VGC15 Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Um, no, that's what you should not do here. You post a core and have one of the builders build the full team. If you have a completed team and want some help with it, see the RMT forum, under the category ORAS Other Teams for VGC teams and basically everything that isn't OU teams, and make sure to read the rules there before posting.
Sorry I thought it was just two or three mons. But there were people with full teams and now I understand they were edited.

Sorry I thought it was just two or three mons. But there were people with full teams and now I understand they were edited.
I honestly don't know why people have rated peoples teams here if that is what you are refering to, it is not the purpose of the thread, although some comments about the teams posted by the builders is okay I think.

Mishimono

mish mish
I honestly don't know why people have rated peoples teams here if that is what you are refering to, it is not the purpose of the thread, although some comments about the teams posted by the builders is okay I think.
Most of the full teams were edited by builders. Lets just end this.

Last edited:

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay I got a Trick Room core here with Porygon2 been trying hard to find final members.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
0 Speed IVS
252 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpAtk / 76 SpD
Nature: Sassy
-Ice Beam
-Tri Attack
-Trick Room
-Recover

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
0 Speed IVS
252 Atk / 236 Def / 20 SpDef
Nature: Brave
-Close Combat
-Fake Out
-Rock Slide
-Knock Off

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate-Huge Power
0 Speed IVS
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
-Sucker Punch
-Pay Rough
-Iron Head
-Protect

This is Trick Room core I have started up. I picked Porygon2 as my Trick Room setter as it check Salamence and Landorus while almost guaranteeing to get Trick Room up because it is bulky. The moves are pretty obvious Ice Beam OHKOes Salamence and Landorus. Tri Attack is for Fire Types and stuff and Recover can keep you healthy after taking damage. Now I wanted a bulky Fighting type that provided Fake Out and the Ability to OHKO Kangaskhan. So I picked Hariyama as Conkledurr and Scrafty have a tough time OHKOing Kangaskhan while Hariyama does it fine. It can survive Life Orb Sylveon Hyper Voice which is nice and provides coverage against Charizard (a big threat to most of teams) with Rock Slide. Now I wanted a pokemon to check Fairy and Fighting types so Mawile was perfect. Under Trick Room all Fighting, Fairy and Dragon types run away. It also has priority to help when not under Trick Room. I new I wanted a Steal type but Heatran gets destroyed by Terrakion and other fighting types that Mawile was perfect. Now I need help with the rest of the mons. I've tried with Rotom-W. Talonflame, Abomasnow, Gothitelle and others. They worked okay but I want the best pokemon as I am reaching the 1750s so it is getting harder to get wins. Thank You.
I'll take this if its not too late

Hey I'm new to competitive play.I can't seem to build balanced team.I have 2 pokemons to build team around:

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Torrent
EVs:252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 4 Spe
Modest nature
-water pulse
-dark pulse
-aura sphere
-rapid spin

First one is blastoise.He is my favorite pokemon and he MUST be on my team.
I was thinking that he would be bulky special sweeper.

Snorlax @ Assault vest
Thick fat
EVs: 100 HP/ 156 Atk/ 252 Def
Brave nature
-power up punch
-body slam
-crunch
-fire punch

Second pokemon i would like to be in my team is snorlax.I don't
know how to build him tho,maybe assault vest with some EV in attack
so he can sponge sp attacks and pack a punch.

I don't want legendary pokemon in my team
(legendary birds,dogs and regis are acceptable)
or overused pokemon like kangaskhan or aegislash...
Oh and feel free to change builds of these 2
Id be very grateful if someone helped me :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm just making sure you know that this is the VGC subforum and that VGC is a doubles format. The only reason I'm a little dubious is that the sets you have listed look more like singles set. If you're okay with Cresselia and Heatran being on your team I have one built. I'm still working on a few details and want to make sure you're okay with what I have said. Otherwise welcome to Smogon. :)

Mishimono

mish mish
Hey I'm new to competitive play.I can't seem to build balanced team.I have 2 pokemons to build team around:

Torrent
EVs:252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 4 Spe
Modest nature
-water pulse
-dark pulse
-aura sphere
-rapid spin

First one is blastoise.He is my favorite pokemon and he MUST be on my team.
I was thinking that he would be bulky special sweeper.

Snorlax @ Assault vest
Thick fat
EVs: 100 HP/ 156 Atk/ 252 Def
Brave nature
-power up punch
-body slam
-crunch
-fire punch

Second pokemon i would like to be in my team is snorlax.I don't
know how to build him tho,maybe assault vest with some EV in attack
so he can sponge sp attacks and pack a punch.

I don't want legendary pokemon in my team

(legendary birds,dogs and regis are acceptable)
or overused pokemon like kangaskhan or aegislash...
Oh and feel free to change builds of these 2
Id be very grateful if someone helped me :)
I am not one of the main builders here but that Blastoise isn't that great in VGC. Would recommend no Rapid Spin and adding Protect.

I'm going to preface this by saying Snorlax is a pretty bad Pokemon. It works but made team building significantly harder. I'm sorry that this team has Cresselia and Heatran I don't know if either of these two constitute as too "overused", but I fear they might. They are both however integral to the team, Cresselia insures that the team is guaranteed Trick Room and will not lose to Landorus-T and Mega Salamence 100%, whereas Heatran prevents Fairy-, and Fire-types from being serious issues for the team. In my testing I did checkout alternatives, Gothitelle and Arcanine mainly, unfortunately they simply didn't work as well. The main issue Snorlax presented was that when alongside Mega Blastoise the team was incredibly slow, this forced the team into being a full Trick Room team. The problem being full Trick Room is not all that viable at the moment. Our Blastoise sets are pretty much the same, however, I opted for Water Spout over Water Pulse for the greater power and spread damage. I would recommend that you try out Ice Beam over Dark Pulse, this comes down to personal preference and how capable you are of keeping Blastoise healthy throughout the match. I changed your Snorlax set to a much more offensive one, I didn't think AV was the best set as Protect lets you get up Trick Room and remain Healthy with Snorlax. Double Edge gives you a powerful STAB move capable of dealing a lot of damage with Life Orb, OHKOing Mega Gardevoir and Sylveon, however it really needs prior damage to pick up the needed KOes. Superpower OHKOes Mega Kangaskhan and stops Snorlax from being walled by Steel-, and Rock-types. The final attacking slot could go to Ice Punch or Crunch, I choose Ice Punch just because Mega Blastoise has Dark Pulse. Cresselia is pretty straight forward, with Mental Herb it makes a good lead and can get up Trick Room against unsuspecting Thundurus'. Helping Hand lets Blastoise and Snorlax get a significant number more OHKOes with their STAB moves. Cofagrigus is actually really cool, it can get Trick Room pretty easily as well sponging attacks for it's partners with Ally Switch. Will-O-Wisp burns stuff and Shadow Ball prevents it from being Taunt fodder. I talked about Heatran a fair bit earlier, but one thing you should note is that Chople Berry lets you take one Fighting-type move which helps this with this teams general Fighting-type weakness. Amoonguss puts things to sleep, that's it one real purpose for the team. Rage Powder is nice, but Spore and a Sylveon tank is all it is really used for.

Ability: Torrent
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Water Spout
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Protect

Snorlax @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Def
Brave Nature
- Double-Edge
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 236 HP / 204 Def / 68 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand

Cofagrigus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ally Switch
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Chople Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Just given a lot of the Pokemon on this team being pretty sub par, and full Trick Room its really hard to use with any consistently, I'm not really sure it's the best team for beginners to use. One thing you're going to need to accept to improve is that the Pokemon you consider "Overused" reached this status by being the best Pokemon, by not using them you're really limiting yourself. Not only are you limiting the Pokemon that you can use, you're actively disadvantaging yourself because your opponents will be using them without qualms. If you want a more beginner friendly team message me and I can pass you one. :)

Last edited:

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I'm going to preface this by saying Snorlax is a pretty bad Pokemon. It works but made team building significantly harder. I'm sorry that this team has Cresselia and Heatran I don't know if either of these two constitute as too "overused", but I fear they might. They are both however integral to the team, Cresselia insures that the team is guaranteed Trick Room and will not lose to Landorus-T and Mega Salamence 100%, whereas Heatran prevents Fairy-, and Fire-types from being serious issues for the team. In my testing I did checkout alternatives, Gothitelle and Arcanine mainly, unfortunately they simply didn't work as well. The main issue Snorlax presented was that when alongside Mega Blastoise the team was incredibly slow, this forced the team into being a full Trick Room team. The problem being full Trick Room is not all that viable at the moment. Our Blastoise sets are pretty much the same, however, I opted for Water Spout over Water Pulse for the greater power and spread damage. I would recommend that you try out Ice Beam over Dark Pulse, this comes down to personal preference and how capable you are of keeping Blastoise healthy throughout the match. I changed your Snorlax set to a much more offensive one, I didn't think AV was the best set as Protect lets you get up Trick Room and remain Healthy with Snorlax. Double Edge gives you a powerful STAB move capable of dealing a lot of damage with Life Orb, OHKOing Mega Gardevoir and Sylveon, however it really needs prior damage to pick up the needed KOes. Superpower OHKOes Mega Kangaskhan and stops Snorlax from being walled by Steel-, and Rock-types. The final attacking slot could go to Ice Punch or Crunch, I choose Ice Punch just because Mega Blastoise has Dark Pulse. Cresselia is pretty straight forward, with Mental Herb it makes a good lead and can get up Trick Room against unsuspecting Thundurus'. Helping Hand lets Blastoise and Snorlax get a significant number more OHKOes with their STAB moves. Cofagrigus is actually really cool, it can get Trick Room pretty easily as well sponging attacks for it's partners with Ally Switch. Will-O-Wisp burns stuff and Shadow Ball prevents it from being Taunt fodder. I talked about Heatran a fair bit earlier, but one thing you should note is that Chople Berry lets you take one Fighting-type move which helps this with this teams general Fighting-type weakness. Amoonguss puts things to sleep, that's it one real purpose for the team. Rage Powder is nice, but Spore and a Sylveon tank is all it is really used for.

Ability: Torrent
Quiet Nature
- Water Spout
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Protect

Snorlax @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Def
Serious Nature
- Double-Edge
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
EVs: 236 HP / 204 Def / 68 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand

Cofagrigus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Ally Switch
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Chople Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Just given a lot of the Pokemon on this team being pretty sub par, and full Trick Room its really hard to use with any consistently, I'm not really sure it's the best team for beginners to use. One thing you're going to need to accept to improve is that the Pokemon you consider "Overused" reached this status by being the best Pokemon, by not using them you're really limiting yourself. Not only are you limiting the Pokemon that you can use, you're actively disadvantaging yourself because your opponents will be using them without qualms. If you want a more beginner friendly team message me and I can pass you one. :)
I am guessing you meant a Brave nature on the Snorlax?

Mishimono

mish mish
Okay I got a Trick Room core here with Porygon2 been trying hard to find final members.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
0 Speed IVS
252 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpAtk / 76 SpD
Nature: Sassy
-Ice Beam
-Tri Attack
-Trick Room
-Recover

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
0 Speed IVS
-Close Combat
-Fake Out
-Rock Slide
-Knock Off

Mawile @ Mawilite
0 Speed IVS
-Sucker Punch
-Pay Rough
-Iron Head
-Protect

This is Trick Room core I have started up. I picked Porygon2 as my Trick Room setter as it check Salamence and Landorus while almost guaranteeing to get Trick Room up because it is bulky. The moves are pretty obvious Ice Beam OHKOes Salamence and Landorus. Tri Attack is for Fire Types and stuff and Recover can keep you healthy after taking damage. Now I wanted a bulky Fighting type that provided Fake Out and the Ability to OHKO Kangaskhan. So I picked Hariyama as Conkledurr and Scrafty have a tough time OHKOing Kangaskhan while Hariyama does it fine. It can survive Life Orb Sylveon Hyper Voice which is nice and provides coverage against Charizard (a big threat to most of teams) with Rock Slide. Now I wanted a pokemon to check Fairy and Fighting types so Mawile was perfect. Under Trick Room all Fighting, Fairy and Dragon types run away. It also has priority to help when not under Trick Room. I new I wanted a Steal type but Heatran gets destroyed by Terrakion and other fighting types that Mawile was perfect. Now I need help with the rest of the mons. I've tried with Rotom-W. Talonflame, Abomasnow, Gothitelle and others. They worked okay but I want the best pokemon as I am reaching the 1750s so it is getting harder to get wins. Thank You.

Jio

God is Good
Mishimono

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpA / 76 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Trick Room
- Recover

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
0 Speed IVS
-Close Combat
-Fake Out
-Stone Edge
-Knock Off

Mawile @ Mawilite
0 Speed IVS
-Sucker Punch
-Pay Rough
-Iron Head
-Protect

Gastrodon @ Expert Belt
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 180 HP / 108 Def / 212 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 236 HP / 100 Def / 144 SpA / 28 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance
- Trick Room

Talonflame @ Sky Plate
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Atk / 140 Def / 12 SpD / 116 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Quick Guard
- Roost

So this was a bit tough to work with considering that Mawile is a tough pokmon to build around in this format. Mawile has to prepare for Heatran, Landorus-T, Charizard-Y, and Aegislash which are very common and make it very hard for Mawile to do much. Gastrodon was added because of its ability to deal with Heatran, Landorus-T, and Aegislash all quite well. Aegislash is tricky because Earth Power won't kill Aegislash all the time and may activate its weakness policy so you may need to either attack it out of Trick Room where it'll be faster and go into blade form before you attack it, or boost your Earth Power with Helping Hand. Next Cresselia was added to provide additional Trick Room support while also giving you an option to deal heavy damage to Amoonguss which is a bane to most TR teams. Cresselia has Rain Dance because your Charizard-Y matchup is reaaaaaally difficult like you said so Rain Dance gives you a way of shutting it down. Cresselia's spread allows it to withstand +1 Life Orb Bisharp's Knock Off and KOs 12 hp / 4 SpDef Landorus-T 56.3% of the time. Finally I know you said you tried Talonflame but i think it fits really well here. Sky Plate KO's offensive Ludicolo with ease while giving you a good chance to KO bulky Ludicolo. The speed on Talonflame is to outspeed Terrakion and the bulk is to tank a Mega Kangaskhan Return.

Sorry this took so long btw, stuff happened. If you have any issues or concerns with the team then please let me know, as I did struggle a bit to patch up Mawile's issues :/

Last edited:

Mishimono

mish mish
Thanks I will try it out. Just a question do you know any trade threads selling Trick Room Cresselias? (Tried Soft Reseting gave up after an hour) Other than that it seems pretty good and just one more thing you may have forgot to list. Is it 0 Speed IVs on the Gastrodon. Edit: What is he best way to hit bulky waters? (I'm assuming Gastrodon walls them out)

Last edited:

Jio

God is Good
I can't really think of any threads off the top of my head that would have one, you just have to go browsing for one :/
Also yes the Gastrodon should be 0 Speed Ivs. Also Gastrodon can shut down most Bulky Waters by itself, but if the issue is that bad then you can add Amoonguss > Talonflame

(Amoonguss) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 188 HP / 236 Def / 84 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Thanks I will try it out. Just a question do you know any trade threads selling Trick Room Cresselias? (Tried Soft Reseting gave up after an hour) Other than that it seems pretty good and just one more thing you may have forgot to list. Is it 0 Speed IVs on the Gastrodon. Edit: What is he best way to hit bulky waters? (I'm assuming Gastrodon walls them out)
I have a 31/23/31/31/31/2 (minimum speed at 50) relaxed cresselia that I caught myself; send me a PM and I can clone one for you

Hey all! I'm not super new (to the forums I am) but I had an idea that I think could work, I just can't figure out what to put on my team.
It's based around- bear with me- attract and infestation. I've got my starters but need help with the rest, and these if we can make them better.
706.png

Goodra (M) @ Grip Claw
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Attract
- Infestation
- Rest
- Sludge Wave
707.png

Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Attract
- Foul Play
- Reflect

SO I would open with Attract and Infestation on one of the opponents, so that it can't escape or attack half of the time, and do the same on the next turn to the other, if possible. I feel like infatuation is under appreciated, but that's only because it's cured with a switch out. Here they are unable to escape for 7 turns, with attract and paralysis they can barely move, and they'll take 7/8 of their health by the time it's over due to infestation. It's a slow, painful death. Anyway, I need something to deal with ghost types because they are not bound by trapping moves and any high-profile genderless pokemon, particularly heatran and landorus. Thanks so much!

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hey all! I'm not super new (to the forums I am) but I had an idea that I think could work, I just can't figure out what to put on my team.
It's based around- bear with me- attract and infestation. I've got my starters but need help with the rest, and these if we can make them better.
View attachment 48368
Goodra (M) @ Grip Claw
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Attract
- Infestation
- Rest
- Sludge Wave
View attachment 48370
Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Attract
- Foul Play
- Reflect

SO I would open with Attract and Infestation on one of the opponents, so that it can't escape or attack half of the time, and do the same on the next turn to the other, if possible. I feel like infatuation is under appreciated, but that's only because it's cured with a switch out. Here they are unable to escape for 7 turns, with attract and paralysis they can barely move, and they'll take 7/8 of their health by the time it's over due to infestation. It's a slow, painful death. Anyway, I need something to deal with ghost types because they are not bound by trapping moves and any high-profile genderless pokemon, particularly heatran and landorus. Thanks so much!
I would probably use Gothitelle instead of Goodra because it would allow you to possibly attract and trap both opponemts in the same turn. Maybe Rest, Attract, Psychic, and either Protect or Trick Room with a Chesto Berry. I'm torn between genders on Klefki because female Klefki can attract Lando (genies are all male) but male can attract Kang. I would also consider changing Reflect on Klefki to Swagger (kill me). Lando-t seems like a good teammate to help with offensive pressure and getting rid of steel types. Intimidate would also have good synergy with S-tag. Also Heatran does have a gender.

I would probably use Gothitelle instead of Goodra because it would allow you to possibly attract and trap both opponemts in the same turn. Maybe Rest, Attract, Psychic, and either Protect or Trick Room with a Chesto Berry. I'm torn between genders on Klefki because female Klefki can attract Lando (genies are all male) but male can attract Kang. I would also consider changing Reflect on Klefki to Swagger (kill me). Lando-t seems like a good teammate to help with offensive pressure and getting rid of steel types. Intimidate would also have good synergy with S-tag. Also Heatran does have a gender.
Thank you for your input! Definitely changing to Swagger, and I guess i should have looked into the genders of legendaries lol. Gothitelle sounds very good, my only concern it that it might not be bulky enough? I suppose with rest and protect it should be fine. And with one of each gender, especially since with goth I don't need to use infestation, klefki should be okay either way.

Thank you for your input! Definitely changing to Swagger, and I guess i should have looked into the genders of legendaries lol. Gothitelle sounds very good, my only concern it that it might not be bulky enough? I suppose with rest and protect it should be fine. And with one of each gender, especially since with goth I don't need to use infestation, klefki should be okay either way.
After those changes, I do believe the core looks something like this if I am not mistaken:

Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Attract
- Swagger
- Foul Play

Gothitelle (M) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Attract
- Psychic
- Protect / Trick Room

I think I can build something around that. The only thing I am not sure about is if Trick Room or Protect is best for Gothitelle in that slot. Protect is as we all know nice in many cases, but I also see the potential of Trick Room, as you can switch Klefki out when you Trick Room after doing some Attract shenanigans and gain some nice momentum with a Trick Room attacker. I also see it being helpful as you need to gain momentum and get some KO's when you have the Pokemon on the opposing side Attracted and all that, but it is also completely possible without Trick Room.

After those changes, I do believe the core looks something like this if I am not mistaken:

Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Attract
- Swagger
- Foul Play

Gothitelle (M) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Attract
- Psychic
- Protect / Trick Room

I think I can build something around that. The only thing I am not sure about is if Trick Room or Protect is best for Gothitelle in that slot. Protect is as we all know nice in many cases, but I also see the potential of Trick Room, as you can switch Klefki out when you Trick Room after doing some Attract shenanigans and gain some nice momentum with a Trick Room attacker. I also see it being helpful as you need to gain momentum and get some KO's when you have the Pokemon on the opposing side Attracted and all that, but it is also completely possible without Trick Room.
I'm thinking no to trick room. Trick room makes paralysis hard to use and just nah so. What do you think of putting a Tyrannitar in there with the Landorus?

I'm thinking no to trick room. Trick room makes paralysis hard to use and just nah so. What do you think of putting a Tyrannitar in there with the Landorus?
Oh, forgot about Thunder Wave. Then it is a no-no obviously to Trick Room. Tyranitar could maybe work, how about AV Landorus-T and Scarf Tar? Not sure though, but I can certainly give it a go. I'll get building, but due to me going on a trip with school tomorrow until Tuesday I think I won't get it posted until like Thursday or Friday.

Oh, forgot about Thunder Wave. Then it is a no-no obviously to Trick Room. Tyranitar could maybe work, how about AV Landorus-T and Scarf Tar? Not sure though, but I can certainly give it a go. I'll get building, but due to me going on a trip with school tomorrow until Tuesday I think I won't get it posted until like Thursday or Friday.
That's okay, thanks for taking the time to do this! You wouldn't happen to have an idea of what the mega would be, do you?

That's okay, thanks for taking the time to do this! You wouldn't happen to have an idea of what the mega would be, do you?
With the team I have so far I actually don't have a mega, I'll play around a bit with the team and try to see if there is a mega that I can fit into the team, because a mega is really nice to have on any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)