League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
< Kanbe Kotori on EUW. Feel free to add me, but I can't assure you I'll feel like playing at all

edit: jk i changed it. i guess that's what happens when you have a frail heart and some ip to spare hehe

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

This is why Yasuo is my favorite champion <3 even in 4v5s..

although I still didn't get an S+, like what do they want from me??

o deleted a post earlier to preserve 1k, add me as LuluviBrittannia!

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh my god please never build Last Whisper on Yasuo

Such a waste of an item slot for a passive you don't even need -_-
in the 4v5 i couldn't rely on just the ult armor shred passive, especially when my priority target was shyvana who I needed to cut through her randuins and chain vest

idk I thought it was a good buy as a 5th item : (

Oh my god please never build Last Whisper on Yasuo

Such a waste of an item slot for a passive you don't even need -_-
I don't play Yasuo but I thought this was a little weird and checked probuilds to verify

Turns out not only are you correct (basically no pros ever build LW) but it seems that the most popular Yasuo build right now is Shiv straight into Triforce

?__?

Shiv -> Triforce -> IE -> Lifesteal + QSS or whatever you need is standard now. He gets 50% armpen after ulting and has 100% crit which is why no one builds LW. Your reasoning is fair though if you ult the backline or get a few autos on the ADC the fight would probably be over since you set Ahri behind a lot. Idk, now that I look at the match I guess LW coulda been nice since you had two giant armor targets on the other team.

Triforce seems weird at first but it's actually really good; you get 100% crit, a lot of sticking potential, sheen on your q so you basically burst harder and take turrets faster.

I'll be honest after playing a bit (3 games) of fiora, shes not that bad.

Her q is pretty cool later on, early on its meh but still gives good mobility.
W is really annoying. Its cast time takes way too long and I can't see myself using it in a duel unless the opponent has predictable CC, like TF. Its just too hard to use sometimes and its timing is really weird.
E is pretty potato until late game, I really would've preferred the old E because it gave a nice speed boost rather than a slow. Plus it actually gave attack speed for a few seconds rather than a whole two attacks.
Ult is... awkward. Sometimes I can't even tell if I casted it or not, and its really only easy to pop all vitals once you have max q. The heal is pretty good. I see myself just popping it on the frontline before they die late game to try and heal my backline.
Passive is frustrating. Half the time I can't pop this pile of shit and even when I do it doesn't do that much damage early on. The only way I can pop it is to just spam Q, which I still don't fully understand how it works.

I think she should be built pretty tanky. Usually Hydra into tank shit like visage/randuins/whatever and getting LW sometime later on when you need it.

Overall this isn't Fiora. This is not what a duelists kit should look like. When the FUCK does a duelist randomly get a janna ult exactly? I still don't like this champ as a Fiora rework, but it could've been nice as something else.
This Aussie thinks otherwise, lol

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
how do you play 27hundred blind pick games????????????? edit:without wanting to shoot yourself in the face i mean

like holy shit sorc shoes lulu are you for real

Last edited:
The Warrior jungle enchantment is very bad as an item on any champion. They should have never nerfed it. Devourer with 0 stacks is 200-300 more gold efficient than it. So when you have a champion like Vi who has the option to viably go Devourer, who power farms faster than Xin Zhao and has more play making potential, it shouldn't be underestimated.

I don't use AS Seals or Glyphs though. I use Scaling Armor and Magic Resist. Scaling CDR Glyphs are viable too. You don't need to go Trinity Force but it's still nice. Ruined King is mandatory. Max W second.

Xin Zhao and Shyvana are more meta and tried and true, but getting your denting blows on every other auto attack is very powerful. You just ult someone and you burst squishies down like a Vayne would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)