Time Travel Tournament [Won by Tom0410]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Time Travel Tournament, a DPP OU Tournament in which every round, 2 Pokemons from Unova and Kalos will be transported in the space and time to Sinnoh by my dear friend Celebi. These Pokemons will be included in your National Pokedex for one week, which means you'll be able to catch and use the newcomers in your matchas.

Let The Battle Begin!

/!\ You can use the following moves/abilities /!\
Justified with Keldeo
Quiver Dance with Volcarona
Gale Wings with Talonflame
Stance Change with Aegislash

Tournament Specific Rules

• Each Pokemon will be released for one round.
  • The released Pokemons cannot handle an ability which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Talonflame cannot be used with Gale Wings).
  • The released Pokemons cannot use a move which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Keldeo cannot use Scald or Secret Sword).
  • You have to play in the following format : Gen 4 (Custom Game)
  • /!\ Each player have to send me his team before the match /!\. The Custom Game format allows you to cheat easily (more than 4 moves, 510 EVs, etc.) so if you didn't send me your team, you just lose.
  • /!\ Replays are mandatory /!\.

Tournament Rules and Clauses

• Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any Pokemon that appear on Smogon's DPP Ubers tierlist.

Pairing

Cristal vs. Tom0410

Deadline

GET IT DONE

(this is not hydreigon cup am i clear?)

Last edited:
Good luck Tom, i hope you'll win, cause you deserve it, and you know it.

(Don't forget to talkt 'bout me when you'll win this tour, y/n ? )

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Cristal should win this. She managed to get here via my and Whitequeen's withdrawing from this tournament, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)