Social The Smogon Photo Album

I go to college like 30 minutes from Villanova so I'm a Philadelpha user too
And meanwhile I am Philadelphia born and raised and a PhD student down at Drexel. So I'm still very Philadelphian.

To make this actually a useful post, here's a pic at a few of my friends' graduation back two years ago back when Engineering graduated on Fridays. I'm the guy here.

And meanwhile I am Philadelphia born and raised and a PhD student down at Drexel. So I'm still very Philadelphian.

To make this actually a useful post, here's a pic at a few of my friends' graduation back two years ago back when Engineering graduated on Fridays. I'm the guy here.

this is my harem. there are many like it, but this one is mine.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Worlds post time!
Kevin is bad at gang signs. Good thing he is a great sleeper which led to much fun later. Luke is short...

Kevin was so tired after being thrash enough to get one hour of sleep that he fell asleep at the convention center. This is just a taste of whats to come though...

Sid aka ium and I are quite metal

Kevin is alseep. Time to fuck with him. Nick and Rajan agree.

Kevin with his Chicken

Luke sitting on Kevin's bed.

Look at the little alcoholic <3

Blaziken makes a return riding Salamence.

Decided to let him wake up to a nice glass of water.

Metal AF

On the way to the convention center.

Worlds stage

The whole crew ready for some mons.

From left to right: Me, tennisace, charmander, BKC, Stathakis, Nails, ium, tennis's irl friend (what are those???), Blarajan, Elevator Music

Kevin getting shit stomped. He did have wins over illustrious users like bye though...

Luke about to pull a win. Or a loss. It was probably a loss.

Big Bad Booty Daddy also thinks he is short tho

Rajan and Nick ended up top cutting but they were dumbasses and sold the card boxes before I could take a picture so you get the money instead.

Post event selfie

And group photo.

420 burger after

Got some synergistic cards too from the free packs. Dragons OP

After we decided to simulate showdown chat and yell random shit at people as they tried to play their open matches.

Charmanders socks matched his username

Time to get fucked up. Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

RIP Sid too much booze. Or just tiredness.

Nick actually got super fucked up lol

The aftermath of the weekend.

Extra beers need to go to housekeeping of course.

More Sid and Kevin in the lobby.

Too bad case didn't come so we didn't get any Kevin snuggling pics. There is only this.

What Kevin Cronin is now into. Ask on irc why if you haven't seen it.

World's was a ton of fun even if we almost got shot up. Thank you to everyone who made it an awesome time. See you all next year in San Fran and Kevin and Case can get their love on for real there! Though Case might not fit Kevin's new preference in guys...

its ok i have a tall dick. i've never seen cocaine up close IRL but i bet it's a hell of a drug

worlds was amazin. I clicked fake out vs a lastmon 25% hp suicune with my raichu to lose game 1 and it was all downhill from there, but mark my words i'll be seeing u all in the main event next year

BKC is actually the dirtiest motherfucker I've ever met irl and nails and ium are just as cute up close as they are online

and now a message from ium: thank you all for the packs you guys gave me! :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)