29 IV Time Traveling Dittos [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Hello everyone! this is Albus here hosting another giveaway; Here is where I'll be giving away 'mons perfect for the Time Machine Breeding Method (TMBM) for TSV hatching and blah blah blah, or to be specific, from .com's Time Machine Breeding Method guide (which can be found HERE),in this ocassion it will be a 29 IV Ditto. But before you try to get your hands on one of these lil fellas, PLEASE READ THE SIMPLE SET OF RULES BELOW, IS NOT THAT HARD.

- This giveaway will be done ONLY from the GTS.
- Don't rush me please.
- Deposit a Shuppet asking for a LV.1-10 DITTO with the message "AlbusMagus".
- After that, YOU MUST POST HERE with your IGN and the level/gender of the Shuppet you deposited.
- They will be given at a first-come-first-serve basis, so I won't be doing any reservations. No exceptions.
- In case you don't get the correct 'mon or I can't find it for some reason, edit your post and I'll do my best to give you your 'karp.
- If you don't read/don't follow the rules or don't post here, I'll simply ignore your post.

This giveaway will be over soon (probably will end before August 12th, or until I run out of Karps), that means I plan to host another giveaway soon in this same thread, so mods don't close this thread after 48 hours has passed pls.

#132 - Ditto Ø | Lv.10

OT: Albus / 00284
IVs: 29 / 29 / 29 / 29 / 29 / 29
Ability:
Limber
Nature: Lonely
Notes: RNG'd by me in my SoulSilver version. Comes nicknamed "29 IV 4 TMM".
STOCK: 15
Fully Redis

People who has gotten the 'karp.

People who has gotten the Ditto.

Last edited:
I really want this, thanks a ton for giving these away :) Anyways, IGN Joey, Shuppet is lvl 31 male

Edit: Recieved, thanks again :)

Last edited:
Could I get a karp please? I hope to do some time machining, and hopefully come up with some nice pokemon. Deposited a lv 7 female shruppet. IGN is Phil

Thanks so much for this

I deposited a Lv. 29 Female Shuppet. My IGN is Jeff.

Edit: Thanks for the Magikarp!

Last edited:
I would also like one of these Magikarp please.

Deposited a female level 30 Shuppet.
IGN: Alex

EDIT: Thanks.

Last edited:
Depositing a lv30 female shuppet nicknamed"albus"
IGN:leathal6
Thank you, I have been wanting to try this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)