Playoffs Smogon Classic - Playoffs - FINALS [Won by Ojama]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Game 1: Lost BW
Game 2: Lost GSC
Game 3: Won RBY
Game 4: Lost DPP

Good games, Ojama. Hard fought on both sides. It's a shame my competitive switch was turned a tad too low for the level you presented.

My time is at an end in the game for now. I never expected to play in this tournament and just happened to be talked into participating. It was thrilling to compete on this stage, which is without question the greatest test the game has to offer. It was as exhausting as it was thrilling. In regards to that, I really owe thanks to the friends who rallied behind my efforts (you know who you are). For the moment, it feels like I have given everything to the game. That doesn't mean it won't get rekindled some day.

Farewell, but not goodbye.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Last edited:

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
GGs and GL in rest, the only thing I'm gonna say is why the hell would someone bring Dynamic Punch Jirachi in a quarterfinals of this kind of tournaments, not mad, but I can't understand how someone is able to pray for 50%s :/

Whatever, thats all for me in competitive pokemon, good luck to everyone, specially Heist, please, dont let us down ( again ) ( with love <3 )

Greetings~ and Bye~

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
McMeghan to win it!
I think mcdonald gets it coz since 1/2 years he's the best player on Smogon, maybe the best player i've ever seen for his incredible adaptability in every tiers. It's a pleasure seeing mcnugget playin. In general he's a great person to interact with; met him long time ago and i think u deserve it!
Im really sad mdragon and malekith lost coz i was rooting for them(spain <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)