Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my name to be changed into the following:

Gundam

Thanks in advance :)

Why? You must provide a reason - McMeghan
1. Because I don't want people to know my real name, which is Kyra.

2. Because I like 'Gundam' better than 'GundamKyra'.

3. Because everyone has the right to change their name once, so so do I.

4. Because I like Gundam.

Enough reasons, McMeghan? A guy above asked "Can you change my name to XXX?" and it happened without him having to give a single reason. Why do I have to give reasons and why didn't he have to give reasons?

Done - McMeghan

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally went by the name 'Earth' on both Smogon and PS!, before deciding to change my name to Miang, but now I would like to ask for a revert back into my original username, Earth if that isn't asking too much. Also, most of people I know knows me as Earth, not Miang and it creates confusion.

Here's a proof that I have the password of Earth on PS:

rejected - too many name changes - oglemi

Hey guys, I made my profile name my real name, and now I'm regretting it a little bit because it comes up when searched on google! Not that there is a big problem with that, but I've started a career as a sports writer, and I'd prefer if all that could be found is my social media and my work!

I use the name OliveTone on Reddit/Pokebeach and most other forums so if my name could be changed to that, it would be great!

k - oglemi

sergey

Banned deucer.
Hi, i know i already changed my name, but i didn't rly think that one through, so can you change my name to Omastar, it will be the last one i promise

reason: one of my fav mons, skype name

k - oglemi

Can I have my name changed to mo0mo0 (there is an underscore in there, but it never shows up on PS). It is the name I go by on project showdown, and when I created this account I was a bit naive and used my real name. So I would very much like to have it changed as I would like to be associated under the same name.

See attached image for proof that I am mo0mo0 on PS.

k - oglemi

Attachments

I would like to change my name to brosb4ho-ohs because that's the way it is suposed to be spelled and I mess it up.

k -oglemi

1. Because I don't want people to know my real name, which is Kyra.

2. Because I like 'Gundam' better than 'GundamKyra'.

3. Because everyone has the right to change their name once, so so do I.

4. Because I like Gundam.

Enough reasons, McMeghan? A guy above asked "Can you change my name to XXX?" and it happened without him having to give a single reason. Why do I have to give reasons and why didn't he have to give reasons?

Done - McMeghan
Still waiting for a reply to my question, McMeghan. Can you please answer? Thanks.

You got your change, quit bitching and be grateful you get a name change at all.

BTW, literally read the first rule in the OP.
Your name has been changed. Does it matter how many reasons he gave compared to how many you gave? It's not really a big deal...
I am not bitching, and I am grateful. I even said thanks, which should be a sign for you that I'm grateful. I am just honestly curious why chester0335 didn't have to give one single reason.

And also,you don't decide for me what I find a big deal and what I don't find a big deal.

I just want a simple answer on my question: Why did chester0335 get his name change while he didn't give a single reason? McMeghan

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am not bitching, and I am grateful. I even said thanks, which should be a sign for you that I'm grateful. I am just honestly curious why chester0335 didn't have to give one single reason.

And also,you don't decide for me what I find a big deal and what I don't find a big deal.

I just want a simple answer on my question: Why did chester0335 get his name change while he didn't give a single reason?
Because Oglemi did it. Different people follow different policies, Oglemi's been doing it for a while so he doesn't see a need for asking for a reason every single time, whereas McMeghan is following the first post which says a reason has to be given, which is perfectly ok to do. Now let's move on and not argue with others ok? :)

Because Oglemi did it. Different people follow different policies, Oglemi's been doing it for a while so he doesn't see a need for asking for a reason every single time, whereas McMeghan is following the first post which says a reason has to be given, which is perfectly ok to do. Now let's move on and not argue with others ok? :)
Thanks for the answer, this was exactly what I was looking for. And also thanks for your transparency and relative quick and kind response. A lot of staff members can use you as an example.

Requesting a name change to ZyFlux

Reason: I would like my username on these forums to correspond with my showdown name, and it's the name I use on other forums as well, which makes it easier and more convenient for others to recognize me. Thank you.

k - oglemi

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like my account to be deleted completely, please.
Account deletions don't happen unless it's because of a serious reason in real life. Just change to a password you don't remember and log out. Given that this is your only post there shouldn't be a problem of people finding your details in real life.

Hi, requesting name change to Liones since its my new main alt on PS and seems not to be taken.

k - oglemi

change my name to: Master System

(my current account in Pokemon Showdown)

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

I would appreciate it if my name could be changed to Mega Archeops because Archeops is my favorite mon and my current username is also my email address which was a poor choice.

k - oglemi

Thank you!

Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
please alter my name to slurmz~ with the ~ pls.

my name just looks better with the lower case and people kinda know me for the ~. Thanks in advance :)

i will not add the tilde - oglemi

Change my name to ChinChinLives

The dark lord is my favorite character from the youtuber filthy franks content. (He has over 1mil subs). Filthy franks content is great and I would like to embrace that I love it.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)