Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just reset for a near flawless Calm Diancie... HP, Defense, Special Defense, Speed are all 30-31, special attack is 24-25, and attack is 4-5. My question is if there would be any demand for a Calm nature on this guy? I was naturally aiming for an offensive Mega set. Would be a shame to waste the IV spread; hoping this would be good enough to trade for one.

Hey, I just reset for a near flawless Calm Diancie... HP, Defense, Special Defense, Speed are all 30-31, special attack is 24-25, and attack is 4-5. My question is if there would be any demand for a Calm nature on this guy? I was naturally aiming for an offensive Mega set. Would be a shame to waste the IV spread; hoping this would be good enough to trade for one.
I would toss that unfortunately, if it's not too late.

Anyone have a adamant pikachu with volt tackle and fake out gotta pika pika everything so I can soft reset a fun pikachu in the future. Naive actually would be preffered

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know that those are ideal, but is it realistic to shoot for perfection like that?
What people can say is "realistic" is entirely dependant on how many resets you're willing to do.
If to you it's realistic to do 300,000 resets, then hex flawless is entirely realistic. If you're more in the range of 1000–2000 resets, then yes, that's not realistic. To give some benchmarks however:
I will assume you'd be willing to settle for one of 2 natures (for example, Timid/Modest; Jolly/Adamant, etc.). When I say 5IVs, etc., I mean in stats relevant to the nature, so not counting 31/31/x/31/31/31 for example.

• 5IVs at 30+ (30+/30+/30+/x/30+/30+ for example):
- 1 in ~892
• 4IVs at 30+, Speed at 31 (30+/30+/30+/x/30+/31 for example):
- 1 in ~1,123
• 6IVs at 30+:
- 1 in ~7585
• 5IVs at 30+, Speed at 31:
- 1 in 10,114

If you're wanting a certain Hidden Power too, this severely lowers the odds.
For example: 5IVs at 30+ (ignoring Attack) with Hidden Power Fire:
- 1 in ~71,390 (up from 892 in the above setting)...
So yeah, work out roughly what number of SRs you're willing to do, then aim for a spread which is realistically obtainable in that range.

I know that those are ideal, but is it realistic to shoot for perfection like that?
Different people have different standards.

Just know if you want to trade it then that standard is going to be very high to perfect.

Personal use? Do what feels right, just don't go tooo low of course.

Like currently I'm softrestting for Adamant Groudon, and my best so far has been 31/31/22/9/31/31, decent but too defense low...

Here's what I've caught so far in Gen 6:

Timid 30/6/31/28/31/31

Careful 28/31/31/8/31/27

Calm 31/13/31/29/31/30

Adamant 31/28/31/16,17/31/31

Some would say these are trash but IMHO unless you are playing in actual tournaments for money/prizes then less than perfect is still fine.
Very rarely have those stat differences costed me games among battling randoms on wifi and friends who actually play competitive.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a adamant pikachu with volt tackle and fake out gotta pika pika everything so I can soft reset a fun pikachu in the future. Naive actually would be preffered
Unless you're running a Soak team, you probably don't want to be running Volt Tackle this competition. Too many things with Motor Drive and Lightning Rod that would love to take advantage of you. Also, you need a Speed boosting nature, otherwise your Pika will be good for one Fake Out and that's it (you might not even pull one off if your opponent runs a Raichu like me). The set I'm running on Raichu (which also works for Pikachu) is this:

Raichu @ Air Balloon
Lightning Rod
Jolly Nature
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Helping Hand
- Knock Off

I prefer:

Raichu@Life Orb
Lighting Rod | Timid
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Encore
Nasty Plot
Hidden Power Ice
Thunderbolt

Though you can replace HP Ice or Encore with Grass Knot or Focus Blast if you wish.

I'm working on new banners for "Tangela's Trading Thread" and can't decide on what to call the "Transfer-only HA female spitbacks"-section. Any ideas? Preferably a title consisting of two words.
Dream Ball + Shop Ball females. No Apricorn Balls...

@Wifi-Mods
If the banners, I have right now, are to big, please let me know and I'll make them smaller.

EDIT:
Quiet Diancie, 28-29/31/28-29/31/31/10-13

Toss, right lol?
Yeah.

Looking for someone to clone a rnged shiny rotom (31/17/30/30/30/30 modest) caught in a premier ball, looking for 2 copies + original and you(whoever clones it) can keep a copy for yourself.

Looking for these females:

Dream/Repeat Ball Damp Paras
Dream/Repeat Ball Contrary Spinda
Premier/Luxury Run Away Lillipup
Luxury Ball Sand Force Roggenrola
Dream Ball Speed Boost Venipede
Luxury Ball Shadow Tag Gothita

Looking for someone to clone a rnged shiny rotom (31/17/30/30/30/30 modest) caught in a premier ball, looking for 2 copies + original and you(whoever clones it) can keep a copy for yourself.
Still in need of assistance? I can clone in bulks if you need more than 2 and it's quick. Let me know.

aye I still need assistance and I don't really need that many just the 2 clones and the original.
Sorry for the late reply, and alright I'll get on right now and add you.

edit: seems like I had you already added from before, going online.

edit 2: the first Rotom I sent back is the original by the way.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm looking for a Fonguss/Amoonguss with the ability Regenerator, and if possible a Bold Nature :)
I'm trading 5IVs Naïve Bagons in Luxe Balls (I have lots of females). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)