Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Munchlax gets Self-Destruct as an egg move, you'd need to add an incense (I don't remember which) and remove your Everstone. This makes the process quite tricky.
Well poop, looks like ill need to breed a different egg move then XD

EDIT: Thnks for the reply

Looking for an Arceus. Need it to fill up my living dex, so it doesn't have to be competitive.
I could possibly trade you an Adamant Arceus for the egg you PM'd me about? :o

I have a breeding issue, my Snorlax knows Self-Destruct, but when I breed it, all the egg moves except Self-Destruct is passed down. In its place is Tackle. When I took out Self-Destruct, it still knows it, and I dont know why its doing that! It should learn it, the first snorlax breedable I.bred got Self-Destruct, why isnt it doing it now? If this Is the wrong place to post this, mods feel free to delete this.
You need Full Incense as a hold item while breeding.

Hi! I need the following Pokémon, just for completing my Pokédex (so, obviously, I will automatically give them back to you):

-Rhyperior
-Dusknoir
-Froslass
-Magmortar
-Electivire
-Milotic
-Politoed
-Gourgeist
-Porygon 2
-Porygon-Z
-Togekiss
-Probopass
-Gigalith
-Steelix
-Scizor
-Conkeldurr
-Aromatisse
-Accelgor
-Scavalier
-Slowking
-Umbreon
-Espeon
-Sylveon
-Slurpuff

Does anyone have at least some of them, or all of them? Thanks a lot!!!! :)

What pokeball do you think would match a Sentret/Furret (with HA)? (since it's impossible to catch a HA Sentret/Furret with Apricorn ball)

Premiere ball or something else?

hi guys i just found myself a shiny deino with dexnav and im just wondering, it used roar against me but it said that it failed. can anyone explain this? shoulnt the battle of ended? im glad it didnt xD

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
looking for someone who wants to clone these two magnemites,
you can keep a copy of each of course

#081 Magnemite - Magnet Pull - Modest
31/02/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire
OT: 2CHAINZ - ID No. 00065
Lvl 10 UT (Ability Capsule Used)
B2 RNG Abuse on Retail Cart
Non Redis

Does anyone have a love ball mawile with 4 egg moves (any will do, just sucker punch is necessary) with an adamant nature and 5iv missing Sp. attack so I can breed with it?

What kind of IVs should I go for when SRing for a legendary in X/Y/OR/AS? Do I pretty much need a Master Ball to do so in any reasonable amount of time (particularly for a mixed spread)?

What kind of IVs should I go for when SRing for a legendary in X/Y/OR/AS? Do I pretty much need a Master Ball to do so in any reasonable amount of time (particularly for a mixed spread)?
Depends on the legendary, and no unless you really don't want to spend time catching it. Usually you want 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Would anybody be able to lend me some Pokemon for Battle Spot? I'm on a trip and I only brought my cartridge that doesn't have many BR Pokemon. I'll trade them back Monday afternoon once I get back home.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Diancie (Brave) | 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 0 (HP Flying)
It may be a stupid question for a seemingly flawless Diancie, but should I Keep or Toss? I'm a bit unsure because of the nature, and Idk if its Hidden Power gives it value.

Edit: nvm about the K/T question, I'll keep it, but I'd still like to know if Hidden Power Flying + Brave nature are a thing on Diancie.

Last edited:
Diancie (Brave) | 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 0 (HP Flying)
It may be a stupid question for a seemingly flawless Diancie, but should I Keep or Toss? I'm a bit unsure because of the nature, and Idk if its Hidden Power gives it value.

Edit: nvm about the K/T question, I'll keep it, but I'd still like to know if Hidden Power Flying is a thing on Diancie.
HP Flying isn't a normal thing (afaik), but you never know what sort of unique sets people may want to try with that.

I am looking for these females:

Dream Ball Weak Armor Slugma
Dream Ball Keen Eye Skorupi
Dream Ball Big Pecks Chatot
Dream/Net/Dive Ball Swift Swim Tirtouga
Luxury/Dive Ball Infiltrator Inkay

Please let me know if you have them and what you are looking to trade them for. I'm sure we can work out a trade. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)