The UU Open IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Sam the deadlines of extensions are done, please do the coinflips/activity calls as I will spent my whole next week at a work travel needing to play until sunday , I really do love if you can do this :(

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent said that he can only play Friday evening which I cannot do. I am attempting to work around this and see if there is another time that works for him - I am away this weekend due to work obligations and hope I won't be penalized; I've given my opponent several days to choose from, including the last 48 hours and the next couple days in the evenings, but he has yet to reply.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
User Sam the deadlines of extensions are done, please do the coinflips/activity calls as I will spent my whole next week at a work travel needing to play until sunday , I really do love if you can do this :(
your opp is The Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)