YOUR Mega Item

So, I've been trying to make an OC for a project of mine and it got me to think. What would you keep your Key Stone in if you could choose?

I would have the Mega Headphones. A pair of bluetooth headphones (i mean, bluetooth HAS to exist in Pokemon, given the wireless capacities we've seen AND holograms commercially available) with the Key Stone set in the left side, for easy dramatic use-the-right-hand-to-shounen-up.

What would you guys have?

This thread might have a hard time staying open due to borderline wishlisting, but I would have the Mega Ball, basically a fancier Poké Ball with the Key Stone where the button would normally be.

Personally, I think I'd go with a mega watch. It tells me the time, with a key stone set on the watch below the letters. This way, I don't have to risk losing it or not having it on me as I carry it on me all the time and I get to have my key stone in a device that is useful for more than just pokemon battles.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Considering who I am, I'd say a Mega 3DS. For those of you glaring or facepalming at me, just be thankful that I'm not the kind of guy that has or wants a cellphone. :P

The alternative for me would be Mega V-Neck T-Shirt Collar. No, really. That's actually my alternative option.

I'd set my keystone in my Mega Watch or Mega Tie-clip (on the backside that you can't see). I'm always wearing one or the other for my job they'd serve as inconspicuous spots.

A Mega Sword would be really cool. The keystone would be embedded in the hilt, and the blade would be made of a metal that conducts Mega Evolution energy. So I would draw the sword, and the tip of the blade would fire a beam that triggers Mega Evolution.

Personally, I think I'd go with a mega watch. It tells me the time, with a key stone set on the watch below the letters. This way, I don't have to risk losing it or not having it on me as I carry it on me all the time and I get to have my key stone in a device that is useful for more than just pokemon battles.
I really like this idea. What time is it? TIME TO MEGA-EVOLVE!

Last edited:
I'm also a fan of the Mega Watch, though mine would be a wrist mounted Mega Pokédex (imagine the Predator's wrist computer, but it is a Pokédex).

A Mega Stylus would be a cool thing to buy.

A Mega Sword would be really cool. The keystone would be embedded in the hilt, and the blade is made of a metal that conducts Mega Evolution energy. So I would draw the sword, and the tip of the blade would fire a beam that triggers Mega Evolution.
You've officially won this thread. And it would be cool for Wikstrom if in the next Kalos games the Elite Four get rematch teams like ORAS. The only way it could be better is a Mega Cane Sword. The Key Stone will be in the top of the cane/bottom of the hilt. I imagine it would look like a cross between John Hammond's cane from Jurassic Park and Ra's Al Ghul's Cane Sword in Batman Begins.

Actually, screw the Mega Watch/Pokédex, I want THAT!

...Wow. i'm actually surprised the thread took off like it did!

I hope you guys don't mind if I hijack some of these ideas for the project I'm doing.

...But seriously, the Mega Sword is an epic idea. I was thinking that maybe there would be a "conduit" that certain people could wear on their fingers... so they cue the Mega Evolution and then point their fingers, acting as a bridge between themselves and their Pokemon.

Mega-Watch is a really good one! But I'd personally go for a Mega-Pocketwatch, because it would be fancy af. It's also a nice reference to previous generation RNG manipulation ^^

Mega-Sword also sounds really awesome to me, but it would not really fit me because I'm not very violent anymore, and prefer long range attacks where you don't have to be near the opposition or contact them directly in any way. So a Mega-Bow for me would be more fitting if it were a weapon, or a 'Mega-Wand' of sorts (referring to my IRL name, because my parents were crazy), perhaps even a gun. Probably a wand though, because however awesome the other weapons are, and however alluring it would be to scream 'Mega-Uchigatana!' and fantasize myself as a really noble warrior, that's all it would ever be, a fantasy. Not that a wand would not be fantasy, but the fact alone that I'm so focused on fantasies and ideas and stuff like that indicate that I would probably wield some magical weapon associated with mentally orientated warriors or wizards.

Though Pocketwatch is still a great contender as well. IRL I have the habit of writing down times, to the second (and even noting timezones and offsets), whenever I want to remember something. I do it less now than I used to, but it's really typical, and I find a lot of support in 'time' in general. I know time is relative, but to me the definition of time is 'change', and in that sense it fits me a lot (and also fits Mega-Evolution a lot!). I just wouldn't be a character that battles a lot, I wouldn't be a warrior. But that's no big deal to me. In life I'm more of a wanderer as well, though I battle fiercely for the things I personally believe in.

Sorry for stealing and adjusting the other ideas in this thread though! I just really appreciate them I guess, and they have inspired me.

I'd be a Mega Watch type of guy as well. But the Mega Sword is pretty badass. Would also be keen for a mega badge or mega PokeDex.

I'd probably have a pair of mega glasses. On the side of the frame, there would be a button on the right i'd push that mega evolves the pokemon and simutaneously tints my glasses. If I just want to turn the tint off and on without mega evolving, there would be a button on the left.

I'd probably have a pair of mega glasses. On the side of the frame, there would be a button on the right i'd push that mega evolves the pokemon and simutaneously tints my glasses. If I just want to turn the tint off and on without mega evolving, there would be a button on the left.
Oooh, there's an idea. That's easily a favorite of mine now since I love Maxie's Mega Glasses.

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
I wouldn't have a mega item, cos MEGA RAYQUAZA TOO GOOD FOR DAT SHIT

lol jk, I think I would have a mega beanie, cos my ears get real cold ;w;

Mega Hoodie.
The Key Stone's embedded into the hoodie's left shoulder, and the Key Stone is covered when not in use
The only issue I have with this one is that, since we don't really know how dense the Key Stones are, we can't be sure how much chafing, if any, would be there due to the stone rubbing against your shoulder through the hoodie

I'd say a Mega Monocle. You can be classy AND have an awesome Mega on your team at the same time!

The Key Stone would be where the chain meets the Monocle itself.

Ooh, what about a Mega holy hand Grenade that contains a small portion of a key stone, and you throw at a Pokémon to Mega Evolve it? One use, sure, but it looks awesome.

Also, the Mega Ball could actually be the Poké Ball the Pokémon resides in, for instant Mega Evolution the minute they exit.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I would prefer to place a key stone as the pommel of a knife or dagger. Convenient, light weight, and concealable.

For a more practical one, I'd place the key stone on a neck choker (stylized of course) or something that stays on me at all times while still reachable. As cool a Mega Dagger would be, it'd be hard to explain why I pulled a weapon out in the middle of a fight.

The only issue I have with this one is that, since we don't really know how dense the Key Stones are, we can't be sure how much chafing, if any, would be there due to the stone rubbing against your shoulder through the hoodie
Oh, no, There would be 2 pieces of cloth. One in the inner layer, between the Stone and the skin, and another one on the outer layer. I can remove the outer layer's cloth when I need to use the stone

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'd say a Mega Monocle. You can be classy AND have an awesome Mega on your team at the same time!

The Key Stone would be where the chain meets the Monocle itself.
That's cool, but I have a more awesome idea for eye related Mega Gear. A Mega...
Mega False Eye, bitches! Mega Evolving my powerhouses in literally the blink of an eye >:J
I got Ninja'd :(

As far as other Mega Body parts, how about an Iron Man style Mega Chest/Heart? Who's saying the power of Heart sucks now? >:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)