Event Discussion

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
EDIT: I saw in a couple of places that this Pikachu is guaranteed two perfect IVs as well, but I can't confirm that.
I can confirm that it ether always has 2 perfect IVs or the RNG is messing with me. Something I'd like to point out about is the Pikachu can be ether gender, but its gender is decided when you download it. (Again, it's ether that or the RNG messing with me.)

I know I'm not the first one to say this, but I'm wishing we could nickname Pokemon so I could nickname this Pokemon "Better Pika" after evolving into Raichu.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I can confirm that it ether always has 2 perfect IVs or the RNG is messing with me. Something I'd like to point out about is the Pikachu can be ether gender, but its gender is decided when you download it. (Again, it's ether that or the RNG messing with me.)

I know I'm not the first one to say this, but I'm wishing we could nickname Pokemon so I could nickname this Pokemon "Better Pika" after evolving into Raichu.
You can't nickname it?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
You can never nickname event mons, sadly.
Oh, how odd. Well actually now thinking about it it makes sense since the Trainer ID isn't your's, but still it is technically your's so maybe they should have made it so you could rename it (or at least able to pass down the exclusive move it has by breeding).

Just thought I'd say that there are codes being given out for another shiny Rayquaza event for JPN and PAL consoles through Nintendo's Hong Kong Facebook page. Have tested the codes and it looks like if you've already got the Galileo Rayquaza you can also get this one.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Just thought I'd say that there are codes being given out for another shiny Rayquaza event for JPN and PAL consoles through Nintendo's Hong Kong Facebook page. Have tested the codes and it looks like if you've already got the Galileo Rayquaza you can also get this one.
Does it work for the US?

Also as a reminder the Shiny Rayqauza Event for the US ends this Monday. If you haven't gotten it yet... what are you waiting for?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Hoopa is coming our way!

Europe is getting it on October 16th while the US is later this year (so for all we know its on the same date). It's a serial code giveaway so you'll need to go to a physical store.

Hoopa is coming our way!

Europe is getting it on October 16th while the US is later this year (so for all we know its on the same date). It's a serial code giveaway so you'll need to go to a physical store.
Great. Finally, after I've already received two via Wonder Trade. The folks at Nintendo need to learn to speed up these giveaways, otherwise the fans will just do it themselves.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
No mentions here yet of the recently announced first ever legitimate Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal distributions?
You just did. ;) They're also giving away a Zygarde. I also personally don't usually go indepth about these events until they happen where I am (I do try to mention it though). However this thread is open for anyone so if someone else wants to go indepth about a non-US release be my guest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)