said some posts ago, i created a pm with all my opponents; yesterday i write a vm on their profiles, still no way to schedule.
if u want i can send a screen of the pm.
Sorry I didn't keep track of every post, I just merely listed the players that have yet to complete a single game to serve as a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)