League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
In teamfights, new Fiora seems to be best at destroying the enemy frontline by utilizing her max health% true damage to shred it and then applying the healing zone at a close proximity to the rest of your team. Her low range Q and her (what would seem to be) low burst would make it difficult for her to slay a carry even with a flank (unless she's insanely fed).

Haven't used her but she seems a bit difficult to get used to.

I have never been so honored in my entire stay at Smogon University.

New Fiora seems a little weak, but I haven't played the new Fiora yet. She does look cool though. Although I think they should value game-play over creativity or gimmicky counter play. I like how they try to increase skill caps of champions to give them more reward or counter play, but they need to increase the reward. GP being at 44% win rate is an example of it.

Tired of allied Tahm getting me killed or losing me kills since they don't know what my champ can do or does.

Been playing on 77-90 ping or greater ever since I started league. I play with an Ethernet cable so I don't freeze or get ping spikes due to packet loss. Not really sure how much west coast has an advantage over east coast, but I would imagine it to not be much. Every west coaster who has played on the east coast which I have seen has stated it was horrible though so who knows.

Last edited:
I tried the new Fiora and ended up against another Fiora, the one who gets luckier with the passive spots and can W against either Q or second E autoattack wins, which I did. Got first blood and she couldn't do anything from there.
I built Hydra into trinity which worked out well, though I would have built Spirit visage/Frozen heart if the game had lasted longer.

She feels less binary, definitely snowballs less hard than before and unless some tanky korean build emerges she looks a lot weaker as a jungler since she can't press r to dive you anymore or sustain on monsters. Her ability to take down turrets with a huge attackspeed steroid is gone as well.

On the other hand she now has a much better fallback pattern if she loses lane, her escape is significantly better and her lvl6 is still pretty good in 2v2 situations.
My only real concern with the rework is her E which is disappointing gameplay-wise and feels weird if you build crits since it prevents your 1st attack from critting while the 2nd synergizes well with IE.
Her R is a long shot from what it was but the new Fiora is fun to play and is now a safer pick in a lot of situations imo, expecting her to do well in toplane, I'll try her botlane next.

Just played a few matches with the 'new' Fiora. Looking at and playing with her new kit. I can't even tell you who she papers to rock or rock to scissors on. I feel like the champion as a whole is so lacking that I honestly don't know who she beats anymore in a 1v1 of similar skill levels.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So... how about them Mordekaiser dragon changes? I am sure the Brazilian community is crying tears of joy right now.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
idk, I would give it some time. So far I've won as Fiora top and Fiora mid (first game was vs gp and second game was vs ekko).

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

funnily enough m3 had given edg more of a fight g1 than literally anybody else this split, I seriously hadn't seen them play a game that lasted longer than 35 minutes until today (not that i watched them all or even close too because lollpl)

Last edited:

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
new fiora is ass, academy skins are ass, new garen will probably be ass

more updates soon stay tuned

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
academy vlad is ass and people should learn how to appreciate the superior vladimir skin aka count vladimir

you know shit's going down when someone has both blood lord and nosferatu vlad but uses the 520 rp black chroma nonetheless

I'll be honest after playing a bit (3 games) of fiora, shes not that bad.

Her q is pretty cool later on, early on its meh but still gives good mobility.
W is really annoying. Its cast time takes way too long and I can't see myself using it in a duel unless the opponent has predictable CC, like TF. Its just too hard to use sometimes and its timing is really weird.
E is pretty potato until late game, I really would've preferred the old E because it gave a nice speed boost rather than a slow. Plus it actually gave attack speed for a few seconds rather than a whole two attacks.
Ult is... awkward. Sometimes I can't even tell if I casted it or not, and its really only easy to pop all vitals once you have max q. The heal is pretty good. I see myself just popping it on the frontline before they die late game to try and heal my backline.
Passive is frustrating. Half the time I can't pop this pile of shit and even when I do it doesn't do that much damage early on. The only way I can pop it is to just spam Q, which I still don't fully understand how it works.

I think she should be built pretty tanky. Usually Hydra into tank shit like visage/randuins/whatever and getting LW sometime later on when you need it.

Overall this isn't Fiora. This is not what a duelists kit should look like. When the FUCK does a duelist randomly get a janna ult exactly? I still don't like this champ as a Fiora rework, but it could've been nice as something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)