Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Cycle 1 Signups (read post #734, #743 and #766)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: Swift Demise
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1X Swift
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Forum name: caiopfvr
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A caiopfvr, LT1B caiopfvr
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

idarki

OU Room Weekly Tournament Winner
Forum name: idarki
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1X idarki, LT1Y idarki, LT1Z idarki

Forum name: Zeno;
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1X Zeno, LT1R Zeno, LT1S Zeno

Forum name: Rydro
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Rydro , LT1B Rydro , LT1C Rydro

Forum name: JaggerJack
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1M JaggerJack, LT1A JaggerJack, LT1X JaggerJack
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes

Forum name: Sensei893
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Sensei893

Niko

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Forum name: -Niko-
Cycle 1 alts: LT1N -Niko-

Forum name: Domgamer123
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Domgamer123, LT1B Domgamer123, LT1C Domgamer123

In

Svalkend
LT1A Svalkend

In
Forum name: Liones
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Liones,LT1B Liones,LT1X Liones

Forum name- Copacetik
Cycle 1 Alts- LT1A Copacetik LT1B Copacetik LT1C Copacetik
My alts contain the same or similar name as written out in the rules

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but okay (you can delete it if it isn't btw). Anyways, I don't get why Steve Angello got angry with me during a ladder match because of the rng being on my side only in one turn. He was so mad that he even threathened with a forum ban, as you can all see here (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-260546197).
Can this guy - considering the aforementioned behavior - be a person who should moderate discussions in the forums, help, and defend users? (And moreover, is this the way to treat a person who has helped you so far?)

P.S. I don't care about who you are or who you think to be. I thought you were a better person; and, just for reference, a banner on the forums doesn't make you a good player automatically.

Shafofficiel

allez tout le monde en balèze (baleze baleze)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Forum name: Twin citiez
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1G TWCITIEZ, LT1B TWCITIEZ, LT1C TWCITIEZ

Last edited:
Forum name: Hec
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Hec, LT1B Hec, LT1C Hec

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but okay (you can delete it if it isn't btw). Anyways, I don't get why Steve Angello got angry with me during a ladder match because of the rng being on my side only in one turn. He was so mad that he even threathened with a forum ban, as you can all see here (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-260546197).
Can this guy - considering the aforementioned behavior - be a person who should moderate discussions in the forums, help, and defend users? (And moreover, is this the way to treat a person who has helped you so far?)

P.S. I don't care about who you are or who you think to be. I thought you were a better person; and, just for reference, a banner on the forums doesn't make you a good player automatically.
about time someone called steve angello out on his bullshit. preach

Forum name: Geopolitics
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Geo, LT1B Geo, LT1C Geo

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

It is known that Smogon's wizened staff members harbour a hatred for lucky Italians. Maybe he is just trying to fit the mould o_o

Forum name: mersinaryboy
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A mersinaryboy, LT1B mersinaryboy, LT1C mersinarboy

Forum name: Articulo
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1X Articulo, LT1S Articulo, LT1T Articulo

Forum name: Gei
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Gei, LT1J Gei, LT1S Gei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)