Altair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm giving away this shiny Calm Cresselia I RNGed in White 2 as a thanks for all the help that I've received from the Wi-Fi forum lately. I thought it'd be fun as well. Cresselia has Helping Hand and Icy Wind tutored. Plus, it's pretty.

#333 ♀ Swablu Lv. 1 UT | OT: Archie | ID: 50740
Nature: Modest - Ability: Cloud Nine
IVs: 31/23/31/30/30/31 - HP Ground
Moves:
Agility, Haze, Hyper Voice, Feather Dance
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user yurasuo cloned with Powersaves
Full-Redis
To participate all you have to do is:
  1. Get a fodder Pokemon (preferably Wurmple, Taillow, Magikarp, Ralts, Illumise) and deposit it on GTS for a Lv. 1 female Swablu with a custom message saying "Rugaji" so I know it's you
  2. Reply here with the Pokemon you deposited, its level, gender and your In-game name
  3. Please have some patience. After this thread is up I'll go to bed since it's 4:30am, but will begin giving away as soon as I get back on later.
  4. Thanks for participating!
I'll most likely put up a 2nd Pokemon up for a giveaway after the 48 hour deadline, so I advise the mods to not close the thread afterwards if that's fine. Otherwise I'll ask to close thread after the 48 hour mark if I'm busy to post another one on here. Thank you.

Testing9193
ParadiseEon
DogooSenpai
Fiat500
mertyville
neknarf
Viridi
leathal6
D_what
thetoprattata
Fain
MarkVII
kuladiamond
Pink Floyd
Fluke
Karan
ss1234
Usernamesarestupid
Trainer from Kanto
DDoppia
GinDing
wsf357
Heracross
curly--wurly
ihate00
Falose
Lucky Destroyer
huangl
Some Dude 45
awesomepossum1
darkbluesparks
BoB Esponja
Balistang
Artic
Pedro11111
Yanga
stevexclax

Last edited:
I would love to get one of your Cresselias :D I am currently trying to catch a Heal Ball Bold Cresselia on Crescent Isle as well :o It will be nice to get one with a different nature!
IGN: Sapphire
Deposit: Japanese Wurmple, level 2, male, in Pokeball
Thanks for the giveaway!

Hey this is an amazing giveaway! Thanks so much for this. I've always wanted a shiny competitive Cress for battle use, but never had the chance to get one (I can't RNG abuse to save my life..), so I'd love to have one of yours!

However I'm on a 6 hour bus ride from the south of Italy going up to Rome, so I won't be available to put up a Pokemon for a while... Would you be so kind as to reserve one of these beauties for me? I'll put up a Pokemon on the GTS according to your specifications tonight when I arrive :))
Let me know, and thanks in advance!!

I'd love to get one :-)
I deposited a male Magikarp (level 19). My IGN is Hannes.
Thank you, great giveaway!

Sorry I couldn't deposit a Magikarp. But I'd love the Cresselia!

Deposited a level 19 male Surskit named "Genesect?". IGN: Tori

Thanks in advance!

Very nice give away, I am depositing a lv1 weedle ( female/Japanese)
IGN:leathal6, message:rugaji

Thank you in advance

Really neat giveaway! SRing is Not Fun in ORAS and there are so many legends in it I doubt I'd ever get around to a Cresselia...

Anyway, IGN is Eoin, deposited a lvl 14 male Zubat called Derek. Thanks!

Fain

Banned deucer.
I deposited a level 2, male Wurmple with the message "Rugaji".

IGN: Matty

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I deposited a level 3, female Ralts with the message "Rugaji".

IGN: Sakura
_
Thanks u!

Last edited:
Could I please get a Cresselia?
Deposited a level 13 female Illumise with the message "Rugaji", IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Can I please have an Cresselia? I deposited a level 1 Ralts (female) with the message "Rugaji", asking for level 61-70 Cresselia (female). My in-game name is Fluke. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)