Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Timid Latias with 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IVs? Im willing to trade multiple stuff from my thread. Tried lookin everywhere for one with blue pentagon, but no luck

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I've got a Lotad like that for trade. You should CMT for it. If the Lotad is to your liking, feel free to leave a reply :)
Thanks I got one from someone else. However I am interested in your Larvitar so I was wondering if you still wanted that. The Poliwag sorry

Last edited:
looking for 2 carbons and I am lazy to grind for money, since I am shiny breeding. I can offer for each person who gives a carbon a female Dream Ball Modest Mareep splitback (4 IVs) with the moves Agility, Screech, Electric Terrain, Eerie Impulse.

looking for 2 carbons and I am lazy to grind for money, since I am shiny breeding. I can offer for each person who gives a carbon a female Dream Ball Modest Mareep splitback (4 IVs) with the moves Agility, Screech, Electric Terrain, Eerie Impulse.
I can give them to you if you don't mind waiting for an hour.

To all the SR addicts out here, I was able to get my hands on two Movie Hoopas since I'm in Tokyo, one on my Y and the other on AS. The big question is, what natures should I be aiming for??? Since I don't have Power Saves, I only have two shots at it. I was defenitely considering Timid and Adamant. I would also love to get a Naive one with amazing IVs but I won't be specifically aiming for that.
Any advice on nature with some explanation would be greatly appreciated :))

Let the SRing begin...

To all the SR addicts out here, I was able to get my hands on two Movie Hoopas since I'm in Tokyo, one on my Y and the other on AS. The big question is, what natures should I be aiming for??? Since I don't have Power Saves, I only have two shots at it. I was defenitely considering Timid and Adamant. I would also love to get a Naive one with amazing IVs but I won't be specifically aiming for that.

Let the SRing begin...
From what I can tell, special is a little better than mixed and physical is a little behind on both.

But on the reading I have done, it's got real versatility.

Let the SRing begin...
Well, mixed with Hasty nature is at least what I consider to be the most popular in OU right now, since it does not have access to all the coverage it wants when running purely physical or special. You could maybe try to do one mixed and one with whatever comes flawless first of physical and special. Also want to add that both with and without positive Speed natures work and that -Defense is often preferred over -SpDef, since the Defense is so garbage anyways, and that +Attack often is preferred over +Special Attack, but both work well.

Hi all!
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me transfer two of my pokemon to my own games. Basically, a quick trade/trade back.

I'll give the person who helps me a Shiny 4IV adamant Mawile holding a choice scarf.
My FC is 2638.1437.4651. This is kinda urgent 'cause I don't have much time right now :/

Anybody have a brave larvitar and/or dusclops spitback for trade (pref with 0 speed and female) I got various spitbacksthat can be holding any maison item to offer in return. Thanks

I'll do it, going online now (ign may)

Hi all!
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me transfer two of my pokemon to my own games. Basically, a quick trade/trade back.

I'll give the person who helps me a Shiny 4IV adamant Mawile holding a choice scarf.
My FC is 2638.1437.4651. This is kinda urgent 'cause I don't have much time right now :/
Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pursuit Moxie to get an easy boost against something weakened and sweep with STAB +1 Sucker Punch afterwards maybe. I haven't really used Honchkrow in a looong time though.
Thanks.

Well, Looks like I'll have to put this one on my wishlist too. The goods news is I managed to get access to the wifi connection at my new house. I managed to send .com a message to ask him to re-open my thread. So all I have to do is wait until he opens my thread for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)