The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Activity post - having trouble contacting SparksBlade and getting a good time for a match (12 hour timezone difference is awful). I can be flexible in getting something set up but I'm not sure it's going to work - Sundays are his best day and he hasn't been on much today, plus it's midnight his time so he's probably asleep. I'll stay on about ~30 mins in Smogtours, PS, and Smogon just incase he shows up though. Otherwise, SparksBlade please VM me a time that you think might work and I'll do my best to accomodate you.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
good series overall Bludz, luck is out of players' control but yeah it sucks when it's not even to both sides

Activity post: I contacted my opponent with my availability on Wednesday and have not gotten a reply. Profile says last online was July 28.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
just curious, but why aren't more subs getting in? There's still a bit for deadline and there's a bunch of games in where someone gave up from playing or just died, and you know, it's really annoying to have to play r1 when other people get a free passaport to r2.
edit: nvm it seems that there are no subs left, rip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)