NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the host didn't allow other people to share the conversation when he made it, so I can't forward it to billymills or LightWolf (but walrein has mine). Is anyone else having this problem?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I sent mine to both billy and LightWolf. I'm going to wait on one or the other of them to post in this thread (or make a new one?) saying the game has re-started.

???

The Diabolic Gift needs to stop ignoring the players/moderators and please address the serious issues with your hosting. Don't want to be mean but it's a mess.

I'd recommend that we give Diabolic a chance to talk before we take his game away. Please do so now.

There is no reason the non-voters should not at least vote. Regardless of what happens, those votes will stand.

Can anyone who has access to The Diabolic Gift's ear get a statement on whether acidphoenix will be subbed or not for inactivity (even if it's 'decline to comment'), as it is impossible to discern if The Diabolic Gift is as inactive as acidphoenix and unaware of the situation, or choosing to ignore it. This makes a difference not only to how we read acidphoenix's play, but also to the success chances of whichever team acidphoenix is on, and also, regardless of what acidphoenix's alliance is, the town's chances of success. If the withholding of information is due to player skill (the presence of or lack thereof), that is fair. If it is due to complete inactivity, which has been repeatedly expressed by acidphoenix themselves (but cannot be verified by me), this is extremely anti-town in a game where the odds have already been stacked against the town by other decisions.

However, I agree with how at least some of you probably feel, in that I have invested substantial effort in this game and do not want to further without assurance that the host is actually looking at this game at any times other than when their PS! friends ask them to. If I were the host I'd probably be frustrated with a lot of the players in this game too and the violations of the rules that have occurred, and how difficult it has been to resolve, but it is what it is and there are people available to finish the game, so there's always that.

I will not be here tomorrow or Monday (probably), as I have three assignments due by the end of Monday.

P.S. I sure as hell hope you didn't sign up for Philosopher's Stone War, a demanding D&D campaign that requires you be consistently able to arrange to be on and completely attentive for at least an hour and also to submit thought-out and substantial plans over the course of a few months, with this type of commitment in mind, acidphoenix.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
just an fyi I'm moving with no internet, no flips to give and no time to slum it on this site.

who is even hosting this game moving forward??

be back in another 3 days Top Kek

UncleSam

Leading this village
U-Turn Out my vote is on you until you convince me otherwise. Convince me someone else is a decent lynch target.

Also everyone in the fucking game had better vote in the next 24 hours so we can see who is voting who and then agree on who to get majority on. Not getting majority on someone prior to deadline is inexcusable.

if we're actually getting a sub for acidphoenix i'd prefer to hold off on a lynch until the sub posts something since the closest thing I have to a scumread then is on pokeguy/sunny, and sunny doesn't seem too scummy to me atm.

UncleSam

Leading this village
We do not have the time. There's no guarantee he will get a sub and frankly his behavior gives us plenty to go off of, sub or not. I do not want to hear any excuses for why people don't vote.

I'm not saying rush majority while we still have ~1.5 days left but I am saying that I want to see EVERYONE vote and put their money where their mouth is (or not vote but specifically say 'I would vote X except it would risk majority).

Basically no excuses, no 'waiting', no bullshit. Post now, lynch now, just keep track of where everyone's votes are so you don't push shit over accidentally.

if we're actually getting a sub for acidphoenix i'd prefer to hold off on a lynch until the sub posts something since the closest thing I have to a scumread then is on pokeguy/sunny, and sunny doesn't seem too scummy to me atm.
UncleSam is 100% correct.

Fine. Then ignore those two, or read my posts about acidphoenix. Of the available lynch targets who are not yourself (Da Letter El, U-Turn Out, Celever) who would you lynch? Or would you not lynch them? If not then you must vote UncleSam, me, or Yeti. There are four scum remaining in this game. From your PoV, there are four other town. It is not that risky a bet. And if you cannot vote for a serious target (majority will not be reached on US/me/Yeti) or agree to a majority on DLE or UTO, then you are hamstringing the town's success based on two players you have literal nullreads on. NULLREADS. Alternatively, we can lynch you. And if you think UncleSam is suspicious and nullread both DLE AND U-Turn Out, then what do you make of that lynch? How do you feel about the town being forced into lynching U-Turn Out because it is the only way we will attain majority due to conscientious objectors such as yourself? Process of elimination is a viable strategy for lynching here FYI. But I do not think you should ignore acidphoenix or PokeguyNXB (you think sunny is town, you think acid is scum and many arguments have been made why this plausible which you have apparently rejected) and if you vote doing so I will take that into account henceforth.

sunny004 the most antitown behaviour right now for you is to not lynch. Toss a coin if you have to. You have had a ridiculous amount of time to read posts, you have been asked questions, you have formulated reads (and entirely failed to explain them), and both of your scumreads (rssp1 is UltraPlot) are up for lynch. Pick, or pick someone lese and explain why. I posted a vote count and a player list, you have zero excuse.

Reminder for the non-voters since this thread got spammed:

U-Turn Out (2): UncleSam, Da Letter El (L-3)
Da Letter El (1): jumpluff (L-4)
rssp1 (1): Celever (L-4)
Those who have yet to vote: sunny004, rssp1, acidphoenix, U-Turn Out
Those who have no internet and have yet to vote, rippers: Yeti

Of those people we can only count on sunny, rssp1, UTO to vote, since acidphoenix is off in the Land of Many Excuses. So, your vote really does count here if you are town, as Yeti is almost certainly town and is afk, leaving the town at 4:3 votes (assuming acidphoenix is scum) and 3:4 if acidphoenix is somehow fucking town (thankfully, I doubt it). Why sub into a game then play to lose?

I think I made pretty clear that acidphoenix is my preferred lynch target, he's probably not going to get lynch and he's getting subbed, so I think the best person to lynch right now would be Da Letter El, followed by Celever

Everyone has been pretty much in agreement that DLE has been playing kind of awkwardly right now. His disappearing and coming back again repeatedly is pretty suspicious; the longer he's inactive, the longer I'm suspecting him. He says that it's because he's trying out a new playstyle, and it's making him more disinterested, but if that's the case, why not go back to his previous playstyles? Wouldn't that be more of a benefit to the town? He fits very well with the scum teams (celever/acid/sunny/rssp1), and has been trying to divert all his attention on me; probably seeing me as an easy target, because of Walrein's activity levels and me starting to get pressured more and more, but not to a level where I was going to get lynched quickly. I was thinking that he thought his post would be the push that would get me lynched. He's the person I suspect most of killing Spiffy, and generally hasn't been too helpful today. He hasn't really posted anything for a whole week, and his reasoning for my lynch was pretty vague imo and when I asked him more about it he pretty much said nothing that was actually convincing. With the numbers currently, I can't really see him as town anymore, and I'm going to be placing my vote on him

I really don't like Celever's sudden reaction to my post. I just called him out for his confusing last post, and he feels the need to break down that post bit by bit. After my two responses, he just seems to give up and go for rssp1. He hasn't really been a scumtell in the past, but his playstyle on Day 2 just seemed weird and off, considering he was contributing Day 1; probably trying to feign contribution and hang low, just like DLE.

Right now I'm going to vote DLE, UncleSam can you please tell me where you're not satisfied with my posts? I can't really defend myself when you haven't really explained why you're voting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)