DPL Champion
Approved by TDs
Smogon Tournament Rules
V1 winner xtra$hine
V2 winner McMeghan
V3 winner Laurel

The Best of 3 Tournament!

introduction

Welcome to the Best of 3 Tournament! Its pretty simple, both players will play 3 games, 1 ORAS OU, 1 ORAS Uber, and 1 ORAS UU. Who ever wins 2 out of the 3 games, moves on! This tournament is meant to show the ability of players in 3 of the main tiers!
Standard Rules

• Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Tournament Rules

• In the three games, all must be ORAS Singles, 1 game must be OU, 1 must be UU, and 1 must be Uber!
  • The first battle can be whatever the two players agree on, but after that game, the loser decides what tier will be played next, and if 1-1, the tier not yet played will be played (ex: ORAS OU, ORAS UU, 1-1 so ORAS Uber must be played)
  • Any games not finished by the deadline, unless i give your game a extension, will be decided by a coin toss, or given to the player who was more active.
  • If you missed sign ups, you may apply to be a sub, but no subs after round 1.

Deadline: Sunday, August 16th

Last edited:

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Yea man those games were pretty shitty i cant believe all those g1 crits it was pretty hard to come back from. Luckily my battling ability brought me back in the last 2 :)

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Gotta pull activity, haven't heard back from toma and I'm gonna be busy throughout this week :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)