Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thundurus (Modest) | 31 / 18 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)

I wouldn't normally ask for a non-flawless reset and I'm starting to lose my patience, but Keep or Toss? Its been literally the best Thundurus I've found in a month of SRing so far (and the first and only one I've found with HP Ice so far), but tbh I don't know what to do, even if I have the ability to just reload my save, I'm still unsure as hell...
Keep it and restore your backup after. It's not as pretty as one with a 30 in Defense, but it's only a couple points' difference. But since you can restore a backup, you can go for another when that one's imperfect Defense for HP Ice starts to grind at your nerves.

Hey, I'm looking for Dream Ball Spitbacks. I can offer at the moment:

4-5 IV Snorlax in Love Ball
5 IV Buneary in Friend Ball
5 IV Trapinch in Safari all
5 IV Slakoth in Fast Ball
4-5 IV Hippopotas in Safari Ball
4-5 IV Lotad in Safari Ball

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
He's very clearly running Modest.

Albus I'd keep since you can restore your backup.
Keep it and restore your backup after. It's not as pretty as one with a 30 in Defense, but it's only a couple points' difference. But since you can restore a backup, you can go for another when that one's imperfect Defense for HP Ice starts to grind at your nerves.
Thanks for your responses guys, I guess I'll keep it and reload my save. It looks ok for my personal use, but would it also have trade value? I know that a 26 is obviously not as pleasant as an awesome-but-ever-elusive 30 IV, but still...

Thanks for your responses guys, I guess I'll keep it and reload my save. It looks ok for my personal use, but would it also have trade value? I know that a 26 is obviously not as pleasant as an awesome-but-ever-elusive 30 IV, but still...
Doesn't vzxt have a flawless one? Keep since you can back it up, but as far as trade value goes I'm not sure it's the best? :/

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Doesn't vzxt have a flawless one? Keep since you can back it up, but as far as trade value goes I'm not sure it's the best? :/
The difference is that mine is Modest instead of Timid, and I haven't seen a single Modest Thundurus around these parts, that's why I'm asking about its trade value.

The difference is that mine is Modest instead of Timid, and I haven't seen a single Modest Thundurus around these parts, that's why I'm asking about its trade value.
Given that I don't think there are any Modest ones with HP Ice around, yours should have decent trade value. At least until one with 28 or 30 Def shows up. Is this for Thundurus-T?

Thundurus (Modest) | 31 / 18 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)

I wouldn't normally ask for a non-flawless reset and I'm starting to lose my patience, but Keep or Toss? Its been literally the best Thundurus I've found in a month of SRing so far (and the first and only one I've found with HP Ice so far), but tbh I don't know what to do, even if I have the ability to just reload my save, I'm still unsure as hell...

ha! git gud m8

In all seriousness I'd keep it just because as you said it isn't easy to SR for a Hidden Power even if it's one of the easiest like Hidden Power Ice. It took me 2 tries to get the one I have and I experimented with different setups for SRing Thundurus as that mon is probably the most annoying one to SR.

If you plan to continue SRing it is a good keep in case you never get the flawless one. About it's trading value... I doubt it will do good in the market because of the flawless or bust philosphy and iirc there's a flawless Hp Ice Modest one in Nugget Bridge and redis even .

We just gave our opinions, and as you can see, they differ. You should choose for yourself, based on your own personal preference :)
One ball for both of them? I'd say Premier.
I understand, that's the problem! Different balls match with each, but I'd prefer to just get one good Scyther and be done with Scizor too. Premier, Timer, and Nest seem popular.

I understand, that's the problem! Different balls match with each, but I'd prefer to just get one good Scyther and be done with Scizor too. Premier, Timer, and Nest seem popular.
Yeah I see. But if you're planning to breed in special balls in the first place, I'd suggest you take your time instead of rushing them into the same Poke Ball.

They won't be bred; I'm aiming at a good one from XD with its event move Morning Sun and some exclusive Gen III moves (which is why the ball choices are so limited). Soft resetting for a good one twice would take ages! Regardless, thanks for the input everyone :)

They won't be bred; I'm aiming at a good one from XD with its event move Morning Sun and some exclusive Gen III moves (which is why the ball choices are so limited). Soft resetting for a good one twice would take ages! Regardless, thanks for the input everyone :)
You're welcome. And for further questions about matching balls, I suggest taking a look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)