Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Flame Charge is used by Darmanitan, he does not get the speed boost. I have tried this in multiple battles as well as trying it on other
pokemon, it seems that only Darmanitan does not get the speed buff from Flame Charge.
Does it have the ability Sheer Force? If so, it removes the speed boost because:
Sheer Force: This Pokemon's attacks with secondary effects have 1.3x power; nullifies the effects.

i did /rank before ladder updated after my ladder battle and my ou rank was 1617 but when ladder updated on the battle i won, i went down to 1568

Hi guys I'm new to Pokemon Showdown (My account in ten days old) and I started to have this issue Monday (August 10th 2015) were I can't talk in any of the chat rooms. According to one of the mods, I lost my auto confirmed rank some how, so now I can no longer chat in any of the rooms (Accept for the help one). My username on Showdown is also GengarGallows, and I took a screenshot of the red text that comes up. Somehow, the mod said, I needed to get my auto confirmed rank back. It would be nice to talk to all of my friends again.
Text that pops up- http://sta.sh/0ae5uf1wy7d
Thanks!
~Gallows

EDIT-

I did get my auto confirmed ranking back some how, and can how chat in the rooms. But I could not chat for a few days, so if anyone else is having the same problem, I will leave this here.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
in challenge cup 1v1 I had an arceus holding a sky plate and it wasn't arceus-flying

http://prntscr.com/83lhld

I was very disappointed

Edit: had 2 other games both with arceus, one with sky plate and one with dread plate and neither of them are arceus-flying/arceus-dark either
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1v1-258700700

I got an Arceus holding an Insect Plate in CC1v1, but it didn't appear in the right forme, even though it was still a Bug type (Earthquake was not very effective against it). You can see what I mean in the replay.
Thanks for reporting, this issue will be fixed next update!

I experienced a bug in a Random Battle where my Chesto Berry failed to activate after using Rest. Here is the replay, with the bug in question occurring on turn 33. I did visually confirm earlier in the battle and during my Rest turns that I did in fact carry Chesto Berry, and my item was never removed via Knock Off or Trick. We can also rule out the possibility that PS! was displaying the wrong item text, as Life Orb, Leftovers, Choice Items and Assault Vest all carry visual/logical cues, and I don't think Randbats Scrafty sets carry any other undetectable item like Roseli berry. The fact that I had Rest on a non-Shed Skin set also indicates that I had to have Chesto, but this is Randbats so you never know haha.

If I were to guess it's some weird interaction with Moxie or Encore? Not sure.
The Pyroar's Unnerve prevents you from consuming the berry.

my landorus-therian used u-turn against an Eelektross, not air balloon, and ohkoed it. I did the calcs and 252 Atk Landorus-T U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Eelektross: 132-156 (47.1 - 55.7%) -- 77.7% chance to 2HKO. that is with no evs or ivs in hp or defense and a negative nature.

my landorus-therian used u-turn against an Eelektross, not air balloon, and ohkoed it. I did the calcs and 252 Atk Landorus-T U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Eelektross: 132-156 (47.1 - 55.7%) -- 77.7% chance to 2HKO. that is with no evs or ivs in hp or defense and a negative nature.
Could you provide a replay?

Which format is it? Also, check on your opponent's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)